• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This kind of behavior is so dissapointing...

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
How can people act like this?

[video=youtube;v7RXJpLqtpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v7RXJpLqtpY[/video]

Looks fake.

Looks fake as hell.

Accepting this at face value, I see a real jerk acting like a jerk. If I had access to anti-jerk spray, I would buy a crop duster and spray the world.

Is there some greater message here? Or is this one of thousands of incidents occurring every few seconds in America?

You can only be disappointed by your own expectations. We're still evolving, we could be thousands of years away from completing the journey.

I know, right?

How can people who make fake videos do that to the world?

Hmmmm... I can't vouch for it... You never know.

It's from "Mrconservative.com" and it's obviously fake. But you thought you would go and post it anyway as legitimate?

How can people act like this?

Fortunately someone was there with a cell phone on video. Good catch at the start, but instead of yelling stop while continuing to film... pausing and dialing 911 would have been a good first action. That way the police would have been on their way, might have caught the guys, then could arrest the attackers with the evidence of assault and battery clear and in hand.

Why don't you ask Cretin Jim Hoft where he got it?

Whether it real or fake, just posting it promotes hate of black people.

IT BEGINS… Black Mob Beats White Journalist in Oakland Over Zimmerman Verdict (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

How about these. Are these fake too?

knife-guy.jpg

zimthreat.PNG

Zimmerman we comin for yo life bitch.

Why would you promote such hatful pictures?

You're dodging the question

Do you believe those are fake? Yes or No

(Your failure to answer will tell me everything I need to know about your character and integrity)

You're dodging the question

Do you believe those are fake? Yes or No

(Your failure to answer will tell me everything I need to know about your character and integrity)

I should care? LMMFAO

I should care? LMMFAO

What's the matter? Can't answer a simple question? :lol:

Are those pictures real or fake? Come on Mr. Race Hustler. Real or fake

What say you

What say you
I say you've been reported twice now.

Why would you promote such hatful pictures?

Showing the ignorant of society is promoting them? Sorry, this is not some dream utopia where you can ignore the violent idiots and they simply go away.

It would have been more real if someone pulled a gun.

In the video one of the black gentlemen referred to Trayvon as a boy. I think a lot of people got the impression that Trayvon was just a scrawny little kid instead of a young man. I don't recall the media showing this picture of TM very much before the trial...

o-SHIRTLESS-570.jpg

Trayvon was 4" taller than Zimmerman and also knew martial arts....and Zimmerman didn't.

Imo, the media should be held just as culpable for inciting civil unrest as the rioters themselves. Every one those 24/7 news channels should be made to pay for the trial and all the damages from the riots.

What say you

Go read post # 13. Did I say the video was fake?

Go read post # 13. Did I say the video was fake?

Did I say you did? Nope

I asked if you believe those pictures are real or fake. This is your 4th response now and you still refuse to answer a simple question. Instead you're running to the mods and threatening to report me because you can't answer a simple question.

One more time

Do you believe those pictures are real or fake? REAL OR FAKE

What say you

Back
Top Bottom