• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This kind of behavior is so dissapointing...

The president is no more important than you or me, or our families. He is just a man.
Yes, he's just a man but he's also our president and the leader of the free world ...and that makes him more important than you or me or our families.

My bad, it was a witness who said he saw Trayvon punching Zimmerman MMA style but it was actually Zimmerman who apparently was taking MMA classes. As for the video being fake....I can't really say.

Really?

Most definitely fake.

The WWE style stomp fest at the end is the dead giveaway.

The most disappointing part is that those guys brainstormed that video, wrote the dialogue, filmed it and edited it without once stopping and thinking "Wait... WTF are we doing?!"

Yes, he's just a man but he's also our president and the leader of the free world ...and that makes him more important than you or me or our families.

No, he is just a man. He was elected to office just like others before him, and can be replaced just as anyone else on this planet can.

My bad, it was a witness who said he saw Trayvon punching Zimmerman MMA style but it was actually Zimmerman who apparently was taking MMA classes. As for the video being fake....I can't really say.

Really, it's beyond presumption to think witnesses have seen an MMA bout?

No, he is just a man. He was elected to office just like others before him, and can be replaced just as anyone else on this planet can.
Perhaps, but he is an elected leader that has been granted certain powers that you and I have not and for as long he holds that position he is not like you or me.

Really, it's beyond presumption to think witnesses have seen an MMA bout?

I think the witnesses last name was Good if you want to read his testimony.

Perhaps, but he is an elected leader that has been granted certain powers that you and I have not and for as long he holds that position he is not like you or me.

His heart pumps blood, he breaths oxygen, his brain functions, at what level is debatable. So he is no different. No more important.

Because politicians think themselves more important than the subjects they rule over, and continually expand their power to act in accordance with their beliefs. They are all no more important than you or I.

Well, of course they all think they are more important but more important is that if there was no protection we would probably be having assasinations left and right. Then next we would probably be having to do special elections.....

His heart pumps blood, he breaths oxygen, his brain functions, at what level is debatable. So he is no different. No more important.

I get what you're saying and I want to agree with you so much....truly I do....

but I can't because I know he's not like you or me. He really is different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom