• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This kind of behavior is so dissapointing...

WTF is wrong with you people?

I just posted the video, I didn't create it... Yes, I'll admit after watching it a 2nd and 3rd time, I have to conclude it's likely a fake. When I first saw it all I could think of was "how sad" that people would take something like this and use it for violent purposes.

What has surpassed that for "sad" is how you people have used this to attack me... I'm human... I made a mistake...I admit it...

So now lets see how much integrity YOU people have... Carry on

I just posted the video, I didn't create it... Yes, I'll admit after watching it a 2nd and 3rd time, I have to conclude it's likely a fake. When I first saw it all I could think of was "how sad" that people would take something like this and use it for violent purposes.

What has surpassed that for "sad" is how you people have used this to attack me... I'm human... I made a mistake...I admit it...

Where is your integrity? No condemnation for the idiots that tried to pull an operation acorn?

Noooooo.... it's pity you for being duped. Even though nearly every comment on the video tagged it as a fake..

FAIL!

Where is your integrity? No condemnation for the idiots that tried to pull an operation acorn?

Noooooo.... it's pity you for being duped. Even though nearly every comment on the video tagged it as a fake..

FAIL!

I don't know anything about it, but my condemnation goes without saying...

Now please, continue your attacks on me... Might I suggest you insult my mother next... That's always a crowd pleaser.

Now please, continue your attacks on me... Might I suggest you insult my mother next... That's always a crowd pleaser.

Always the victim.

No insults needed. Your statement explains everything.

And could you give us your take on this statement:

Grim17 said:
Yes, I'll admit after watching it a 2nd and 3rd time, I have to conclude it's likely a fake. When I first saw it all I could think of was "how sad" that people would take something like this and use it for violent purposes.

Let me guess, that one doesn't count, right?

Is your mother responsible for you not glancing at the comments on the video?

And no... your condemnation is not a given, until you express it.

And could you give us your take on this statement:
Yes, I'll admit after watching it a 2nd and 3rd time, I have to conclude it's likely a fake. When I first saw it all I could think of was "how sad" that people would take something like this and use it for violent purposes.

Let me guess, that one doesn't count, right?

You just don't get it do you.
Why not post what you really said in that post admitting you put up a fake video?
Here you go.

Your apology starts with "WTF is wrong with you people?"

But that part was conveniently left out.

Cry me a river.

The 'fake' video just proves the point that in fact young Black men aren't really as violent and 'hair-trigger' as many 'Crackers' believe.
I for one am changing my POV now that it's been shown that in fact the 'young Black men' in the video only 'acted' the way they did b/c they were paid to.
'Actors' got to eat too.

Actually, most young black men really arent violent and hair trigger. Most white people really dont beleive that. I am not sure I get your point.
The 'fake' video just proves the point that in fact young Black men aren't really as violent and 'hair-trigger' as many 'Crackers' believe.
I for one am changing my POV now that it's been shown that in fact the 'young Black men' in the video only 'acted' the way they did b/c they were paid to.
'Actors' got to eat too.

I wonder if Grim thought these were true as well...

"Sum Ting Wong,"
"Wi Tu Lo,"
"Ho Lee Fuk,"
"Bang Ding Ow"

Grim17 - This kind of behavior is so disappointing...

animal-of-the-legion-of-doom-34-merlin-1992-wwf-wrestling-trading-card-21911-p.jpg

How can people act like this?

Last edited:
I wonder if Grim thought these were true as well...

"Sum Ting Wong,"
"Wi Tu Lo,"
"Ho Lee Fuk,"
"Bang Ding Ow"

Dude, drop it

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

You're dodging the question

Do you believe those are fake? Yes or No

(Your failure to answer will tell me everything I need to know about your character and integrity)

I really don't care as there is a difference between tweeting a threat and actually acting upon that threat.

It would have been more real if someone pulled a gun.

In the video one of the black gentlemen referred to Trayvon as a boy. I think a lot of people got the impression that Trayvon was just a scrawny little kid instead of a young man. I don't recall the media showing this picture of TM very much before the trial...

o-SHIRTLESS-570.jpg

Trayvon was 4" taller than Zimmerman and also knew martial arts....and Zimmerman didn't.

Imo, the media should be held just as culpable for inciting civil unrest as the rioters themselves. Every one those 24/7 news channels should be made to pay for the trial and all the damages from the riots.

First of all, the video was fake as hell. But beyond that, what info do you have that Trayvon knew martial arts? (I hadn't heard that until now). And beyond that, martial arts really can't do anything against a gun.

I really don't care as there is a difference between tweeting a threat and actually acting upon that threat.

Go ahead and tweet a threat that you plan to take out the president... you will quickly learn there is no difference between the threat and the actions.

Go ahead and tweet a threat that you plan to take out the president... you will quickly learn there is no difference between the threat and the actions.

That's because it's the President, who gets threats on a regular basis that many would actually act upon. If I threaten some random ass dude, no one will actually care until I act upon the threat.

Fakest thing I've seen since the ACORN tapes from James O'Keefe. You can see the guys pulling punches and kicks.

That's because it's the President, who gets threats on a regular basis that many would actually act upon. If I threaten some random ass dude, no one will actually care until I act upon the threat.

The president is no more important than you or me, or our families. He is just a man.

The president is no more important than you or me, or our families. He is just a man.

While that may be true in a general sense, in regards to the political, economic and social system that we live under, he is deemed to be more important than us. Why do you think he has some of the best security on the planet, has his own personal guard of people that are willing to protect him even if it costs them their lives? He is the leader of the country and thus he is afforded all of that protection.

While that may be true in a general sense, in regards to the political, economic and social system that we live under, he is deemed to be more important than us. Why do you think he has some of the best security on the planet, has his own personal guard of people that are willing to protect him even if it costs them their lives? He is the leader of the country and thus he is afforded all of that protection.

Because politicians think themselves more important than the subjects they rule over, and continually expand their power to act in accordance with their beliefs. They are all no more important than you or I.

actually credible threats are not protected speech, IRC. Though the police wasting their time pursuing such probably is highly dependent on context and the type of threat

First of all, the video was fake as hell. But beyond that, what info do you have that Trayvon knew martial arts? (I hadn't heard that until now). And beyond that, martial arts really can't do anything against a gun.

My bad, it was a witness who said he saw Trayvon punching Zimmerman MMA style but it was actually Zimmerman who apparently was taking MMA classes. As for the video being fake....I can't really say.

Back
Top Bottom