• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This kind of behavior is so dissapointing...

Did I say you did? Nope

I asked if you believe those pictures are real or fake. This is your 4th response now and you still refuse to answer a simple question. Instead you're running to the mods and threatening to report me because you can't answer a simple question.

One more time

Do you believe those pictures are real or fake? REAL OR FAKE

What say you
Use some common sense. How would I know? I don't.

Whether it real or fake, just posting it promotes hate of black people.

Wait, so if it was real, reporting a group of blacks attacking someone is promoting hate? What ****ing world do you live in, Mate?

Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-missed-it-Flew-right-by-ya.jpg

actually he has said similar things in regards to reporting of islamic extremism, and specifically in reply to posting polling material about extremist views in the islamic world. So I am pretty sure he is serious

actually he has said similar things in regards to reporting of islamic extremism, and specifically in reply to posting polling material about extremist views in the islamic world. So I am pretty sure he is serious
I was actually referring to the OP and friends getting trolled with that video.

for some reason it was marked as a reply to my post, in notifications. Sorry for the confusion

How thick does one have to be to get trolled by that obvious fake video?

Wait, so if it was real, reporting a group of blacks attacking someone is promoting hate? What ****ing world do you live in, Mate?
If it's real let the news media report it. Reporting it on a forum such as DP after the Zimmerman trial just enforces a stereotype.

If it's real let the news media report it. Reporting it on a forum such as DP after the Zimmerman trial just enforces a stereotype.

lol, as opposed to the people engaged in the act.

Seriously, you represent that mythical left-wing mentality right wing zealots froth over

How thick does one have to be to get trolled by that obvious fake video?

maybe he thought those urban youths knew the dim mak

Poor Grim, all that goodwill he generated over the two weeks of the trial gone up in smoke in one bigoted post.

Even if it's not fake, that dude could have shot everyone of those assholes and been in the right.

How can people act like this?

[video=youtube;v7RXJpLqtpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v7RXJpLqtpY[/video]

Well, actors act

That's what they do for a living

Even if it's not fake, that dude could have shot everyone of those assholes and been in the right.

The punch thrown was below the chin. No attempt was made to hit *the face*

Watch it in slow mo

The punch thrown was below the chin. No attempt was made to hit *the face*

Watch it in slow mo

Mighta been going for the guy's throat. i.e. he used deadly force. Hence, ol' boy could have shot him down like a dog and been perfectly legal.

Mighta been going for the guy's throat. i.e. he used deadly force. Hence, ol' boy could have shot him down like a dog and been perfectly legal.

nope

Look at the guy in middle taking/getting his *cue* before the fake ass punch

nope

Look at the guy in middle taking/getting his *cue* before the fake ass punch

the stomps to the downed opponent were a nice touch, but those lads looked like they were riding an exercise bike

LOL, it's operation acorn all over again. Mr. Conservative... please! I hope conservatives realize these turds are painting them all as opportunistic propagandists.

Are you kidding me? Are you trying to post something this stages just to try and pretend black people are violent and wrong? Aside from A little bit of california the black people of this nation have taken what has been sold to them as a racist shooting pretty friggen well. Whether you believed it or not the media pushed some pretty racist **** out there, and to have them remain peacefully protesting I have respect for that. I feel bad for them having to take this crap. For posting this little turn you are a complete tool and a POS. I will burn some points for the purpose of saying that is a sick and warped thing to so. I am actually surprised I am offended here. if you are white you are one of the crappiest representatives of our race and this proves it.

Sorry to whoever has to waste tome with the adminstration of points in this case. if i could have put them there myself i would have.

Back
Top Bottom