• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This just dont seem right to me

When Biden limped into office with no plan or idea on how to proceed, there were about 400 children cared for at the border and housed in humane and well ordered, well maintained facilities with excess capacity.

Now there are 13,000 children in the same areas stacked up like cord wood in improvised shipping containers looking like tin foil wrapped potatoes baking in a restaurant oven.

Seems like whatever problem might have existed before Biden got the is about 32.5 times worse than it was. 400 x 32.5 = 13,000.

Read the OP.

Did he

1)Separate families at the border
2)Put the children of those families in cages
3)Deport the parents
4)Do it on purpose in order to deter other refugees

And the answer is no. You do what trump supporters have done habitually for the last four years: fabricate out of thin air a false equivalency in order to make trump seem normal.

For once in your life, stop lying.

Well see, the above is untrue. I don't know if you're intentionally avoiding the truth, or you're just that uninformed or misinformed. Here's a link to an AP article which might help you understand.

Note the date of the photograph. Children in cages there, and under Obama's administration. See any adults there? Nope. In fact, the policy of separating children from adults is actually sensible for quite a few reasons, although it's sad such things have to happen. It's entirely possible even you can figure out at least a couple of them.

I assume your reading abilities are sufficient to understand it. This was widely reported. I cudda used any number of sources, but I feared using Fox would cause you some form of testicular strangulation, and we can't have that. You'll need your nuts to admit you're wrong.

Well see, the above is untrue. I don't know if you're intentionally avoiding the truth, or you're just that uninformed or misinformed. Here's a link to an AP article which might help you understand.

Note the date of the photograph. Children in cages there, and under Obama's administration. See any adults there? Nope. In fact, the policy of separating children from adults is actually sensible for quite a few reasons, although it's sad such things have to happen. It's entirely possible even you can figure out at least a couple of them.

I assume your reading abilities are sufficient to understand it. This was widely reported. I cudda used any number of sources, but I feared using Fox would cause you some form of testicular strangulation, and we can't have that. You'll need your nuts to admit you're wrong.

Did he...

3)Deport the parents

The answer to all of those questions is no.

Did he...

3)Deport the parents

The answer to all of those questions is no.

If you had read the link, you'd know the answer is yes, Obama did. In fact, I think Obama deported more than Trump.

If you had read the link, you'd know the answer is yes, Obama did. In fact, I think Obama deported more than Trump.

Quote for us the part of the article that confirms that Obama...

3)Deport the parents

Quote for us the part of the article that confirms that Obama...

3)Deport the parents

Read the article. Look at that thar picture. I know you can do it.

Read the article. Look at that thar picture. I know you can do it.

The picture doesn't support your claim that Obama...

1)Separated families at the border
3)Deport the parents

Border apprehensions were up 650% last year. The method Trump used to curb immigration was evil, and the notion that he curbed it at all is a myth.
Not only that, last year was a PANDEMIC, ****ers.

These are legal asylums seekers. Want to argue we need more immigration judges to process their claims? Fine. Then pass a god damn bill like we've asked since the 90's.

Obama built the cages at the border, big boy - not Trump. You're starting to look like Biden climbing the stairs to AF-1. You can't rewrite history, and you can't avoid Biden's crisis at the border right now. When Biden opened that box, he released the cartels, smugglers, human trafficking, and all the rest - again. You're cool with that. Don't preach to me about evil.
These are 95% minors. Are you so deranged that you think like, any and all Hispanics are affiliated somehow with the Cartel? This isn't human trafficking or smuggling. These are asylum claims. Don't think they're legit? Fine. But don't call it smuggling and trafficking. That's bullshit and not true.

The picture doesn't support your claim that Obama...

1)Separated families at the border
3)Deport the parents

That photo is indicative of the results fact checkers and those interested in the truth discovered. First, the cages were built by the Obama administration to hold unaccompanied minors who crossed the border illegally. Second, they were used extensively by the Obama administration. Third, parents were in fact separated from their children by the Obama administration.

The take away is that the Obama administration and the left has lied about their policy. In fact, Michelle Obama repeated those lies recently at the democrat convention. Continued repetition of that lie by folks like you won't make it the truth. Nothing will.

That photo is indicative of the results fact checkers and those interested in the truth discovered. First, the cages were built by the Obama administration to hold unaccompanied minors who crossed the border illegally. Second, they were used extensively by the Obama administration. Third, parents were in fact separated from their children by the Obama administration.

The take away is that the Obama administration and the left has lied about their policy. In fact, Michelle Obama repeated those lies recently at the democrat convention. Continued repetition of that lie by folks like you won't make it the truth. Nothing will.
“Indicative” = you lied.

Democrats simply do NOT put Americans first.

Notice how fast the left wing MSM has dropped this news, if they even ever covered it at all.

Back
Top Bottom