• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Isnt Seattle! Washington State Troopers Rip BLM Militants Out of Car For Illegally Blocking

Well, this was venomous. Got to be tough not conforming to expected norm.

Venomous eh? How so? The mere innocuous use of supposedly forbidden words? :lamo Keeping time and to the expected beat was never my forte. I like researching the history of words and how they change over time. Its quite fascinating.

Venomous eh? How so? The mere innocuous use of supposedly forbidden words? :lamo Keeping time and to the expected beat was never my forte. I like researching the history of words and how they change over time. Its quite fascinating.

It doesn't take researching history to know the MLB thug was hurling an epithet at another black person, as if he was not even a human being.

This attitude is beyond sick. Truly depraved and lacking any humanity. The rightwing extremists were running over protesters and shooting folk before the left was. So should we be shooting them too? Or are you only calling for the death of the "left"?

What I find sick and depraved is the tolerance of low grade terrorism by viscous thugs, scum, and villainy to demean, destroy, and torture people who's only crime was to live in the neighborhood being razed to the ground or to think differently than the exact way the terrorists want and who have done nothing to warrant the transgressions perpetrated by these BLM/Antifa vermin in the name of "justice". You attempt to wash your and their sins away by calling the acts "protests", which is the furthest thing from the truth. You say its ok glibly, because well insurance will cover it or some such other nonsense, so you delude yourself. Violence solves problems. The world has known this for millennia. This is why we have the state. To use violence sanctioned by the members of the state to bring resolution to intractable problems caused by intractable people. Washington for a time abdicated its duties to its citizens to put down the terrorists intent upon disturbing the peace and destroying property and lives. The fact have decided to pick back up their baton of power, and then use it to stop the terrorism, is a good thing as far as I am concerned. If the BLM/Antifa vermin cannot be peaceful then they must be forced to consider their continued existence should they continue their violent depredations. If you consider that stance depraved and offensive, then I am glad to offend you and look forward to continue to offend you.

Last edited:
It doesn't take researching history to know the MLB thug was hurling an epithet at another black person, as if he was not even a human being.

People curse at each other all the time. What does it matter what words the epithet take? Is it not still an epithet? Are epithets not usually thrown about out of frustration or annoyance? Doesn't a true disregard for humanity take a little more effort than throwing about of a mere epithet?

What I find sick and depraved is the tolerance of low grade terrorism by viscous thugs, scum, and villainy to demean, destroy, and torture people who's only crime was to live in the neighborhood being razed to the ground or to think differently than the exact way the terrorists want and who have done nothing to warrant the transgressions perpetrated by these BLM/Antifa vermin in the name of "justice". You attempt to wash your and their sins away by calling the acts "protests", which is the furthest thing from the truth. You say its ok glibly, because well insurance will cover it or some such other nonsense, so you delude yourself. Violence solves problems. The world has known this for millennia. This is why we have the state. To use violence sanctioned by the members of the state to bring resolution to intractable problems caused by intractable people. Washington for a time abdicated its duties to its citizens to put down the terrorists intent upon disturbing the peace and destroying property and lives. The fact have decided to pick back up their baton of power, and then use it to stop the terrorism, is a good thing as far as I am concerned. If the BLM/Antifa vermin cannot be peaceful then they must be forced to consider their continued existence should they continue their violent depredations. If you consider that stance depraved and offensive, then I am glad to offend you and look forward to continue to offend you.

You don't offend me, I merely pity you. Pity the fact you cannot see more civilized discourse and correction than murder. We are not what we once were, and if you claim that violence solves problems then those of BLM are just exercising your doctrine, as you perceive it. If there, then, is an entrenched issue with the police and society in actions against minorities should they not murder others? Violence solves problems, yes? So they are not low-grade terrorists, rather patriots participating in the renewal of the Tree of Liberty, yes?

It is sad that we are still stuck in devolved mentalities and ignorance such that we believe that violence is a solution and we see not the humanity in others, but rather practice our Two Minutes Hate to demonize others, preventing ourselves from hearing them and driving ourselves to a better place.

Patriot v. Patriot then it seems, as you claim violence a solution. And the only reason you'd label one side as low-grade terrorists is that their violence is not in order with your own. But if violence is the solution, then the most violent will win.

It's a loss for the Republic, and fools are too blind to understand that. So righteous, so haughty, falling the to very depths of hubris to believe that their side is the right side and thus murder is warranted. Just digging a deeper hole, not knowing it.

No, the "violence is THE answer" folk aren't for the Republic. Be they on the right or the left, all they stand for is their variant of authoritarian control and dominance. It's a sick mindset, but sadly one that has been encouraged and exacerbated as of late. Poor fools don't even realize they're the tools of their own undoing.

You don't offend me, I merely pity you. Pity the fact you cannot see more civilized discourse and correction than murder. We are not what we once were, and if you claim that violence solves problems then those of BLM are just exercising your doctrine, as you perceive it. If there, then, is an entrenched issue with the police and society in actions against minorities should they not murder others? Violence solves problems, yes? So they are not low-grade terrorists, rather patriots participating in the renewal of the Tree of Liberty, yes?

It is sad that we are still stuck in devolved mentalities and ignorance such that we believe that violence is a solution and we see not the humanity in others, but rather practice our Two Minutes Hate to demonize others, preventing ourselves from hearing them and driving ourselves to a better place.

Patriot v. Patriot then it seems, as you claim violence a solution. And the only reason you'd label one side as low-grade terrorists is that their violence is not in order with your own. But if violence is the solution, then the most violent will win.

It's a loss for the Republic, and fools are too blind to understand that. So righteous, so haughty, falling the to very depths of hubris to believe that their side is the right side and thus murder is warranted. Just digging a deeper hole, not knowing it.

No, the "violence is THE answer" folk aren't for the Republic. Be they on the right or the left, all they stand for is their variant of authoritarian control and dominance. It's a sick mindset, but sadly one that has been encouraged and exacerbated as of late. Poor fools don't even realize they're the tools of their own undoing.

I encourage the free exercise of speech and peaceable assembly, in fact welcome it and encourage it to be exercised often. I encourage people to seek the redress of their grievances the government may have caused. I encourage this so much I consider the exercise of these rights essential duties.

That said I don't negotiate with terrorists. Period. I will not put up with the use of violence to intimidate, destroy property, and persons, and livelihoods, I expect my government to NOT tolerate it either. If the people such as Antifa/BLM are so intractable and intent upon the destruction of peoples property and persons and livelihoods and so bent, to have and impose their way, they will do literally anything, then I for one welcome their annihilation. This Republic via the Constitution has provided since 1788, ways to peaceably settle our differences via a variety of means. There is no excuse to NOT take advantage of those remedies. The use of violence by BLM/Antifa is terrorism plain and simple, and incompatible with with the rule of law. If they are so intractable that negotiation via the mechanisms provided that violence is their preferred means of "negotiating", then the government should "negotiate" with them via their preferred means and make it very clear their insistence on their preferred means of negotiating, will result in their prompt destruction. This nation does not and has not tolerated terrorists.

I encourage the free exercise of speech and peaceable assembly, in fact welcome it and encourage it to be exercised often. I encourage people to seek the redress of their grievances the government may have caused. I encourage this so much I consider the exercise of these rights essential duties.

That said I don't negotiate with terrorists. Period. I will not put up with the use of violence to intimidate, destroy property, and persons, and livelihoods, I expect my government to NOT tolerate it either. If the people such as Antifa/BLM are so intractable and intent upon the destruction of peoples property and persons and livelihoods and so bent, to have and impose their way, they will do literally anything, then I for one welcome their annihilation. This Republic via the Constitution has provided since 1788, ways to peaceably settle our differences via a variety of means. There is no excuse to NOT take advantage of those remedies. The use of violence by BLM/Antifa is terrorism plain and simple, and incompatible with with the rule of law. If they are so intractable that negotiation via the mechanisms provided that violence is their preferred means of "negotiating", then the government should "negotiate" with them via their preferred means and make it very clear their insistence on their preferred means of negotiating, will result in their prompt destruction. This nation does not and has not tolerated terrorists.

Well said sir!

As a side note to all stupid BLM/Antifa terrorist, don’t get arrested on a Friday before a long weekend. I particularly enjoy the fact that those terrorist arrested will not make bail until Tuesday next week. :lamo

How is the once great city of NY doing these days?

Back
Top Bottom