• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is your Executive Branch

Why don't you name some names, Vance? You're the one who was preening for another Trump devotee, talking smack about people who don't share your adoration for Trump. Name some names.
I wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings or say anything that people might take offense to, dear one. Its a new year...a new day.

I suspect folk know who they are.

Dont you?

I don't need your Trumpist rah-rah crap.

I want directors that do not have a lobbyist/corporatist/ideological conflict of interest with the department they are appointed to manage.

shrug...

Too bad.

Vote for some Democrat who will appoint a university academic with a lot of book knowledge and no industry experience. That's what Obama did.

Why don't you name some names, Vance? You're the one who was preening for another Trump devotee, talking smack about people who don't share your adoration for Trump. Name some names.
You sound angry.

Yes, MAGA--elevating people into leadership positions in Departments that they are nowhere near qualified to run.

Oh, and, of course, we have the Idiot in Chief running the whole show.

No worries, Donnie boy. You have looking foolish sewn up.

Let us know when he installs AVOWED COMMUNISTS in the White House, like Jones and Jarrett.....

I'm not the one who is attacking people. That was you.

So I guess you won't name names. That means I was right, and you called everyone who opposes Trump by that word.
I define a syndrome...I leave it to others to own it.

And it is obvious that you cant manage basic comprehension. Because if THAT is what you took from the comment in question.......

:lamo

I define a syndrome...I leave it to others to own it.

And it is obvious that you cant manage basic comprehension. Because if THAT is what you took from the comment in question.......

:lamo

So yes, you just wanted to preen for the other Trump lover. I know. It's okay. With Trump sinking like the Titanic, you need to cling to each other for comfort.

So yes, you just wanted to preen for the other Trump lover. I know. It's okay. With Trump sinking like the Titanic, you need to cling to each other for comfort.

Yeah..first yearly 3%+ GDP growth since before Mommy Pants, ISIS crushed, better trade deals Red China's trade practices CONFRONTED, EU unfair practices addressed, record low unemployment, greatest wage growth since before Mommy Pants, Russia put on notice (bombed their **** in Syria, UNLIKE MOMMY PANTS) , NOKO seeking further talks as sanctions take toll, Amercans keeping more of their OWN MONEY, TWO USSC JUSTICES SEATED, and Number Three coming up shortly, with gains in the Senate making it easier, a REAL USAG to be chosen as well.

Yeah..some "sinking"....

Rabid Alpaca brought up Obama.

Which part of applicable did you not understand? I wasn't chastising, I was genuinely saying that what you brought up about Obama hiring from K Street was valid.

The guy who wins the election picks the people for those positions.

And Trump continually picks the worst people possible, which is the whole point of this thread.

Reread the quote. Get someone to help you if you need it.

Jeebus H Beelzebub, what are you, 12? The two of you are going back and forth like bratty little boys.

Yeah..first yearly 3%+ GDP growth since before Mommy Pants, ISIS crushed, better trade deals Red China's trade practices CONFRONTED, EU unfair practices addressed, record low unemployment, greatest wage growth since before Mommy Pants, Russia put on notice (bombed their **** in Syria, UNLIKE MOMMY PANTS) , NOKO seeking further talks as sanctions take toll, Amercans keeping more of their OWN MONEY, TWO USSC JUSTICES SEATED, and Number Three coming up shortly, with gains in the Senate making it easier, a REAL USAG to be chosen as well.

Yeah..some "sinking"....

You forgot to mention that it hasn't snowed this winter in New York thanks to Trump. Overall, the weather has been better since Trump became president.

Only Trump cult members believe your list of "truthful hyperbole." Good strategy tossing out so much nonsense nobody has time to address all of it.

Back
Top Bottom