• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is your Executive Branch

Miss what point? Why did Zinke, Tillerson, Pruitt, all the others had to resign because of ethics investigations? What part of making the swamp swampier is it that completely eludes you?

:lamo

STILL missing the point. Go talk to the guy in the mirror. He MIGHT be able to explain it to you. Then again........

Oh...someone in their 20's isn't capable of understanding how an agency works? Someone with 10 years experience can't possibly understand how Congress works? Someone who with direct experience with the energy industry is useless to the EPA?

I never said he does not know how agencies work. There are plenty of people that know how agencies work with much greater experience than this guy.

Oh...wait...he opposes global warming. Yeah...definitely not the right man for the job of running the EPA. :roll:

That's right. People that don't believe in science should not be running EPA.

Oh, but you see...THAT was DIFFERENT....

And the hypocrites are so lost they can never see themselves in the mirror. Cant...dont...wont.

Notice how he didn't have any smart ass response?

Notice how he didn't have any smart ass response?
I used to believe they knew it but were just so lacking in integrity that they were able to lie to themselves enough to convince themselves they werent just POS hypocrites. I STILL lean that way but frankly, Ive become less certain of late that they are actually smart enough to SEE their own hypocrisy.

I never said he does not know how agencies work. There are plenty of people that know how agencies work with much greater experience than this guy.

That's right. People that don't believe in science should not be running EPA.

Maybe Trump should get the guy who ran it for Obama, eh? He's got a lot of experience. :roll:

You'd rather have people who believe in politics-based junk science running the EPS. Okay.

I used to believe they knew it but were just so lacking in integrity that they were able to lie to themselves enough to convince themselves they werent just POS hypocrites. I STILL lean that way but frankly, Ive become less certain of late that they are actually smart enough to SEE their own hypocrisy.

They're so convinced of their superiority that they're incapable of learning.

Miss what point? Why did Zinke, Tillerson, Pruitt, all the others had to resign because of ethics investigations? What part of making the swamp swampier is it that completely eludes you?

Because they were held to a different standard.

I see you MAGA types have completely abandoned the "drain the swamp" routine and are flat out embracing filling the highest positions of our government with corporate lobbyists. Can you seriously say you'd support doing the same were it a democrat? Is this how you picture a healthy democracy?

PTSD.jpg

Oh, but you see...THAT was DIFFERENT....

And the hypocrites are so lost they can never see themselves in the mirror. Cant...dont...wont.

That's interesting. I and the others who didn't support Obama complained vehemently when Obama hired lobbyists. I'll have to look at your posts during that period. I gather what I'll see is you telling us that it was no big deal that Obama was hiring lobbyists, of course. Because you wouldn't want to be labeled a hypocrite, would you?

Since we are superior, maybe the inferior should begin to listen. They just might learn something. Of course, that would require them to be capable of learning, which may, perhaps, be one caveat too far.

Luckily, their herd mentality has them all comforting one another. And thats a good thing really. Im glad they have it. I cant imagine what some of those poor ****ers lives must actually BE like. The NON STOP day to day roiling in hatred over TTTTRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!!!! geeeeeee......zus. Some of them used to be less...twisted.

This is exactly what a healthy democratic process looks like. You win some and you lose some. The Left has taken sore loserism to brand new heights.

I think the Left's point is that, in this case, everyone lost. How many people voted for Donald Trump because they believed him when he said he would "drain the swamp?" Appointing people to head government agencies that have the direct power to increase their personal wealth at the expense of the taxpayer is a conflict of interest and the very definition of a corrupt government "swamp."

Yes, MAGA--elevating people into leadership positions in Departments that they are nowhere near qualified to run.

Oh, and, of course, we have the Idiot in Chief running the whole show.

No worries, Donnie boy. You have looking foolish sewn up.

Foxes guarding all the henhouses.

For Trump, it's about his ego, as is everything he says or does. It is his ego directing him to undo as much as possible any of Obama's accomplishments.

Trump is a child. Anyone who endured his 90 minutes of word salad yesterday should be able to realize that.

Because that's how democracy works. Just because your side lost, doesn't mean that our democratic process is broken. That's some real crybaby ****, there.

This isn't about who won an election. This is about placing people in positions where they can do the most harm.

It is that they dont believe in the negotiated game between willing participates, the New Left has decided that humans must be improved, and the rest of us have no choice in the matter, and since they are the only ones who are right they are in charge..

They have learned nothing from all of the failed UTOPIA building projects over the last century.

What "UTOPIA building projects"? Give some examples, please?

Good point, applicable whataboutism. But in retrospect, none of Obama's appointees screwed up the agencies they were put in charge of, and none of them were indicted.

Rabid Alpaca brought up Obama.

This isn't about who won an election. This is about placing people in positions where they can do the most harm.

The guy who wins the election picks the people for those positions.

Luckily, their herd mentality has them all comforting one another. And thats a good thing really. Im glad they have it. I cant imagine what some of those poor ****ers lives must actually BE like. The NON STOP day to day roiling in hatred over TTTTRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!!!!! geeeeeee......zus. Some of them used to be less...twisted.

So you are calling anyone who opposes Trump "twisted".

........and conservatives are so convinced they and only they are "right"

That's because we're capable of learning. Break my argument, sometime.

Back
Top Bottom