• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This is why we Profile

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- Two teen boys in this coastal city were charged with murder Friday, accused in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy who was in a stroller being pushed by his mother.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

130322171208-demarquis-elkins-story-body.jpg

every day are over America we have stories just like this and using crime statistics Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. So why shouldn't they be profiled why shouldn't we be suspicious of Black males it is a survival instinct Maybe if that mother profiled and crossed the street once she saw those black youths her baby will be alive today

so someone give me an argument we shouldn't we profile why shouldn't we be suspicious of black male youths and dont hand me any PC crap I rather offend someone and be alive

Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged - CNN.com

View attachment 67150353

every day are over America we have stories just like this and using crime statistics Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. So why shouldn't they be profiled why shouldn't we be suspicious of Black males it is a survival instinct Maybe if that mother profiled and crossed the street once she saw those black youths her baby will be alive today

so someone give me an argument we shouldn't we profile why shouldn't we be suspicious of black male youths and dont hand me any PC crap I rather offend someone and be alive

No need for the racism.

Here are the actual statistics:
Race and ethnicity

Forty-one percent of violent felons were black, non-
Hispanic , 30% were Hispanic, and 26% were white,
non-Hispanic. Blacks (46%) comprised a higher
percentage of murderers than Hispanics (27%) or
whites (23%).

Whites(37%)and blacks(35%)accounted for higher
percentages of rapists than Hispanics (23%). Blacks
accounted for 54% of robbers, twice the percentage
of Hispanics(27%)and about 3 times that of whites
(17%).

Blacks (39%) accounted for about two-fifths of those
convicted of felony assault, compared to about a third
who were Hispanic (32%), and a fourth who were white
(26%).

Blacks (55%) comprised a majority of the violent
felons who were under age 18. Blacks accounted for
about two-fifths of the total in each age category
from 21 through 34.

Whites accounted for 13% of the violent felons under
age 18. The percentage of whites rose in each successive
age category, and was about the same as for blacks in
the 35 to 39 age category, and slightly higher in the
40 or older category.

Hispanics accounted for 30% of violent felons under
age 18, and about a third in each age group from 18
to 29. The percentage of Hispanics was lower than
that for both blacks and whites in the 35 and older
age categories.

We hold a race in bondage hundreds of years then as second class until about 50.

Why is that race behind the others?

Racists love to forget our history.

No need for the racism.

According to black racist apologists..... Racism requires the notion that one race is superior to the other.

The OP asking why we should not be suspicious of young black males does not imply he believes one race to be superior to the other.

Thank you.

According to black racist apologists..... Racism requires the notion that one race is superior to the other.

The OP asking why we should not be suspicious of young black males does not imply he believes one race to be superior to the other.

Thank you.

This thread is disgusting racism.

We hold a race in bondage hundreds of years then as second class until about 50.

Please provide some sort of evidence that the person you are referring to as a Racist believes that one race is superior to another..... to meet the definition so widely used and accepted by those who apologize for any level of racism from minorities.

Thank you.

Please provide some sort of evidence that the person you are referring to as a Racist believes that one race is superior to another..... to meet the definition so widely used and accepted by those who apologize for any level of racism from minorities.

Thank you.

The post is evidence enough.

No need for the racism.

If using common since and logic is racist then we have a problem and the one who uses the logic and common since isn't the one with the problem

Pitbull dogs cause 30% of all deaths that are caused by dogs and they are only 5% of the population of dogs are you wrong saying to your child for your safety it is best to stay away from pitbulls. are you not using common since to do so?

Last edited:

Thank you.

The OP is clearly trying to demonstrate that statistically blacks are significantly more likely to commit crime. The implication of this, the next question, is why? The two choices are nature and nurture. If you say nature then you are very much claiming one race is inferior to the other, at least when it comes to crime.

So this whole post has very much to do with racism, now its not necessarily wrong to talk about it as long as you are respectful and do not spew hate speech as that is not constructive.

so they deserve a pass for being oppressed? your asking to just say it is ok for you to commit 50% of the murders because we did you wrong in the past? who many whites need to be sacrificed on the alter of Political correctness to pay for the past oppression? so tell me whats the number how many need to be killed to relieve your white guilt?

The OP is clearly trying to demonstrate that statistically blacks are significantly more likely to commit crime. The implication of this, the next question, is why? The two choices are nature and nurture. If you say nature then you are very much claiming one race is inferior to the other, at least when it comes to crime.

So this whole post has very much to do with racism, now its not necessarily wrong to talk about it as long as you are respectful and do not spew hate speech as that is not constructive.

Why are you assuming he is stating it is nature?

Don't go all TPD on us, Caine. ;)

She was wrong, you know.

Im tired of the same logic NOT being applied to non-minorities.....

So Im demanding it be.

so they deserve a pass for being oppressed? your asking to just say it is ok for you to commit 50% of the murders because we did you wring in the past who many white need to be sacrificed on the alter of Political correctness to pay for the past oppression so tell me whats the number how many need to be killed to relieve your white guilt

Poverty, education, having both parents present in a strong and structured family setting, etc., these things all strongly contribute to crime factors.

This isn't about "a pass", its about the reality that blacks overall are in a ****ty position. **** in / **** out. You raise a kid in poverty, in the ghetto where they see crime everywhere, they get a bad education, they have a mom at home with her own problems, dad is gone, of course a lot of them are going to be messed up. Its a negative loop.

This doesn't excuse anything, but it does explain it.

Poverty, education, having both parents present in a strong and structured family setting, etc., these things all strongly contribute to crime factors.

This isn't about "a pass", its about the reality that blacks overall are in a ****ty position. **** in / **** out. You raise a kid in poverty, in the ghetto where they see crime everywhere, they get a bad education, they have a mom at home with her own problems, dad is gone, of course a lot of them are going to be messed up. Its a negative loop.

This doesn't excuse anything, but it does explain it.

Is it not bigoted to assume that blacks are being raised in poverty every time you turn around?

If I were a black man... i'd be tired of hearing "Blacks are poor livin' in the ghetto and its all whitey's fault from 70 years ago"

Why are you assuming he is stating it is nature?

Oh please, stop tap dancing and just be straight up, no need to pretend.

Im tired of the same logic NOT being applied to non-minorities.....

So Im demanding it be.

Well, that's up to you. But the definition that poster uses is obviously not correct as relates to common usage.

Oh please, stop tap dancing and just be straight up, no need to pretend.

Not pretending....

You are filling in the blanks needed to call someone a racist because you don't like what they have to say.

Huh….

So the conventional board wisdom, says that any facts relevant to crime MUST BE DISMISSED where such show that a civilly protected race is committing a disproportionate volume of violent crime, is axiomatically tantamount to racism?

Now THAT is what is called Populism… and it is RAW FREAKIN' EVIL!

These same contributors who claim or otherwise imply such are, as a general rule, never too far from informing us of the SCIENCE! inherent in AGW, or how SCIENCE! must be respected in the questions of Evolution and MEDICAL-SCIENCE! IS ALL OF THAT'S AT ISSUE in questions of a "woman's right to choose'.

But where culture is at risk… where there is incontrovertible data that shows that a significant and readily defined percentage of the population is committing a disproportionate volume of violent crime… "Don't you even THINK ABOUT CONSIDERING THE SCIENCE ON THAT!"

See the problem…

That also happens to be the element of the culture which has been most inalterably damaged by the policies of the Ideological Left… so it follows that the intellectually less fortunate would be resistant to an adult discussion which would naturally tend to expose their most closely held feelings as the addle minded pap of a long ago, wholly discredited species of reasoning.

It would seem that they ar NOT "getting a pass" based on those statistics and incarceration rates. Look at NYC, a bastion of "liberalism" where stop & frisk is an open policy.

Or are you proposing something more?

so they deserve a pass for being oppressed? your asking to just say it is ok for you to commit 50% of the murders because we did you wrong in the past? who many whites need to be sacrificed on the alter of Political correctness to pay for the past oppression? so tell me whats the number how many need to be killed to relieve your white guilt?

Is it not bigoted to assume that blacks are being raised in poverty every time you turn around?

If I were a black man... i'd be tired of hearing "Blacks are poor livin' in the ghetto and its all whitey's fault from 70 years ago"

Oh please, this is feel good nonsense. This is what a self described "badass" that grew up in a nice environment full of advantages says.

Back
Top Bottom