• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is who Joe Biden is

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This ad from the Lincoln Project that came out today is one that shows who Joe Biden is at the core. For those that may not know, the Lincoln Project people are Republicans that realize that Trump is a negative to "our" country and want to get a better choice of person. Their objective is not political change to one extreme or the other, but simply to find the best person to lead the nation.

The other choice (Trump) has never shown any of this,

Last edited:
Trump was not elected in a vacuum. Lincoln Project type Repubs are largely the reason for Trump.

Trump was not elected in a vacuum. Lincoln Project type Repubs are largely the reason for Trump.

It's puzzling as to why more haven't figured this out yet. ^

Lincoln Project are not repubs. When you advocate voting democrat that’s being a democrat.

I don’t like Trump and will not be voting for him but I absolutely will not vote for Biden or spend time/money to advocate others to vote for Biden.

If the Lincoln project was real they would have put forth a 3rd party conservative candidate that would have siphoned off vote from Trump and largely had the same end result

honestly, if people don't know that they'll either be voting for a man of character or a crook/con man then they're not very smart.

It's puzzling as to why more haven't figured this out yet. ^

A lot of Repub politicians need to be a lot more skeptical when Dems tell them how to better the party. :lol:

Here is another ad that came out just last week.

Lincoln Project are not repubs. When you advocate voting democrat that’s being a democrat.

I don’t like Trump and will not be voting for him but I absolutely will not vote for Biden or spend time/money to advocate others to vote for Biden.

If the Lincoln project was real they would have put forth a 3rd party conservative candidate that would have siphoned off vote from Trump and largely had the same end result

Two of the founders of the Lincoln Project are MSNBC kook-fixtures like Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson. Their hatred for Trump has driven them insane. They are not republicans. No republican could vote for Biden.

honestly, if people don't know that they'll either be voting for a man of character or a crook/con man then they're not very smart.

A man of character wouldn't of picked Harris. She will end up being the president if they take the election.

A man of character wouldn't of picked Harris. She will end up being the president if they take the election.

hang on.

i thought Biden was gonna pick Hillary or Michelle and one of them was gonna take over. that's what Facebook, Twitter and FW:FW:FW:FW: has been saying for months.

Some of think the same of trump and Pence. Many Presidents pick VP's that scare those that hate them as they might be replaced by someone less like themselves, trump could not have picked someone less like himself.

Some of think the same of trump and Pence. Many Presidents pick VP's that scare those that hate them as they might be replaced by someone less like themselves, trump could not have picked someone less like himself.

But we know why Biden picked Harris, he told us. He wanted someone with a vagina and dark skin. Apparently, Harris was seen as best person with those two essential characteristics.

But we know why Biden picked Harris, he told us. He wanted someone with a vagina and dark skin. Apparently, Harris was seen as best person with those two essential characteristics.

And because he picked "someone with a vagina and dark skin", we got another display of the

(1) sexism - "Joe and the Ho", so many of you now say;

(2) racism - the new birtherism that so many of you embraced; that because her parents were immigrants she might not be eligible to be VP, even though she was born here.

Two of the founders of the Lincoln Project are MSNBC kook-fixtures like Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson. Their hatred for Trump has driven them insane. They are not republicans. No republican could vote for Biden.

What the hell kind of no-mind ultra-partisan tripe is this??!? I'm a Democrat, I've voted in every election since '88, and I've voted for the Republican nominee just as often as I've voted for the Democratic. Sometimes I can support the Democratic nominee... sometimes I just figure the Republicans are offering a better choice.

I kind of figure that's what thinking people in both parties do... actually think. And I'll tell you straight... whatever Biden's real and imagined faults may be, they've got nothing on what President Trump displays on a daily basis. It's a constant barrage of corruption, division, incompetence and derision. The man is the epitome of a demagogue...and in my opinion he will lie, cheat, steal and do whatever it takes to advance his own personal interests... country be damned.

To be perfectly frank, I don't know how anyone claiming the title of "republican" - whether small "r" or capital "R" - could even thinking of supporting this cretin unless they were as devoid of any semblance of principle as he seems to be.

This ad from the Lincoln Project that came out today is one that shows who Joe Biden is at the core. For those that may not know, the Lincoln Project people are Republicans that realize that Trump is a negative to "our" country and want to get a better choice of person. Their objective is not political change to one extreme or the other, but simply to find the best person to lead the nation.

The other choice (Trump) has never shown any of this,
Not a single point pertinent to his current ability to function as President.

And because he picked "someone with a vagina and dark skin", we got another display of the

(1) sexism - "Joe and the Ho", so many of you now say;

(2) racism - the new birtherism that so many of you embraced; that because her parents were immigrants she might not be eligible to be VP, even though she was born here.

Ive never said (1) and I dont believe (2). BUt in any case, (1) is not sexist and (2) is not racist. Check your definitions.

I stopped watching when is said he met Jill in 1977. Jill's former husband and friend of Joe's, Bill Stevenson, says other wise.

Joe Biden and his wife Jill have lied about how they started dating - they actually had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her first husband claims. Her ex-husband Bill Stevenson told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview that their story about how the presidential candidate fell in love with Jill after a blind date is made up.

The way the Bidens tell their story, Joe saw a picture of Jill in March 1975 - after her marriage crashed - and they went on a date and have been together since. But Stevenson claims they met Biden in 1972, when they worked on then-New Castle County Councilman Biden's first campaign for the Senate. At the time Biden was married to his first wife Neilia who died with their daughter Naomi in a car crash between the election and Biden taking his Senate seat. 'Jill and I sat in the Bidens' kitchen,' Stevenson said. 'We worked on his campaign. 'I gave $10,900 to his first campaign - in cash'.

Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974; He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31. 'One of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close,' he said. That October he got confirmation when a man informed him Biden was driving his wife's car and the two of them got into a fender bender. Stevenson said: 'I asked Jill to leave the house, which she did.

Jill Biden 'cheated on first husband with Joe', her ex claims | Daily Mail Online

Oh bull****! There is no way in hell you can tell me that she doesn't have the brains, talent, temperament, and experience to be an effective Vice President. You want to focus on the superficial? Go right on ahead. That's all the "Republican" party stands for anymore, anyway... superficial gossip bull****. You've got no ideas. You've got no policy differences to talk about, because you don't stand for policies anymore. Today's Trump Party stands for nothing and against everything.... it's a collective primal yell against the loss of white majority and the fact that the Republican nominee has lost the popular vote in 6 out of the last 7 elections. You're like a bunch of bitter dried-up old hags in hair curlers spending your days talking about imagined scandals and engaging in catty gossip... because that's all you've got left.

What the hell kind of no-mind ultra-partisan tripe is this??!? I'm a Democrat, I've voted in every election since '88, and I've voted for the Republican nominee just as often as I've voted for the Democratic. Sometimes I can support the Democratic nominee... sometimes I just figure the Republicans are offering a better choice.

I kind of figure that's what thinking people in both parties do... actually think. And I'll tell you straight... whatever Biden's real and imagined faults may be, they've got nothing on what President Trump displays on a daily basis. It's a constant barrage of corruption, division, incompetence and derision. The man is the epitome of a demagogue...and in my opinion he will lie, cheat, steal and do whatever it takes to advance his own personal interests... country be damned.

To be perfectly frank, I don't know how anyone claiming the title of "republican" - whether small "r" or capital "R" - could even thinking of supporting this cretin unless they were as devoid of any semblance of principle as he seems to be.

If you are a republican, you believe certain things about government and politics. Putting into power a person or party that opposes everything you believe makes you a fool. Now I suppose if you are a republican and hate Trump enough, you might not vote for him and might even speak out for his defeat. But what you would also do is speak even more loudly for those in the House and Senate who share your political ideals so that should Trump lose, your ideals wont be trampled. But that is not what these so called republicans in the Lincoln Project are doing. They are actively supporting Biden. No republican would do that. Why? Because the rudderless dunce that is Joe Biden will be nothing more than a rubber stamp for every piece of leftist legislation that crosses his desk. No republican could support that. Period.

You tell us quite a bit about yourself by equating a woman with a vagina.

Oh bull****! There is no way in hell you can tell me that she doesn't have the brains, talent, temperament, and experience to be an effective Vice President. You want to focus on the superficial? Go right on ahead. That's all the "Republican" party stands for anymore, anyway... superficial gossip bull****. You've got no ideas. You've got no policy differences to talk about, because you don't stand for policies anymore. Today's Trump Party stands for nothing and against everything.... it's a collective primal yell against the loss of white majority and the fact that the Republican nominee has lost the popular vote in 6 out of the last 7 elections. You're like a bunch of bitter dried-up old hags in hair curlers spending your days talking about imagined scandals and engaging in catty gossip... because that's all you've got left.

Im not focusing on the superficial. Biden was. Get your facts straight.

You tell us quite a bit about yourself by equating a woman with a vagina.

I didnt. That was Joe who did that. So whatever you think it told you about me, it actually told you about him. It was Joe who decided that only those with a vagina need apply for VP. Then when his racist mouth got him in trouble with black voters, he added black skin to his search. Thats what happened. And thats how we got Harris. If it were possible for you to be honest with yourself, you would know that.

If you are a republican, you believe certain things about government and politics. Putting into power a person or party that opposes everything you believe makes you a fool. Now I suppose if you are a republican and hate Trump enough, you might not vote for him and might even speak out for his defeat. But what you would also do is speak even more loudly for those in the House and Senate who share your political ideals so that should Trump lose, your ideals wont be trampled. But that is not what these so called republicans in the Lincoln Project are doing. They are actively supporting Biden. No republican would do that. Why? Because the rudderless dunce that is Joe Biden will be nothing more than a rubber stamp for every piece of leftist legislation that crosses his desk. No republican could support that. Period.

What the hell do you even stand for anymore, Fletch?? Tell me, because I'd like to know. Is it small government? Because that went out the window when Clinton left office. Is it law and order? Uh-huh... tell that to Barr & Co. Law and order *LOL* What a ****ing joke. We can see pretty clearly what "Trump Justice" means every time he springs a scumbag like Arpaio, Stone and Flynn.

If either major party was a party of character, we wouldn't have been given a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton in 2016.

What the hell do you even stand for anymore, Fletch?? Tell me, because I'd like to know. Is it small government? Because that went out the window when Clinton left office. Is it law and order? Uh-huh... tell that to Barr & Co. Law and order *LOL* What a ****ing joke. We can see pretty clearly what "Trump Justice" means every time he springs a scumbag like Arpaio, Stone and Flynn.

What do I stand for?? Im not the topic of this thread. If you want to start a thread where I am the topic, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom