• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what the Democratic Party would have done to anyone who does not totally submit

If the new International Fascist Democratic Party ever gains total control, this is what they would have done to anyone of any age who does not totally submit to every authoritarian edict of the government or their political organization - the new Democratic Nazi Party of America.

Disturbing video shows a raccoon being beaten to death in New York City

If the new International Fascist Democratic Party ever gains total control, this is what they would have done to anyone of any age who does not totally submit to every authoritarian edict of the government or their political organization - the new Democratic Nazi Party of America.

Stop posting such lies and garbage.
learn the definition of words that you use.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2]characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[

What a dumb reply.
Fascism isn't far right.

As for the video?
I hope those folks face animal cruelty charges.

What a dumb reply.
Fascism isn't far right.

As for the video?
I hope those folks face animal cruelty charges.

SMTA didn’t make the definition of fascism up. It’s copied from Wikipedia.

Kinda like Trump’s dream that he has “absolute“ power.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fascism is a far right wing ideology. The Democrats are not fascists. As a whole, they are sort of Casper Milquetoast center left, and many would probably be lukewarm right wingers in most other first world countries. They can't even seem to commit as a group to the health care system that other countries enacted more than half a century ago.

SMTA didn’t make the definition of fascism up. It’s copied from Wikipedia.

[Wiki link]

Kinda like Trump’s dream that he has “absolute“ power.
Wikipedia? Hilarious.
And you say that as Wiki shows us leftists. Doh!

Fascism can be either on the left or the right.

Wikipedia? Hilarious.
And you say that as Wiki shows us leftists. Doh!

Fascism can be either on the left or the right.
So what?
Never claimed otherwise.
Wikipedia falls under judicial notice.
and no, it can’t.

SMTA said:
So what?
Never claimed otherwise.
Wikipedia falls under judicial notice.
and no, it can’t.
A silly reply by you.
Hilarious, but still silly.

A silly reply by you.
Hilarious, but still silly.
What’s hilarious is you changing the quote code so no notifications are generated to let you try and hide like a scurrying rat.

What’s hilarious is you changing the quote code so no notifications are generated to let you try and hide like a scurrying rat.

You were quoted.

You were quoted.
Not correctly. That is a lie.
You changed the code, and just did it again.
You try to hide like a rat.
what a chicken shit way to post.

Last edited:
Not correctly. That is a lie.
You changed the code, and just did it again.
You try to hide like a rat.
what a chicken shit way to post.
Not correctly? iLOL
Wrong.
I quoted you.

Wrong as usual.
It is more inline with being yours.
Wrong as usual.
It is more inline with being yours.
Excon, continuing to be spineless, modifies the code when quoting so notifications are not sent.
he thinks this will allow him to hide like a rat.
excon is just chicken.
8E1387FC-D92C-4D74-9652-39619D0B703E.jpeg

Excon, continuing to be spineless, modifies the code when quoting so notifications are not sent.
he thinks this will allow him to hide like a rat.
excon is just chicken.
Wrong as usual you are.

You're really committed to going right off the deep end, aren't you. Like, no holds barred, do not pass go, do not collect $200, go straight off the deep end.

Good grief.

Fascism is a far right wing ideology. The Democrats are not fascists. As a whole, they are sort of Casper Milquetoast center left, and many would probably be lukewarm right wingers in most other first world countries. They can't even seem to commit as a group to the health care system that other countries enacted more than half a century ago.
All we have to do is look at the states, during this pandemic, to see which party has implemented the most controls over the people, to see who would be fascist.

All we have to do is look at the states, during this pandemic, to see which party has implemented the most controls over the people, to see who would be fascist.

I stand by my statement.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2]characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[
You keep thinking that, Marxism as a kind form of government that pets kittens and mends the broken wings of birds. Give that bullshit a rest. Marxism killed orders of magnitude more people than the Nazis ever did; and neither are good in any way. Democrats ultimately wants a Marxist revolution in America, and are hell bent on making it happen. End of story.

You keep thinking that, Marxism as a kind form of government that pets kittens and mends the broken wings of birds. Give that bullshit a rest. Marxism killed orders of magnitude more people than the Nazis ever did; and neither are good in any way. Democrats ultimately wants a Marxist revolution in America, and are hell bent on making it happen. End of story.

We agree it’s a story.

I'm curious...

If the label, Fascism, cannot be used, what label do we put on far-left, authoritarian globalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy?

Back
Top Bottom