• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This is what losing a senate seat looks like

The price of corn? Jesus Christ, this could be the state that determines the election. F***in' Iowa...

This could be fixed with a set of false eyelashes, then. Good to know! I had no idea that lack of femininity was was evil. I guess all you guys are going to hell.

It's comments like EMN's that make me wish there was a dislike button.

Yes, your posts are ugly and terrible, thank you for admitting that. I love how you speak of Karma. Karma is YOU trump supporters getting Biden as president. THAT'S Karma! :ROFLMAO:
Since he's not an American or a resident here, he won't be getting Trump. He just wants him for other people.

This was a set up question with the Democrat knowing the question coming.

Other than farmers, who knows today's price break point for soybeans or corn? Do you? Does Governor Cuomo? Does Joe Biden? Kamala Harris?

These cheap shots by Democratic partisans disguised as moderators is tiresome.
It could have been, but she should have handled it better instead of pretending she didn't hear it correctly. She could have said that she has been following the prices since she has been in washington and left it at that.

Reactions: jpn
This could be fixed with a set of false eyelashes, then. Good to know! I had no idea that lack of femininity was was evil. I guess all you guys are going to hell.
Most gop men just want females they can jerk off to instead of females that are qualified.

What is it about liberal women, specifically, that seems to drive conservatives completely bonkers?

Power.
They have powerful minds, powerful souls, they have attitude, they have moxey, they have ***** power and some of them even have looks, too....all things which I find ideal in a woman.

Firsthand first person example: My own wife was a Navy diesel mechanic on a tugboat full of men.
She's seen it all, heard it all, done it all, and when she got ignored by diesel engine shops upon returning to civilian life (because she was a woman) she reinvented herself and became a copier technician instead.
And then she fell in love with and married a conservative man, the father of our children.
And he couldn't take it, couldn't handle it, and he walked out on the marriage, and lucky Jeff picked up what he threw away.

Maybe some conservative men can handle strong women, but when it comes to the current bunch aligned with His Nibs, nope.
Trump guys expect their women to be meek and subservient.

And my FIRST wife, same thing, smart, strong, attitude, looks, and rightie guys were terrified of her.

I'm looking for a Dem takeover of the senate at 51-49. But according to recent polling there is an outside path to a 60-40 supermajority.

58yEJa

Not a shot in hell for a 60-40 senate win.

Last night in Iowa, Senator Joni Earnst (R) debated Theresa Greenfield (D). I guess in Iowa politicians have to know the prices of local crops.

First, here's the challenger, Theresa Greenfield:

Then, there was Earnst:

Greenfield must be taking performance enhancers, like every Dem candidate who's obviously better-prepared than her bumbling GOP opponent.

Reactions: jpn
Problem is that after the absolute hammering Greenfield got in the first debate, did anyone even watch this debate. Greenfield is an absolute moron
Gee, that doesn't exactly explain this, then.

PollDateSampleMoEGreenfield (D)Ernst (R)Spread
RCP Average9/14 - 10/9----47.342.5Greenfield +4.8
CBS News/YouGov10/6 - 10/91035 LV3.54743Greenfield +4
Quinnipiac10/1 - 10/51256 LV2.85045Greenfield +5
WHO-TV 139/23 - 9/26780 LV4.05139Greenfield +12
Monmouth*9/18 - 9/22402 LV4.94946Greenfield +3
NY Times/Siena*9/16 - 9/21501 LV5.04240Greenfield +2
Des Moines Register9/14 - 9/17658 LV3.84542Greenfield +3

I agree. That's why they'll have to eliminate the filibuster. And good riddance.

I agree. That's why they'll have to eliminate the filibuster. And good riddance.
even if they get 60 seats they would need to eliminate the filibuster. Too many conservative democrats.

Democrats will rue that day also, just as they did with judges.

I think it's about a 15 % chance, which is more than 538 is giving a Trump victory.

Democrats will rue that day also, just as they did with judges.
We don't rue that day and we won't rue what's coming, either. We'll be in control in a few months (god willing), and just watch us go. :cool:

More like a shot in the dark for a 50-50 split. And, Georgia will have TWO Senate runoffs in January.

We don't rue that day and we won't rue what's coming, either. We'll be in control in a few months (god willing), and just watch us go. :cool:
I certainly rue Trump’s three USSC Justices, though there are other culprits.

What is it about liberal women, specifically, that seems to drive conservatives completely bonkers?
They really can't take women who think they are "people" with "opinions" that expect to be "equals."

Back
Top Bottom