• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what losing a senate seat looks like

Geoist

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
The price of corn? Jesus Christ, this could be the state that determines the election. F***in' Iowa...

Geoist

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
This could be fixed with a set of false eyelashes, then. Good to know! I had no idea that lack of femininity was was evil. I guess all you guys are going to hell.
It's comments like EMN's that make me wish there was a dislike button.

bearpoker

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Yes, your posts are ugly and terrible, thank you for admitting that. I love how you speak of Karma. Karma is YOU trump supporters getting Biden as president. THAT'S Karma! :ROFLMAO:
Since he's not an American or a resident here, he won't be getting Trump. He just wants him for other people.

99percenter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This was a set up question with the Democrat knowing the question coming.

Other than farmers, who knows today's price break point for soybeans or corn? Do you? Does Governor Cuomo? Does Joe Biden? Kamala Harris?

These cheap shots by Democratic partisans disguised as moderators is tiresome.
It could have been, but she should have handled it better instead of pretending she didn't hear it correctly. She could have said that she has been following the prices since she has been in washington and left it at that.

Reactions: jpn

99percenter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This could be fixed with a set of false eyelashes, then. Good to know! I had no idea that lack of femininity was was evil. I guess all you guys are going to hell.
Most gop men just want females they can jerk off to instead of females that are qualified.

Checkerboard Strangler

I'm the Leon Russell guy.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What is it about liberal women, specifically, that seems to drive conservatives completely bonkers?
Power.
They have powerful minds, powerful souls, they have attitude, they have moxey, they have ***** power and some of them even have looks, too....all things which I find ideal in a woman.

Firsthand first person example: My own wife was a Navy diesel mechanic on a tugboat full of men.
She's seen it all, heard it all, done it all, and when she got ignored by diesel engine shops upon returning to civilian life (because she was a woman) she reinvented herself and became a copier technician instead.
And then she fell in love with and married a conservative man, the father of our children.
And he couldn't take it, couldn't handle it, and he walked out on the marriage, and lucky Jeff picked up what he threw away.

Maybe some conservative men can handle strong women, but when it comes to the current bunch aligned with His Nibs, nope.
Trump guys expect their women to be meek and subservient.

And my FIRST wife, same thing, smart, strong, attitude, looks, and rightie guys were terrified of her.

Greenbeard

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Reactions: jpn

jpn

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Problem is that after the absolute hammering Greenfield got in the first debate, did anyone even watch this debate. Greenfield is an absolute moron
Gee, that doesn't exactly explain this, then.

PollDateSampleMoEGreenfield (D)Ernst (R)Spread
RCP Average9/14 - 10/9----47.342.5Greenfield +4.8
CBS News/YouGov10/6 - 10/91035 LV3.54743Greenfield +4
Quinnipiac10/1 - 10/51256 LV2.85045Greenfield +5
WHO-TV 139/23 - 9/26780 LV4.05139Greenfield +12
Monmouth*9/18 - 9/22402 LV4.94946Greenfield +3
NY Times/Siena*9/16 - 9/21501 LV5.04240Greenfield +2
Des Moines Register9/14 - 9/17658 LV3.84542Greenfield +3

jpn

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Not a shot in hell for a 60-40 senate win.
I agree. That's why they'll have to eliminate the filibuster. And good riddance.

99percenter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I agree. That's why they'll have to eliminate the filibuster. And good riddance.
even if they get 60 seats they would need to eliminate the filibuster. Too many conservative democrats.

Linc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Democrats will rue that day also, just as they did with judges.

RAMOSS

Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I think it's about a 15 % chance, which is more than 538 is giving a Trump victory.

jpn

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Democrats will rue that day also, just as they did with judges.
We don't rue that day and we won't rue what's coming, either. We'll be in control in a few months (god willing), and just watch us go. :cool:

Linc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
More like a shot in the dark for a 50-50 split. And, Georgia will have TWO Senate runoffs in January.

Linc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
We don't rue that day and we won't rue what's coming, either. We'll be in control in a few months (god willing), and just watch us go. :cool:
I certainly rue Trump’s three USSC Justices, though there are other culprits.

skeptic llc

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
What is it about liberal women, specifically, that seems to drive conservatives completely bonkers?
They really can't take women who think they are "people" with "opinions" that expect to be "equals."

Top Bottom