• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This is what losing a senate seat looks like

Last night in Iowa, Senator Joni Earnst (R) debated Theresa Greenfield (D). I guess in Iowa politicians have to know the prices of local crops.

First, here's the challenger, Theresa Greenfield:

Then, there was Earnst:

Ya, that's what it's all about, the Democrats are right on the money and the Repubnican'ts are out in la la land.

Last night in Iowa, Senator Joni Earnst (R) debated Theresa Greenfield (D). I guess in Iowa politicians have to know the prices of local crops.

Then, there was Earnst:

Problem is that after the absolute hammering Greenfield got in the first debate, did anyone even watch this debate. Greenfield is an absolute moron

So you don’t think lawmakers should understand their state and the workers that live in the state? No wonder you love the incompetent trump. The only way for trump supporters to make America great again is by passing away.

Saying Trump supporters should die is a very sick minded thing to say! Seriously watch out for karma

Problem is that after the absolute hammering Greenfield got in the first debate, did anyone even watch this debate. Greenfield is an absolute moron
Millions of viewers this past week watched how stupid Ernst came off during ACB's Senate Judiciary hearing. Honestly, she comes off as dumber than a box of rocks, in other words, dumber than King Chump!

Adding to Ernst woes, she continues to lag behind Greenfield in campaign fund raising and in aggregate polls.

Moron? Doh!
trump-puzzle-brag.jpg

Millions of viewers this past week watched how stupid Ernst came off during ACB's Senate Judiciary hearing. Honestly, she comes off as dumber than a box of rocks, in other words, dumber than King Chump!

Adding to Ernst woes, she continues to lag behind Greenfield in campaign fund raising and in aggregate polls.

Moron? Doh!
View attachment 67299961

We shall see who wins, I can sit here all day and bombard you with links to her bullshit and failures. RCP is hardly the gold standard for polling correctly

He mispronounced the name of the most evil woman in politics in the world?
👆 That is how Rush and Sean do it. They've trained millions over the decades.

Then, there was Earnst:

You don't have to be Detective Colombo to see that was clearly a set up question by a partisan moderator. The "tell" is when the moderator says to the Republican candidate, "you grew up on a farm, you should know this." At that point he tipped his hand in the set up. Why did he need to add that comment other than his own zeal to embarrass the candidate he wanted to catch in a trap? He was a bit too eager to convince anyone he was neutral.

The Dem candidate was also too quick and too rehearsed----and way too confident in her response. She is a terrible actor.

Iowans may be mostly rurual, but they ain't dumb either. They can smell a rat--- espeically a dead bloated rat like that one.

What is it about liberal women, specifically, that seems to drive conservatives completely bonkers?

You’re shitting me, right? There is nobody more bitter or hateful than lefties when it comes to conservative women and minorities. It was funny to watch people be just so aghast that Pence treated Harris as the adversary she is when I recall none of this concern when it was Sarah Palin.

Saying Trump supporters should die is a very sick minded thing to say! Seriously watch out for karma

I didn’t say they should die I said the only way they can make America great again is by passing away. Your lies mean nothing.

Her opponent knew the price to the penny.

Yes, and why would she? That price can change daily. Why is she memorizing commodities futures on a daily basis? Do you really believe that?

Then, there was Earnst:

She's like most GOP, stupid.

You’re shitting me, right? There is nobody more bitter or hateful than lefties when it comes to conservative women and minorities. It was funny to watch people be just so aghast that Pence treated Harris as the adversary she is when I recall none of this concern when it was Sarah Palin.
Sarah Palin, you mean the ditz with the son who is is so ****ed up he makes Hunter Biden look like a saint?

I didn’t say they should die I said the only way they can make America great again is by passing away. Your lies mean nothing.

Sick post and now you are telling more lies!!

He mispronounced the name of the most evil woman in politics in the world?

oh no!
Just a few years ago, the most evil women in politics was HRC. What's changed? Me thinks you just don't like women, let alone women of color.

What is it about liberal women, specifically, that seems to drive conservatives completely bonkers?

Conservatives only care about money and power. for people who already have both. Liberal women are the exact opposite.

I’ll see your Ernst and raise you a Perdue.

Remember- Perdue has served in the Senate for three years with Harris, and they are on a subcommittee together. He knows her name.

In a normal world, Perdue would go the route of George ‘Macaca’ Allen.

But it’s Georgia, so who knows.

I remember when I used to live in Georgia and got called out multiple times for not being racist enough for whatever group I happen to be surrounded by at the moment.

Just a few years ago, the most evil women in politics was HRC. What's changed? Me thinks you just don't like women, let alone women of color.

Anyone who calls a female Democrat "the most evil woman in politics" is a misogynist.

You provided a link from RCP, thanks for the laughs. Common knowledge what I posted is true

Dare to sample the air outside of a Filter Bubble. Live life in the Real World or experience the consequences later.

You don't have to be Detective Colombo to see that was clearly a set up question by a partisan moderator. The "tell" is when the moderator says to the Republican candidate, "you grew up on a farm, you should know this." At that point he tipped his hand in the set up. Why did he need to add that comment other than his own zeal to embarrass the candidate he wanted to catch in a trap? He was a bit too eager to convince anyone he was neutral.

The Dem candidate was also too quick and too rehearsed----and way too confident in her response. She is a terrible actor.

Iowans may be mostly rurual, but they ain't dumb either. They can smell a rat--- espeically a dead bloated rat like that one.
Yea, asking what the current price of soybeans...to an incumbant Senator for IOWA....was a "setup".
Apparently it wasn't when her challenger was asked the same questions about corn.

Yes, and why would she? That price can change daily. Why is she memorizing commodities futures on a daily basis? Do you really believe that?
Uh, becuse a lot of Iowa workers depend on commodity prices...maybe...could be?

PS...have you seen what the trade war did to soybeans?

I'm looking for a Dem takeover of the senate at 51-49. But according to recent polling there is an outside path to a 60-40 supermajority.

58yEJa

Last edited:

Dare to sample the air outside of a Filter Bubble. Live life in the Real World or experience the consequences later.

What are you babbling on about? Those goofballs were so far off last time, who even cares

Back
Top Bottom