• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This is what losing a senate seat looks like

jpn

Retired Navy Commander
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Last night in Iowa, Senator Joni Earnst (R) debated Theresa Greenfield (D). I guess in Iowa politicians have to know the prices of local crops.

First, here's the challenger, Theresa Greenfield:

Then, there was Earnst:

I’ll see your Ernst and raise you a Perdue.

Remember- Perdue has served in the Senate for three years with Harris, and they are on a subcommittee together. He knows her name.

In a normal world, Perdue would go the route of George ‘Macaca’ Allen.

But it’s Georgia, so who knows.

Last edited:

He mispronounced the name of the most evil woman in politics in the world?

oh no!

This was a set up question with the Democrat knowing the question coming.

Other than farmers, who knows today's price break point for soybeans or corn? Do you? Does Governor Cuomo? Does Joe Biden? Kamala Harris?

These cheap shots by Democratic partisans disguised as moderators is tiresome.

so, what exactly makes her the 'most evil woman in politics'?
She wants people to have health insurance. Obviously not a Republican.

Other than farmers, who knows today's price break point for soybeans or corn? Do you? Does Governor Cuomo? Does Joe Biden? Kamala Harris?

These cheap shots by Democratic partisans disguised as moderators is tiresome.
Farming is pretty darn big in Iowa. Ernst even supposedly knows that.

Farming is pretty darn big in Iowa. Ernst even supposedly knows that.

Farming is "pretty darn big" in most states. It certainly is in Alabama. Without looking it up, what is the going break even price for cotton. You definitely know, don't you? Cotton is Alabama's #1 crop.

It was a pre-planned cheap shot set up question. The values and prices of each crop changes daily.

I don't know if it was a set up (it sure played ridiculously well, as if someone knew what question was coming), but it was devastating.

It was a pre-planned cheap shot set up question. The values and prices of each crop changes daily.

Yeah, just watched again and this seems pretty likely. The R would have been better off saying she doesn't know rather than trying to BS her way through it though.

Farming is "pretty darn big" in most states. It certainly is in Alabama. Without looking it up, what is the going break even price for cotton. You definitely know, don't you? Cotton is Alabama's #1 crop.

I'm not running for Senate. Ernst is.

What is it about liberal women, specifically, that seems to drive conservatives completely bonkers?
They’re devoid of all femininity

I don't know if it was a set up (it sure played ridiculously well, as if someone knew what question was coming), but it was devastating.
Yes, Democratic moderators working with the Democratic candidate can be very devastating to the Republican candidate.

Her opponent knew the price to the penny.

So you don’t think lawmakers should understand their state and the workers that live in the state? No wonder you love the incompetent trump. The only way for trump supporters to make America great again is by passing away.

Remember- Perdue has served in the Senate for three years with Harris, and they are on a subcommittee together. He knows her name.

Biden has done the same thing..... so what is your meaningless point?

Back
Top Bottom