• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

this is what is wrong with the propaganda rag of the democrat party...

Hypothetical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
also known as CNN

CNN’s Lemon & Cuomo Beg Biden To Address Rioting & Mayhem, Americans Blast Them | Opinion

don't give me that source BS, they are on film saying this crap.

NOW these IDIOTS are worried about the riots and burning down **** and the mayhem? NOW? after talking them up for so long, NOW, after countless deaths, lives hurt or ruined and businesses burned these assholes have the gall to say the rioting has to stop, because it may hurt Biden's ELECTION chances?

basically, the same thing Biden meant in his address of the situation as well. we see you CNN. we see the only thing YOU worry about.

also known as CNN

CNN’s Lemon & Cuomo Beg Biden To Address Rioting & Mayhem, Americans Blast Them | Opinion

NOW these IDIOTS are worried about the riots and burning down **** and the mayhem? NOW? after talking them up for so long, NOW, after countless deaths, lives hurt or ruined and businesses burned these assholes have the gall to say the rioting has to stop, because it may hurt Biden's ELECTION chances?

basically, the same thing Biden meant in his address of the situation as well. we see you CNN. we see the only thing YOU worry about.

Hannity, Carlson, Cuomo and Lemon are entertainers. I take what they have to offer recognizing that they are entertainers. You want to take them more seriously than that, be my guest.

It is obvious to me that this country does not grasp the utter meaningless of celebrity and entertainers since a significant number within its ranks took a reality TV star who built his entire reality TV life on a lie and elevated him to the WH. We are seriously frigged up in this country and I seriously doubt given the state of education and knowledge of civics currently in this country that if we were ever great once that we could ever be great again until we resolve those issues.

Currently, we could not find our own asses with two hands and a hunting dog and if we could we would likely shoot our own asses off.

also known as CNN

Countless Deaths? Hyperbole much???:roll:

Seems like you and trump want to focus on riots going on in a handful of cities, while ignoring the 180,000 Plus Deaths since March...not going to work, just so ya know

Hannity, Carlson, Cuomo and Lemon are entertainers. I take what they have to offer recognizing that they are entertainers. You want to take them more seriously than that, be my guest.

It is obvious to me that this country does not grasp the utter meaningless of celebrity and entertainers since a significant number within its ranks took a reality TV star who built his entire reality TV life on a lie and elevated him to the WH. We are seriously frigged up in this country and I seriously doubt given the state of education and knowledge of civics currently in this country that if we were ever great once that we could ever be great again until we resolve those issues.

Currently, we could not find our own asses with two hands and a hunting dog and if we could we would likely shoot our own asses off.

Cuomo and Lemon are propagandists apparently. Hannity and Carlson may be sensationalist and just a bit sensationalist, but they would not and have not treated the situation like this.

Seems like you and trump want to focus on riots going on in a handful of cities, while ignoring the 180,000 Plus Deaths since March...not going to work, just so ya know

again, you can mostly blame the governor's and mayor's of Dem cities for that toll, not Trump.

Trump made them the damn respirators they needed as soon as he could, he gave them every aid they could want. it was the policies of the state leaders that have exacerbated the problem.

Yes, look at the ridiculous adulation actors at the Oscars get. What is this American obsession with celebrity? Seems that all you need to become a 'celebrity' is to get on tv, irrespective of the crassness of your content .

again, you can mostly blame the governor's and mayor's of Dem cities for that toll, not Trump.

Trump made them the damn respirators they needed as soon as he could, he gave them every aid they could want. it was the policies of the state leaders that have exacerbated the problem.

Ok, and since there are Not countless bodies we should give them credit for that also, right?

Presidents are supposed to lead, if you call what trump did and is doing leading, you are living in an alternate universe.

Cuomo and Lemon are propagandists apparently. Hannity and Carlson may be sensationalist and just a bit sensationalist, but they would not and have not treated the situation like this.

You are dreaming. All four are birds of a feather. If anything Hannity and Carlson are more in your face propagandists than Cuomo and Lemon. It hardly matters. Celebrities and Entertainers can't IMO be taken seriously. The degree to which you night think or I might think they are propagandists hardly matters. Treating Celebrities and Entertainers as if they are serious people is a laughable absurdity.

I’m not clear on why I need to be concerned about life lost during “rioting” (hahhaa)? If 180k people were just supposed to die of covid cause **** happens and life goes on, why do I care about this?

GOP sure is weird about applying their concern for loss of life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The respirators.... the respirators....the respirators....which had limited impact even for the critically ill who in many cases never came off those respirators.

Was there a National plan and strategy for testing? NOPE. Is there one today? NOPE
Did Donnie continually downplay the seriousness of the Pandemic and fight as he still does the only tools we have at this point, testing, masking up and distancing? YUP
Has Donnie not politicized CDC and FDA to the point where they are no longer statistically capable which means they are virtually irrelevant tools of the Donald? YUP
Has Donnie not consistently supported snake oil cures like Hydroxychloroquine and posited that we should investigate injecting disinfectant into people's bodies? YUP

Hahn's comments from FDA regarding Convalescent Plasma were not even worthy of a novice statistician and Redfield has been turned into a running joke, releasing revised written guidance left and right and then trying to walk it back in the media. A JOKE. No wonder there is a growing contingent in the population that does not trust that FDA will not release a half baked, Emergency Authorization for a vaccine on or about the Election. They claim an early Authorization would be based on data. What data would that be Hahn? They only began choosing Stage 3 trial participants in late July. You won't have relevant data by the Election.

Hahn should be fired for incompetence if nothing else. Redfield should resign in embarrassment as CDC can simply no longer accomplish its primary function.

While I am at it new ODNI Ratcliffe, clearly a Trump roadie should be run out of town on a rail. He was never even a decent Congressman, never mind ODNI.

also known as CNN

And reality is Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and the boys and girls at Faux News have created the deplorables. Trump.just.feeds their hatred, bigotry and fear. They have the most misinformed base in the world.

This is a real and.present danger to America

The respirators.... the respirators....the respirators....which had limited impact even for the critically ill who in many cases never came off those respirators.

THAT IS WHAT Cuomo was asking for! I REMEMBER him going off about the DAMN respirators, THEN once he got them, "oh well we ddidn't need all of those, they are in stockpile"

what is the president supposed to do ? just send them **** left and right when previous administrations have MADE SURE we can;t even produce the items we need over here?

PERHAPS Deblasio should not have been telling everyone to go to chinese new year , its fine, in fact it's xenophobic NOT TO.... or cuomo implementing a stupid ass policy with nursing homes if they cared about the DEATH TOLL.

I’m not clear on why I need to be concerned about life lost during “rioting” (hahhaa)? If 180k people were just supposed to die of covid cause **** happens and life goes on, why do I care about this?

GOP sure is weird about applying their concern for loss of life.

1st off, large gatherings have a bad effect with covid, so doing something ABOUT rioting does do a bit about covid. secondly, what is your solution? close the economy and very likely kill millions? what solution IS there for covid now until we get a vaccine , except be as careful as possible?

that is some leftists problem. you honestly believe well spoken political assholes can save you from everything if they just do it right, but they can't. they can just talk and give you ideas... the best known ones at the time... and those ideas YOU Must decide to use to save yourself.

just as in the same note, police can't save murder victims unless everything works out just right, they can only make the perpetrator pay for his or her crimes. that is the price of a free society, and no amount of slobbering political talk can change that.

Last edited:

Be assured no one will ever find you entertaining. Your poorly written posts are tedious in the extreme.

1st off, large gatherings have a bad effect with covid, so doing something ABOUT rioting does do a bit about covid. secondly, what is your solution? close the economy and very likely kill millions? what solution IS there for covid now until we get a vaccine , except be as careful as possible?

Testing. We locked down initially to give the government time to create a national testing regime that would allow us to trace infections, isolate infected, drive down community spread.

If the nation had access to the same testing regime the WH does, we wouldn’t be at 11% unemployment and 100’s of 1000’s dead.

THAT IS WHAT Cuomo was asking for! I REMEMBER him going off about the DAMN respirators, THEN once he got them, "oh well we ddidn't need all of those, they are in stockpile"

what is the president supposed to do ? just send them **** left and right when previous administrations have MADE SURE we can;t even produce the items we need over here?

PERHAPS Deblasio should not have been telling everyone to go to chinese new year , its fine, in fact it's xenophobic NOT TO.... or cuomo implementing a stupid ass policy with nursing homes if they cared about the DEATH TOLL.

Yup...there is much the medical community did not know about fighting COVID early on. I don't care who was screaming for what. That Cuomo did not use them all sort of points out that they are not really all that effective. Made Ford a pile of money though I will bet.

I have been intubated twice in my life and on ventilators for long periods both times. Its no bargain and exposes the patient to even more health issues. I can easily understand the medical community and Cuomo screaming for more Vents early on. They simply got had a lousy hand of cards to play and tried to make the best of it. That does not excuse Donnie Boy for what has been and remains a horse dung federal response to COVID.

Testing. We locked down initially to give the government time to create a national testing regime that would allow us to trace infections, isolate infected, drive down community spread.

If the nation had access to the same testing regime the WH does, we wouldn’t be at 11% unemployment and 100’s of 1000’s dead.

yeah well the test kits got off to a bad start... as I understand it there was a mistake made. afraid that happens on occasion.

we are testing now though , quite heavily.

Be assured no one will ever find you entertaining. Your poorly written posts are tedious in the extreme.

I am not attempting to be entertaining. NICE TRY. Is that what passes for clever in your crowd?

yeah well the test kits got off to a bad start... as I understand it there was a mistake made. afraid that happens on occasion.

We still have no national testing regime, and delays in testing make what’s currently available useless.

Again: if we had access to the same testing regime TRump demands for himself, the country would be out of this mess and better prepared for round 2 this fall.

Yup...there is much the medical community did not know about fighting COVID early on. I don't care who was screaming for what. That Cuomo did not use them all sort of points out that they are not really all that effective. Made Ford a pile of money though I will bet.

I have been intubated twice in my life and on ventilators for long periods both times. Its no bargain and exposes the patient to even more health issues. I can easily understand the medical community and Cuomo screaming for more Vents early on. They simply got had a lousy hand of cards to play and tried to make the best of it. That does not excuse Donnie Boy for what has been and remains a horse dung federal response to COVID.

going to need specifics... I am now aware of anything federal government has not provided at the utmost of their ability to provide at the time. I would like statistics please, not opinions.

also the NY leaders initial responses were not "a lousy hand of cards" it was negligent.

We still have no national testing regime, and delays in testing make what’s currently available useless.

Again: if we had access to the same testing regime TRump demands for himself, the country would be out of this mess and better prepared for round 2 this fall.

and what would a national testing regime look like? how many people would get tested? and HOW are we supposed to accomodate that until recently because we had to gear up to produce the **** due to previous administrations and GLOBALISTS selling our ability to produce anything on a mass scale out from under us?

going to need specifics... I am now aware of anything federal government has not provided at the utmost of their ability to provide at the time. I would like statistics please, not opinions.

also the NY leaders initial responses were not "a lousy hand of cards" it was negligent.

You guys keep pointing to NY. Either the virus was the fault of China and we should hold them accountable or our political leadership failed us, in which case if you think the ladder of blame extends from China to states and bypasses Trump, that’s just fantasy land.

and what would a national testing regime look like? how many people would get tested? and HOW are we supposed to accomodate that until recently because we had to gear up to produce the **** due to previous administrations and GLOBALISTS selling our ability to produce anything on a mass scale out from under us?

Why can’t we have what Trump has access to?

Trump could have invoked the DPA to generate scale for PPE and testing. He didn’t because first and foremost he’s a crony capitalist and his buddies didn’t want the disruption to their companies.

Americans don’t matter in Trump’s America.

also known as CNN

Biden condemned riots literally the day they started. Hope this helps.

Not enough and not effectively.

We have been chasing this virus from the start. Just following it around the country with little to no idea where it is going and little to no federal help given to any effort to stunt Community Spread and then little no help given to address Community Spread once it starts.

Instead of studying what SK was doing with their Rapid Testing program our administration nimrods chose to criticize it while bungling their first test kits. As it is, we might actually have large numbers of Rapid test kits 6-9 months after we should have and even when we get them, the likelihood is that they will arrive on Governor's coffee tables the same way everything else Trump has had anything to do with arrives, like a bunch of disparate puzzle parts not even with guidance as to how they should be integrated into current testing. Donald likes it that way. It allows him to blame everybody else and take no responsibility whatsoever which he does proudly.

Back
Top Bottom