• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what Failure Looks Like...

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is what Failure Looks Like... and the Acts of Monster Produce

All these people are not lying and they certainly are not gathering together to make up lies... they are telling the Truth's That NEED To Be Told..

Trump supporters are so obsessed with trying to save and revive White Nationalism" until they are blind to reality, and willing to damage anything and everything of America and American Government and Civic and Civil Society with some vain hope they can remake the Racist 1950's Model and Promote Confederacy's Long Pursued Agenda.

Last edited:
Trump cult members and those who hide under the word "Conservative" (Another term for "Confederate Ideology, Confederacy Agenda, and Confederate Policy) will avoid these truth's in every way they can.

We need not expect them to learn, nor awaken to understand. The history they have been groomed with their entire lives, was based on "White Nationalist Promotions" from the history books, to the T.V. Shows.... they grew up watching. The entire system was designed to avert them from seeing and knowing the truth, and teaching them to "attack the truth" any time it is presented. They have complied their entire lives.

They are contained into a system of "Gerrymandered Environments"... stagnated in the ideology of the long history of white nationalist grooming. They've been taught to fight against themselves, with a focus on trying to deny something to minorities and non white immigrants, and too driven by that madness, to be aware they also deny the same to themselves.

Every (Modern Day) Republican Administration, crafts the means to fleece them of what ever gains they thought they had, and thrust them into racist promotions to blind them to the system of the wealthy white men who crafted the programming to ensure, they remain {in the category} as Poor Whites. They are much easier to control when they are kept poor and illiterate. That was a process that was designed as far back as the times of the system of slavery.

The lords of the lash are not only absolute masters of the blacks, but they are also the oracle and arbiters of non-slaveholding whites, whose freedom is merely nominal, and whose unparalleled illiteracy and degradation is purposely and fiendishly perpetuated.

Hinton Helper, The Impending Crisis of the South (1857)

~ As she vividly describes, these whites were landless, jobless or underemployed, and illiterate, and faced involuntary servitude, a hostile legal system, illness, starvation, harassment, and the constant threat of violence—the result of the policies designed to expand the wealth and power of the white slaveholding master class while preserving slavery at all costs in a de facto police state.

~ They were nearly always left out of history simply due to the fact that they were illiterate.

~ I show how poor whites were exploited by slave owners, who used myriad ways, from keeping them ignorant and illiterate to policing and terrorizing them, to maintain an effective system of slavery. Conversely, I also argue that black emancipation “freed” poor whites in certain, very important ways, often at the expense of African Americans.

~ I still remember visiting my grandmother during the summers and seeing not only the poverty of the area but how it affected both whites and blacks in her area of town. All the rest of the town – the upper middle class and upper-class sections - was segregated. But the really poor area was completely integrated. That didn’t mean that the poor whites weren’t racist, but they still lived with black people. They worked with black people. They had an underground economy. It was a story you don’t see told in history—and an interaction of poor people that we don’t talk about.

Trump seized upon this, because growing up wealthy he learned early, that poor whites would do anything a wealthy person said, and believe anything a wealthy person said, so he built his ego off of relying on these poor white to be like cult devotee to anything corrupt, greed, malice and vile that he wanted to promote, and they would "always fall in line" like "guard dogs and foot soldier... readily eager to defend him no matter what atrocity he created. He knew all he had to do was convince them that racism was the tool to use, which avoided them from seeing how he and other wealthy people used them like pawns and peons... and they never became aware enough to gained the knowledge or understand to know any different.

He tells them, Hell NO, there is no increase to Minimum wage, and they go along with it, he attacks everything about American Government and they go along with it, he engage sedition and treasonous acts against America, and they go along with it. He fleeces American Taxpayer, feeding money to his golf course and get free security in the process, and they go along with it.

The louder he screams to promote Racism, they happier they become and they are willing to destroy American Democracy, to show their devotion.

You just can't fix that kind of lack of intelligence and utter idiocy, you can't force nor educate such types to gain dignity, when they revel in belligerence.. They will as we've seen risk their own lives to follow any idiocy that he promotes.

Last edited:
They can't come and attack the thread, because they don't know enough to deal with it, and they become anguished quickly when the truths face them square in the minds eye...

Some will try to come with their "one liner slap stick" and "one liker put down commentary"... as if they think it will work for them as they thought it worked in the 1950's.. when fact is, even back then, it only "clarified and identified them as racist bigots, who relished 'belligerence" when they could not face and deal with truths... because they want to believe in the delusion that their skin would some how make the wealthy respect them, and they though being white would one day lead them to mingle and gain wealthy... but deep down, they knew the wealthy would never accept them.. so, rather than face that truth... they made up every reason they could to avoid going to place or communities where the wealthy lived.

This stuff is not hard to understand, they've been systemically members of the "Poor White Grouping" for 100's of years... and here today, still chasing that same delusion, as they become buried in credit debt, and some in the depths of economic despair... and clinging to their guns, as if the guns, will change their standings in life. They bastardized religion to the point, that Right White Evangels continue to side with the promotions of racism, and dare not speak out against the wealthy they know keep the clergy in position to fleece the poor whites of their money, and make them feel justified in forking it over.

LBJ... tried desperately to awaken them, and they fought the truth then, the same as they fight the truth now, and the same as their ancestry fought the truth over the many decades gone past...
President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

They tried all they can not to understand it then, and still today, they don't understand and many don't want to try to understand, that he was trying to awaken them to not always be such imbeciles who they can't see the truth, and learn how to change.

MLK.. said... The goal of the Civil Rights was not to embarass the poor white man, but hopefully to awaken him and then join together with him for the Civil Rights of All People.

They fought against that too. Unaware even to this very day, how Civil Rights Acts, benefit them as well.

they still fight it, when the same President Johnson, who passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and created Medicare, Job Corp and many other programs that were equally beneficial to poor whites... and still in this day and time... They let the bigots and racist wealthy white men, tell them to fight against... because they still want to deny it to minorizes and immigrants, even at the expense of loosing the benefits for themselves.

You just can't fix that level of stupidity, because it has elevated itself to the level of pure willful imbecile. That's The Tragedy we are dealing with in the society of today.

It's unfortune that many whites who even call themselves liberals for equality, run from these truth, because they want to hold out a reservation for want of the history of white privilege's, but they won't admit it... so they remain silent hoping that if they just remain quiet, that somehow they will get to keep aspects of white privilege's. Even as they suffer being buried in debt, underpaid and trapped in a cycle... they can't fathom to adopt a paradigm of true and honest equality of person as individual, because they would become lost when they no longer have the history of white nationalist ideology to fall back upon. They remain trapped in their own confabulated folklore.... still unaware that facing the truth... can set them free to live in a world and society where equality of person as individual, open the doors of prosperity for everyone, including themselves.

While I appreciate the thread, I don't need a series of books or news articles to tell me that Trump and his followers are human garbage. All I need to do is listen to him--or them--for about 45 seconds.

While I appreciate the thread, I don't need a series of books or news articles to tell me that Trump and his followers are human garbage. All I need to do is listen to him--or them--for about 45 seconds.

That is true...but, information never hurts.... it helps clarify and it helps maintain perspectives. It also must be spoken.

At the rate of malice, madness and belligerence, that Trump spews and promote... it is a good thing to caption it within perspective.. BECAUSE, he damages and bastardizes so many aspect of: American Democracy, American Civility, American Governance, American Diplomacy, American Economics and American Dignity and America's Integrity.

When this Vile and Atrocious Nightmare is over, we will have to correct it all:
Categorial Perspective by Categorical Perspective, in Every Area of America's System and within American Society.

It will take much work, and we already know that work will be met with vicious madness from the Confederacy Groomed Regiments.... therefore, we will move forward by addressing each and every Categorical Perspective, and we have to do it by Categorical Perspective, because the damage have been so far reaching, that we can't afford to lose track or focus on any aspect or category that has been so severely damaged.

Last edited:
White Nationalism has trained (Right Wing Conservative Minded White People) to think they are "Exempt" from anything and everything... It's why they fight so hard against "Wearing Mask", Social Distancing and Respecting The Lives of Other, and that mentality madness prevents them from taking this COVID-19 for the seriousness that it is.

Trump and Republican Politicians, know this is how they have been groomed, so they can feed them any lie... because they want so desperate to believe the lie, until they avoid facing the truth. That's the Sick Mentality That The Delusion of White Superiority Has Created Within Them.

They keep rushing back out ... try to play in the world of ego and vanity, and each time.. They set the nation back further and further and cause more viral spread and more lives to be lost, and greater economic damages to the nation. Then; they look dumbfounded when they get infected and come face to face with potentially losing their life or the life of one of their family network, they utter the phrase, I never though it could happen to me.

Look around:
They get a few tattoo's and turn their caps backwards, dress to show as much butt as they can, and wear some camouflaged print clothing, military style clothing and carrying their guns, and they think they are invincible.

Last edited:
This is what Failure Looks Like... and the Acts of Monster Produce

All these people are not lying and they certainly are not gathering together to make up lies... they are telling the Truth's That NEED To Be Told..

Absolutely asinine as they are all lies.

Absolutely asinine as they are all lies.

A cult member has never considered their cult leader in any way other than with blind devoted worship. (Thank you for clarifying that fact!)

People have to realize... A Savage Does Not build up anything, they seek to tear down what good people build. We've seen it across America, the cycles of savagery that destroyed the Industrial base of America, for the sake of their greed and racism and sexism... all to try and deny opportunity and economic parity to minorities, women and dire poor whites.

Nothing Trump has ever touched has escaped the 'destructive motivations that is his basic mentality"... He was raised to be a Greed Driven Savage full with vile and belligerence, and he cannot be anything else.

There is Nothing about, of, or within America he has not ATTACKED!!!!

Last edited:
G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia
A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a moment when President Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that inquiry.

WASHINGTON — A sprawling report released Tuesday by a Republican-controlled Senate panel that spent three years investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 election laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Kremlin officials and other Russians, including at least one intelligence officer and others tied to the country’s spy services.

The report by the Senate Intelligence Committee, totaling nearly 1,000 pages, drew to a close one of the highest-profile congressional investigations in recent memory and could be the last word from an official government inquiry about the expansive Russian campaign to sabotage the 2016 election.

It provided a bipartisan Senate imprimatur for an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

Sedition
Sedition is overt conduct. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority.

Treason
Treason is criminal disloyalty, typically to the state. It is a crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign.

.... and he's still engaging in these acts with his appointed accomplices and a silent supporting Republican Right Wing Congress.

Add Trump and His Family... Cabinet Members, and Republican Senate to this list:
List of heads of government who were later imprisoned

Any of his Right Wing Confederate Hate Groups and Right Wing Fanatics who act up and act out upon and against America people and American systems in their support and promotion of this vile, racism and pursuits of white nationalist authoritarianism should be charged with Sedition

Last edited:

While tRump seems to be set on being the exception that proves the rule, there is no such thing as human garbage. *I can't imagine being tRump, he takes self-absorption, prejudice, unreasonable hatred and vindictiveness, misogyny, greed, avarice, mendacity ... every trait my parents taught me to abhor he personifies like no other. *And he appears to possess absolutely NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. *But that doesn't make him garbage that makes him an unequaled human tragedy. *His followers are either died in the wool hard-core conservatives and/or people that have been "left behind" and ignored by our system of politics and government, or at least feel they have been. *They are fellow AmeriCANs that have been bamboozled by the Con-man of conmen, certainly not human garbage.

If you've listened to tRump for 45 seconds you've got me beat by 30; I can't stand to watch a man so enamored with himself that he can spew his bul**** without batting an eye. Just because I think he is as tragic as it gets, doesn't mean I don't dispise everything he stands for.

While tRump seems to be set on being the exception that proves the rule, there is no such thing as human garbage. *I can't imagine being tRump, he takes self-absorption, prejudice, unreasonable hatred and vindictiveness, misogyny, greed, avarice, mendacity ... every trait my parents taught me to abhor he personifies like no other. *And he appears to possess absolutely NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. *But that doesn't make him garbage that makes him an unequaled human tragedy. *His followers are either died in the wool hard-core conservatives and/or people that have been "left behind" and ignored by our system of politics and government, or at least feel they have been. *They are fellow AmeriCANs that have been bamboozled by the Con-man of conmen, certainly not human garbage.

If you've listened to tRump for 45 seconds you've got me beat by 30; I can't stand to watch a man so enamored with himself that he can spew his bul**** without batting an eye. Just because I think he is as tragic as it gets, doesn't mean I don't dispise everything he stands for.

I really feel sad for the many poor and working poor whites who have fell for this madness. I write much here, I speak about the damages that poor whites suffer, as well as the long history where they were groomed to promote the wealthy white men's version of racism, to keep them from seeing how the wealthy white men of history have used and fleeced them over and over and over. They don't seem to grasp it... instead they avoid even investing themselves to try to understand it.

History tells many things, and the long history of poor whites in America is itself a tragedy, because they were kept illiterate, and wrapped in fear and pushed by possee making drama.... and deluded to think their white skin would one day gain them something from the wealthy white males of the white nationalism system of greed, hoarding and manipulating and abusing other human beings. Over all these decades, not only are they still poor, the pathways have been cut off and blocked by high cost...
that situation was created to disenfranchise blacks, and women, but in the design it always was to keep poor whites poor... so the conflict or racism could be promoted to keep them occupied with anguish, to ensure they never look to see the damages that the system of wealthy white men created, to ensure they remain wealthy and the poor remain poor.

Not only will they not try to learn... they go into contempt when one tries to tell them to open their eyes and pay attention and learn.

LBJ tried to awaken them, and they fought him too... because the level of illiteracy and under and un-educated masses, could not bring themselves to think for themselves and learn to list and grow.
President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

MLK Tried to Awaken them, and they fought against the truth he presented:

C. Vann Woodward, in his book, The Strange Career of Jim Crow, clearly points out, the segregation of the races was really a political stratagem employed by the emerging Bourbon interests in the South to keep the southern masses divided and southern labor the cheapest in the land. You see, it was a simple thing to keep the poor white masses working for near-starvation wages in the years that followed the Civil War. Why, if the poor white plantation or mill worker became dissatisfied with his low wages, the plantation or mill owner would merely threaten to fire him and hire former Negro slaves and pay him even less. Thus, the southern wage level was kept almost/

When poor whites and black tried to get together during Re-construction, the wealthy devised their plan to drive them apart.

To meet this threat, the southern aristocracy began immediately to engineer this development of a segregated society. (Right) I want you to follow me through here because this is very important to see the roots of racism and the denial of the right to vote. Through their control of mass media, they revised the doctrine of white supremacy. They saturated the thinking of the poor white masses with it, (Yes) thus clouding their minds to the real issue involved in the Populist Movement. They then directed the placement on the books of the South of laws that made it a crime for Negroes and whites to come together as equals at any level.

Last edited:
I really feel sad for the many poor and working poor whites who have fell for this madness. I write much here, I speak about the damages that poor whites suffer, as well as the long history where they were groomed to promote the wealthy white men's version of racism, to keep them from seeing how the wealthy white men of history have used and fleeced them over and over and over. They don't seem to grasp it... instead they avoid even investing themselves to try to understand it.

History tells many things, and the long history of poor whites in America is itself a tragedy, because they were kept illiterate, and wrapped in fear and pushed by possee making drama.... and deluded to think their white skin would one day gain them something from the wealthy white males of the white nationalism system of greed, hoarding and manipulating and abusing other human beings. Over all these decades, not only are they still poor, the pathways have been cut off and blocked by high cost...
that situation was created to disenfranchise blacks, and women, but in the design it always was to keep poor whites poor... so the conflict or racism could be promoted to keep them occupied with anguish, to ensure they never look to see the damages that the system of wealthy white men created, to ensure they remain wealthy and the poor remain poor.

Not only will they not try to learn... they go into contempt when one tries to tell them to open their eyes and pay attention and learn.

LBJ tried to awaken them, and they fought him too... because the level of illiteracy and under and un-educated masses, could not bring themselves to think for themselves and learn to list and grow.

Left, right, conservative, liberal, communist, socialism, fachism ... . All are constructs to controll the masses and keep them at each others throats, if there is one lesson the wealthy took away from the French Revolution it is to keep the masses working aginst each other or lose your head.

More Insanity From Trump

Trump calls for Goodyear boycott as company moves to clarify policy on political messages in the workplace

Trump appeared to react to suggestion the company was sanctioning the use of his trademark “Make America Great Again” slogan as unacceptable on the job, even as it permitted the use of other culturally sensitive messages.

Trump is no stranger to high-profile fights with public companies, and has been wont to lash out at corporations that adopt policies unfavorable to his political or policy objectives. With his poll numbers lagging, he’s made explicit appeals to his political base in hopes of bolstering his support — which usually involves the use of highly-charged cultural issues.

This man is nuts!!!! No one wants that inflammatory MAGA crap in their business !
I hope people who are planning on buying tires, choose "Goodyear" !!!

This, ignorant man will damage anything for the egotism of trying to promote himself.

It would be great if they Arrest Trump the minute after Biden is finished taking his Oath of Office.

Last edited:
People have to realize... A Savage Does Not build up anything, they seek to tear down what good people build. We've seen it across America, the cycles of savagery that destroyed the Industrial base of America, for the sake of their greed and racism and sexism... all to try and deny opportunity and economic parity to minorities, women and dire poor whites.

Nothing Trump has ever touched has escaped the 'destructive motivations that is his basic mentality"... He was raised to be a Greed Driven Savage full with vile and belligerence, and he cannot be anything else.

There is Nothing about, of, or within America he has not ATTACKED!!!!

DeJoy has been around for what...a few weeks and he is already screwed....Trump sewage corroding his armor of having been a successful businessman. He will be another guy just left in the ditch.

But as I have mentioned before in these pages, there is more evidence of Donnies demise than just the number of people that have left the Administration or have left in disgrace. What we are seeing is in fact how dimwit, no account IDIOT Presidents are escorted out of town on a rail. DC is a vindictive bitch and what we are seeing from the GOP is sour grapes. They stuck their noses up Donnie's ass with their eyes wide open and are now blaming him when the bill comes due. "We didn't know he was this bad". Ah-huh:
- Donnie no longer has any control of the GOP Senate either in voting or in Committee activity. All he has is Senator Johnson who apparently was too dimwitted to cash in on Trump's term in office and is desperately trying to suck up to Donnie. A little late for that Ron.
- Notice how the GOP run Senate Intel committee is trying to save its Trumpian credentials for future political possibilities while releasing a devastating Report that virtually lays out the entire 2016 Russian election interference mess complete with Trump campaign and administration involvement. Claiming in the GOP appendix that they found no evidence of collusion is like looking at a blue sky and declaring it chartreuse. Not fooling anybody with that fraud. GOP Senators trying to retain tough seats this election cycle are Done AND DUSTED. See ya' fellas
- the Courts where Donnie has not faired well at any time during his term are now treating Donnie like a punching bag turning him into President Joe Palooka, cauliflower ear, bashed in nose and black eyes and all

So this is how it ends for Donnie. He will likely refuse to leave the WH on January 20 knowing he is ultimately headed for an orange jump suit to match his orange head. He will likely have to be dragged out by his heels bumping his head on the steps the whole way. Perhaps he should get Mussolini's send off, hung from his ankles. Lafayette Park would be a fitting location.

DeJoy has been around for what...a few weeks and he is already screwed....Trump sewage corroding his armor of having been a successful businessman. He will be another guy just left in the ditch.

But as I have mentioned before in these pages, there is more evidence of Donnies demise than just the number of people that have left the Administration or have left in disgrace. What we are seeing is in fact how dimwit, no account IDIOT Presidents are escorted out of town on a rail. DC is a vindictive bitch and what we are seeing from the GOP is sour grapes. They stuck their noses up Donnie's ass with their eyes wide open and are now blaming him when the bill comes due. "We didn't know he was this bad". Ah-huh:
- Donnie no longer has any control of the GOP Senate either in voting or in Committee activity. All he has is Senator Johnson who apparently was too dimwitted to cash in on Trump's term in office and is desperately trying to suck up to Donnie. A little late for that Ron.
- Notice how the GOP run Senate Intel committee is trying to save its Trumpian credentials for future political possibilities while releasing a devastating Report that virtually lays out the entire 2016 Russian election interference mess complete with Trump campaign and administration involvement. Claiming in the GOP appendix that they found no evidence of collusion is like looking at a blue sky and declaring it chartreuse. Not fooling anybody with that fraud. GOP Senators trying to retain tough seats this election cycle are Done AND DUSTED. See ya' fellas
- the Courts where Donnie has not faired well at any time during his term are now treating Donnie like a punching bag turning him into President Joe Palooka, cauliflower ear, bashed in nose and black eyes and all

So this is how it ends for Donnie. He will likely refuse to leave the WH on January 20 knowing he is ultimately headed for an orange jump suit to match his orange head. He will likely have to be dragged out by his heels bumping his head on the steps the whole way. Perhaps he should get Mussolini's send off, hung from his ankles. Lafayette Park would be a fitting location.

Now that Republican are trying to save their own asses, after they fought against the Mueller Report and did everything to put pressure where Mueller did not make the declaration that should have been made. (I think they threatened Mueller's Family)... Mueller tossed it to the House... and Senate, and the senate fell for the "Bastardization that Barr Promoted" and now the truth has slapped them in the face and they can't deny it. The same will come back about Ukraine, where they stood in the way of the truth and blocked witnesses. They lied to the public about Russian Collusion. There will be people in this Mob Network who will be going to court for the next 4-5 or more years with disintegrated careers along with it.

Republican will try to pretend some fiction to try and save the Party, but what they can't do is shed the Racism they have wrapped themselves within and the racist they have embolden, and these same rabid racist will come after them when they find these Republican no long want to back their Bull****...
This is what happens when people worship money and become cult driven fools over anyone who claims money and promotes attack motivated belligerence about and upon everything.
Trump has already shown he can't face the truth about anything....and that fiction he makes up in his head won't continue to be patronized by the flunkies who pushed their Confederate agenda, when they can no longer push their Confederate Agenda.

Who should not escape any of the prosecution is Kushner, Ivanka and especially those to border line nut cases he has for son's and their wives. This has not even begin to address the Cabinet... I hope DeVos get tied up in court for the rest of her life for what she has done to Dept. of Education... and the list of Malice Maker fill every Cabinet Administrator that exist in the Trump madness. Session should not escape either, he thinks he has, and had the audacity to try and run for office again. The grand nut case within the bunch is Giuliani who should get dis-barred... and hit with the charge of Sedition.
When it comes to the damage they did to the Mexican and Central American Children, I hope all of them can find an attorney that draws up a class actions suit, and name all of those involved. Let's then see if Melania wear the Jacket with "I don't care" written on it.

Hopefully, when Biden gets in office it is hopeful that his administration find means and ways to dismiss and replace all the Right Wing Judges that Trump has put within OUR Federal Court System.

Last edited:
America needs to be a winning nation for All Americans...

No more attacks from the Seat of The Presidency, on the majority of American People.... No more attacks on our Government System, No more attacks on our Allied Relations... and no more promotion of racism and no more promotions of Greed for the Wealthy....

Back
Top Bottom