• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is what Democrats mean when they say that they, "care about people"

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Are you pretending like YOU care? Or just making up reasons to dunk on AOC? AOC has spoken out plenty of times about immigration policy under Biden, but I'm betting you don't actually care to read the things she has to say about it and only get triggered when she calls out Trump.

It always fascinates me when the border zealots criticize other people for at least pretending to give a shit while they continue to support plainly evil policies themselves. Is this a tacit admission that zealous border policy has a massive death toll that most of America ignores because the victims are brown?

Last edited:
Are you pretending like YOU care? Or just making up reasons to dunk on AOC?

It always fascinates me when the border zealots criticize other people for at least pretending to give a shit while they continue to support plainly evil policies.
What fascinates me are people who live nowhere near the southern border complaining about the words of one Representative from a district nowhere near their own.

What fascinates me are people who live nowhere near the southern border complaining about the words of one Representative from a district nowhere near their own.
You have to live at the border to care about migrants?

Edit: my bad, misinterpreted your post, I get your meaning.

^^ Want's federal powers over the entire nation; cries about an opinion about something happening in the nation.

^^ Want's federal powers over the entire nation; cries about an opinion about something happening in the nation.
You want federal power over the nation? Whose opinion is making you cry?

You're going to have to give me some better clues.

Are you pretending like YOU care? Or just making up reasons to dunk on AOC? AOC has spoken out plenty of times about immigration policy under Biden, but I'm betting you don't actually care to read the things she has to say about it and only get triggered when she calls out Trump.

It always fascinates me when the border zealots criticize other people for at least pretending to give a shit while they continue to support plainly evil policies themselves. Is this a tacit admission that zealous border policy has a massive death toll that most of America ignores because the victims are brown?
When has AOC criticize the Biden/Harris administration for it's lack of border security or the enormous number of illegals crossing the border? I'd love to see the links.

Such compassion. 4 dozen people baked to death in a trailer, as Biden looks the other way.

When has AOC criticize the Biden/Harris administration for it's lack of border security or the enormous number of illegals crossing the border? I'd love to see the links.
Why would she or should she? Illegal immigration is a manufactured offense, and only a problem in the minds of xenophobes and bigots. Immigration and border controls should be looser, not stricter. Ideally they should be completely open, as they are between states. But i don't expect a Karen like you to agree with that.

1) People who have been handed their residency and citizenship at birth (many of them the descendants of colonizers) dictating what hoops others should jump through to obtain those same privileges that they got for free is the height of hypocrisy.
2) Supposedly capitalists who are all about free markets and the free movement of capital are somehow against the free movement of labor. Color me shocked.
3) People's inherent free movement rights trump the sensibilities of bigots and assholes.

Last edited:
Harris is still looking the word "border" up.
AOC is frantic after losing her lipstick.
Biden likes vanilla ice cream.

Trump likes spending your money.

Find the stupid primate in all of this.

Why would she or should she? Illegal immigration is a manufactured offense, and only a problem in the minds of xenophobes and bigots. Immigration and border controls should be looser, not stricter. Ideally they should be completely open, as they are between states. But i don't expect a Karen like you to agree with that.
^^ All the while supporting Ukraines borders.

1) People who have been handed their residency and citizenship at birth (many of them the descendants of colonizers) dictating what hoops others should jump through to obtain those same privileges that they got for free is the height of hypocrisy.
Like every other nation, we have immigration laws.

2) Supposedly capitalists who are all about free markets and the free movement of capital are somehow against the free movement of labor. Color me shocked.
I support legal immigration and seasonal workers. We have processes and procedures in place; limits, restrictions, policies, requirements, etc.

I can't even drive into California with a banana, head of lettuce, or pile of firewood, yet you want to open our border to anyone carrying anything.

3) People's inherent free movement rights

LOL!! Look at him making it up!
trump the sensibilities of bigots and assholes.
Look in the mirror. You'll see one who supports slave labor wages, the exploitation of desperate people groups, lack of OSHA safety training, employer provide PPE, insurance, income tax withholdings, etc etc.

Essentially, you're advocating for meat-packing sweatshops and impoverished vegetable pickers.

Personally I find that disgusting.

Trump likes spending your money.

Find the stupid primate in all of this.

A full year-and-a-half since Trump left office and poster is still obsessed with Trump.

Human tragedy has been around long before we heard of Cortez or Harris.

Human tragedy exists all over the globe. That doesn't mean we're required to take the entire world in and pay their way.

You won't even open your door to a stranger. You just look through the peephole and keep asking who's there? Prove me wrong.

With respect:

**** the border. **** the thieves that stole Mexican land.

Rest in peace, fellow humans. I'm sorry that your quest for a better life went unfulfilled.

Such compassion. 4 dozen people baked to death in a trailer, as Biden looks the other way.

This is what happens when you remove agents from enforcement roles and place them into processing the hundreds of thousands of migrants who are now flooding into this country every month month thanks to this moron we call a president.

After Biden gets these new reports on his desk that more and more Hispanics are turning into Republicans, he'll build a wall so big it will make Trump's wall look like a speed bump.

Biden was aware 4 dozen people were "baked to death" in a trailer, before the deceased were found in the trailer, and willfully chose to "look the other way" as they were baking in the trailer?

What amazes me still, that the majority of illegels did not come over the border by foot they entered legely with a visa.

The Wall and border are a diversion from the real problem, evicting those that over stay there welcome.

The Wall and border crossings are a diversion, as no one wants to tackle the elephant in the room, our broken visa system.

Texas-Mexico border chaos: At least 20 migrants found dead in San Antonio inside 18-wheeler, reports say

AOC will not be crying at the border for cameras. No word if Border Czar Kamala Harris will speak.

Biden likes vanilla ice cream.
Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?
This was caused by Republicans genius. If Democrats had their way we'd have sensible immigration reform that makes it possible for people in search of a better opportunity to come here legally so they wouldn't have to rely on coyotes and other smugglers to get here. It is Republicans who create this terrible human traffic situation but not dealing with the real problem and using blatant racism as an excuse to block otherwise good people from the American Dream.

Not only that, but right now would be an absolutely perfect time to allow more legal immigration. Unemployment rates are at record lows, yet we have hundreds of thousands of low-wage jobs that need to be done and nobody to do them. That is contributing hugely to the inflation issues.

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?
This was caused by Republicans genius. If Democrats had their way we'd have sensible immigration reform that makes it possible for people in search of a better opportunity to come here legally so they wouldn't have to rely on coyotes and other smugglers to get here. It is Republicans who create this terrible human traffic situation but not dealing with the real problem and using blatant racism as an excuse to block otherwise good people from the American Dream.

Not only that, but right now would be an absolutely perfect time to allow more legal immigration. Unemployment rates are at record lows, yet we have hundreds of thousands of low-wage jobs that need to be done and nobody to do them. That is contributing hugely to the inflation issues.

Your reply is bullshit.

If democrats wanted to do "sensible immigration", then they would be doing that right now instead of opening the floodgates and daring anyone to do something about it.

This is what they want: chaos on the border and truckloads of dead people. YOU voted for it.

This is what happens when you remove agents from enforcement roles and place them into processing the hundreds of thousands of migrants who are now flooding into this country every month month thanks to this moron we call a president.
How would more agents have prevented this?

Back
Top Bottom