• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Is What Biden Can Do For Our Country

Hey - Trump does it too!

Data breach hits agency overseeing White House communications - BBC News

The US Department of Defence confirmed that computer systems controlled by the Defence Information Systems Agency (DISA) had been hacked, exposing the personal data of about 200,000 people.

The agency oversees military communications including calls for US President Donald Trump.

The data exposed included names and social security numbers.

The agency is responsible for the military cyber-security and it sets up communications networks in combat zones.

Give access to Americans' vital information. Dumpy Trumpy is at it again. The "Moderate" will probably blame sleepy Joe!

damn. post #2 made post #1 look really bad.

What Biden can do for the country is say, I have medical problems, and I am withdrawing from the presidential race.

I’m glad you’ve come around to supporting Trump so much you’re actually using him as an example what’s acceptable.
The difference is, from experience, Biden will acknowledge and work to correct the mistake, fix it. Trump will deny it happened, ignore it and/or put a campaign donor who has no computer experience at all to fix it, and claim its fixed without any evidence or testing.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

The difference is, from experience, Biden will acknowledge and work to correct the mistake, fix it. Trump will deny it happened, ignore it and/or put a campaign donor who has no computer experience at all to fix it, and claim its fixed without any evidence or testing.

The Biden Covid plan is the Trump plan - leave it up to the governors and not institute a national mask mandate because even Biden admits that it is unconstitutional. Trump admitted his mistake in locking down, destroying our economy and vastly increasing unemployment. He opened the country back up while other countries, such as in Europe, stayed locked down longer. Now those other countries reopened back up and are now seeing surges all over again. Trump had the vision to see early on that locking down was not a solution at all and have now accepted the fact that Covid is something we all have to learn to live with.

The Biden Covid plan is the Trump plan - leave it up to the governors and not institute a national mask mandate because even Biden admits that it is unconstitutional. Trump admitted his mistake in locking down, destroying our economy and vastly increasing unemployment. He opened the country back up while other countries, such as in Europe, stayed locked down longer. Now those other countries reopened back up and are now seeing surges all over again. Trump had the vision to see early on that locking down was not a solution at all and have now accepted the fact that Covid is something we all have to learn to live with.
No it isnt. Part of Bidens plan, which we've been seeing all along, is to encourage everyone to practice social distancing, to show the importance of wearing a mask when you cannot keep apart/out in public, and to let the real experts run the show, and not pretend or boast about knowing the stuff, knowing about medicine, not hiding important information from Americans because <insert excuse or real, egotistical reason here>, but rather providing the info in a way that brings people together. At the very least, he has shown he can get us closer to the above than our current President.

Of course you completely deflected from my actual post, which had nothing to do with covid19. Biden admits his mistakes and try to fix himself/those mistakes, is willing to take advice from others, admit he isn't great or the best at everything or even random things that everyone knows isnt true, allows others to have the spotlight when necessary. Trump won't admit his mistakes, boasts about being an expert or knowledgeable about things he doesn't know **** about, and tries to maintain the spotlight for himself always.

'Nobody Knows More' Than Trump About Anything: A Supercut | NowThis - YouTube

Why President Trump Won’t Admit Mistakes – Oswego County Business Magazine

Why Can’t Trump Admit Mistakes? It’s an Old Strategy Explained by Hitler | History News
Network

No it isnt. Part of Bidens plan, which we've been seeing all along, is to encourage everyone to practice social distancing, to show the importance of wearing a mask when you cannot keep apart/out in public, and to let the real experts run the show, and not pretend or boast about knowing the stuff, knowing about medicine, not hiding important information from Americans because <insert excuse or real, egotistical reason here>, but rather providing the info in a way that brings people together. At the very least, he has shown he can get us closer to the above than our current President.

Of course you completely deflected from my actual post, which had nothing to do with covid19. Biden admits his mistakes and try to fix himself/those mistakes, is willing to take advice from others, admit he isn't great or the best at everything or even random things that everyone knows isnt true, allows others to have the spotlight when necessary. Trump won't admit his mistakes, boasts about being an expert or knowledgeable about things he doesn't know **** about, and tries to maintain the spotlight for himself always.

'Nobody Knows More' Than Trump About Anything: A Supercut | NowThis - YouTube

Why President Trump Won’t Admit Mistakes – Oswego County Business Magazine

Why Can’t Trump Admit Mistakes? It’s an Old Strategy Explained by Hitler | History News
Network

And do you really think those not practicing social distancing and not wearing masks are going to listen to Biden? They aren't listening to California's governor so why should they listen to Biden? The young are indestructible and want to party, go to bars, go to beaches, and go to protests. They are the biggest culprits. Facts prove that most new cases are those under 30. In addition to that, do you really think red states and those on the right who don't wear masks are going to listen to Biden either? If the young aren't going to listen why would they?

And do you really think those not practicing social distancing and not wearing masks are going to listen to Biden? They aren't listening to California's governor so why should they listen to Biden? The young are indestructible and want to party, go to bars, go to beaches, and go to protests. They are the biggest culprits. Facts prove that most new cases are those under 30. In addition to that, do you really think red states and those on the right who don't wear masks are going to listen to Biden either? If the young aren't going to listen why would they?

Those cultist republicans who don’t wish to listen aren’t the problem.

What Biden can do for the country is say, I have medical problems, and I am withdrawing from the presidential race.

But that'll leave Kamala...:eek:

Those who are on the fence may. But what will help is ensuring states and communities don't feel pressure from the federal government to open back up before its safe for them just so the President can try to improve his ratings.

Back
Top Bottom