• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THIS Is Utopia?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So, after five years of Utopia, America, how is that working out for you?

By John Lillpop
October 11, 2013

When the phenomenon known as Obamamania first swept across America, progressives hailed The One as the answer to all the problems which had befuddled humankind since the start of time.

Barack Hussein Obama we were told, by progressive savants, the mainstream media, and by The One himself, would atone for damage inflicted on the republic and its millions of citizens by 43 white males whom had preceded him in the Presidency, all of whom had failed to come even close to delivering Utopia, the progressive vision of heaven.

Utopia would be ours, it was promised, if only The One were allowed to implement progressive policies which would end the national obsession with capitalism, the US Constitution, the Rule of law, and other old-school notions adopted by white slave owners more than 230 years ago.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
THIS Is Utopia?

Surely "The One" has calmed and lowered the seas as promised. His intransigence overcomes all even the just and logical.

I think we need a new sub forum. We already have one for the psychotics who are afraid that mysterious people are out to get them and everything in this world can be explained by some monstrously convoluted and unlikely set of events.

The new section I would advocate would be one where articles written by those with just a tenuous connection to sanity might be deposited, but with an emphasis on hyperbolic partisan idiocy rather than pure paranoia.

It could be named "if it is so mind-numbingly stupid and hyperbolic it appears to be satire, put it here, folks".

I think we need a new sub forum. We already have one for the psychotics who are afraid that mysterious people are out to get them and everything in this world can be explained by some monstrously convoluted and unlikely set of events.

The new section I would advocate would be one where articles written by those with just a tenuous connection to sanity might be deposited, but with an emphasis on hyperbolic partisan idiocy rather than pure paranoia.

It could be named "if it is so mind-numbingly stupid and hyperbolic it appears to be satire, put it here, folks".

There would be 4 or 5 posters who would be competing for most threads in such a sub-forum. It would be an entertaining place to visit to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom