• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is TRUTH

I agree..when you are lovelorn..you eat nothing..One coffee and a fag..(ps..mods..a fag means a cigarette in England!!)..

I agree, a coffee and a fag (note to mods, I mean both kinds :mrgreen:).

Yes, they do, and the OP is right on. They'd be a lot better off to spend an hour at the gym. That's the best stress reducer that there is. A long, brisk walk works, too.

If that does not work then sleep would definitely reduce cortisol (i.e., stress hormone).

He he..hope you've got your fanny pack on!!!
Good point. Note to American travellers: DO NOT compliment a British lady by saying she has a nice fanny! It ain't no ba-donga-dong.

I hate the biological need's persistence in giving it attention while I am always in the middle of something!

I try not to look like an American when outside the US. I try not to act like one either.

Like what do you act like then? The people of the country you visited? Can you act Albanian if you were here?

Like what do you act like then? The people of the country you visited? Can you act Albanian if you were here?

I don't know about Albania, but when they're trying to blend in in England they call everyone 'mate'. It's really sweet, and quite touching, but it doesn't really sound right with an American accent. It's a very talented American that can pull off an English accent and NOT sound like Dick Van Dyck.

It depends on the level of stress/anxiety/depression I'm at. At the peak I can't eat, I lose weight in an unhealthy way. When I settle down and it subsides a bit I start eating. When I find myself sitting alone and trying to get my mind off stuff I eat. It's not good. I also eat when I'm bored. I'm telling you it's like an addiction.

However I'm in the gym six days a week. The only reason I don't weigh 300lbs probably.

I will add the caveat that I do lift weights a lot and have to feed my muscles for growth and recovery. But still, I abuse the hell out of food.

Hi, my name is Lerxst and I'm both a food and exercise addict.

Back
Top Bottom