• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

" This is the United States of Mayor For God's Sake " ( President Biden, Kansas City 12/8/2021 )

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
" This is the United States of Mayor For God's Sake." ( President Biden , Kansas City 12/8/2021)
What is this " United States Of Mayor..." that President Biden keeps talking about ?
Is he going to federalize the nation's Mayors ?

" This is the United States of Mayor For God's Sake." ( President Biden , Kansas City 12/8/2021)
What is this " United States Of Mayor..." that President Biden keeps talking about ?
Does anybody know if this " United States of Mayor " is part of the Build Back Better plan ?
Anyone ?

Do you have a link? It sounds like something Biden would say but would like to see the context to enjoy a good laugh.

This is the United States of America for God’s sake,” Biden said.

Extremely weird and confused moments from today's speech!!!!! Several of them!

Didn't watch any videos, and I'm still gonna get in with he probably said United States of America, and some dishonest **** is trying to make it out like he said something else.

Pretty sad that mangling what the man said is the best attack plan you guys have. At least with Trump, we can use his exact quotes against him to prove how much of a moron and liar he was.

Healthcare plan, anybody?

Biden loves pushing the parents in McDonald’s parking lot line it’s a staple of many speeches he gives.

Didn't watch any videos, and I'm still gonna get in with he probably said United States of America, and some dishonest **** is trying to make it out like he said something else.

Pretty sad that mangling what the man said is the best attack plan you guys have. At least with Trump, we can use his exact quotes against him to prove how much of a moron and liar he was.

Healthcare plan, anybody?
👍 /thread

It's kind of like the way the Beatles sang, "A girl with colitis goes by." :)

I listened to the sound-byte 5 times.

Biden actually said "This is United Steak of America for God's sake."

🤭

I listened to the sound-byte 5 times.

Biden actually said "This is United Steak of America for God's sake."

🤭
But no indication of the last time his butt was wiped

Do you have a link? It sounds like something Biden would say but would like to see the context to enjoy a good laugh.
Being coherent escapes Joe.

My bet is that those commenting on Biden's "confused" moments etc didn't watch the actual speech but gleaned their "insight" from selected snippets from Fox.

Actually He said, " this the United States of Mayorica for God's Sake " ( President Biden , Kansas City 12)
Some let me rephrase my question, where in the world is this country of Mayorica ?
Is it near Costa Rica ?

Normal people knew he said "The United State of America".

Do you think Donald Trump was anxious to find out the oranges of the investigation too?

Is " Mayorica " the country where President Biden went to scold our troops ?

“You Stupid Bastards,” 2016​

A peevish Biden scolded American troops for their tepid response to a set-up applause line in 2016.

“Clap for that, you stupid bastards,” the vice-president barked, minutes into his speech to the 380th Air Expeditionary Wing stationed in Abu Dhabi.

Back
Top Bottom