• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is the definition of evil.

All I learned from that was "don't shake hands with strangers" which I knew already. Thanks tho.

Thanks for the video.

I could not finish watching it. It was too sickening.

Of course, I was not surprised that entity would attack a perfectly innocent person (who had been in an earlier accident yet).

A lot of entities in this nation lack a conscience. They simply have no decency.

Yesterday here in Los Angeles, I walked to the bank and grocery store. A similar entity looked at me. I was scared. But fortunately, he did not attack me.

There is nothing that can be done about this situation.

It is just something that everyone living in any American city must deal with.

Last edited:
There is nothing that can be done about this situation.

It is just something that everyone living in any American city must deal with.

This is why I concealed carry a firearm. There are two things that can be done.
One, fight! Get a concealed carry permit, and learn to shot.
Two, stop voting in politicians who are soft on crime.
You don't need to be a victim, there are things you can do!

This is why I concealed carry a firearm. There are two things that can be done.
You don't need to be a victim, there are things you can do!

Police never even found the guy. What does politicians that are "soft on crime" have to do with it?

Police never even found the guy. What does politicians that are "soft on crime" have to do with it?

If the local politicians were tougher on crime, less crime would be happening. I know people in Seattle. They tell me that crime has increased greatly after all the BLM riots happened and the local criminal justice system allowed people to get away with it. I don't have an trouble with people who peacefully demonstrated, but within those demonstrations, a great deal of crime was being committed and it was allowed to happen by the local criminal justice system.

Have you been back to Seattle in 40 years?
No I haven't. Why do you ask? I was just saying that in the late 80's when I was there it was nice compared to what we are seeing it like today. Yes I know I havent been there PERSONALLY to see. So if your point is to ask if I'm just basing what I'm saying on what the media is reporting, then I guess guilty as charged.

Wow
As I have said many times. The cops can't protect you. They just come along later to clean up the mess.
Concealed carry is the answer. Had it been me he attacked the cops would have had no problem finding him.

There was never going to be a point where a politician was going to be tough enough on crime. Its a race to the bottom to out compete who can raise their arrest numbers. Tough on crime when you really break it down means who can implement the toughest police state.

If the local politicians were tougher on crime, less crime would be happening. I know people in Seattle. They tell me that crime has increased greatly after all the BLM riots happened and the local criminal justice system allowed people to get away with it. I don't have an trouble with people who peacefully demonstrated, but within those demonstrations, a great deal of crime was being committed and it was allowed to happen by the local criminal justice system.

So just cracking down on black people in general would have stopped that from happening?

As the country slips further into leftist anarchy, it's best to keep apprised of the specific areas and demographics that might be "overrepresented" with this type of behavior.

Wow
As I have said many times. The cops can't protect you. They just come along later to clean up the mess.
Concealed carry is the answer. Had it been me he attacked the cops would have had no problem finding him.

Pretty much my point.

"tougher on crime" bullshit, same recycled conservatives crap. If conservatives weren't such moronic assholes worshipping greedy corporations, we could actually address root causes of most crime, poverty, drug addiction, mental health.

But no, they shit on everybody, then get upset when those people turn to crime, or get fed up and lose their shit and get violence.

Unempathetic dumbasses, same "tough on crime" nonsense, highest rate of imprisonment in the industrialized world, up there with some real shithole countries, but yeah, more police, more punishment, that's the answer.

I live in woke Los Angeles.

If I were to shoot in self-defense, you can guess who would probably be prosecuted.

I long ago stopped voting for bleeding heart Dems, but law and order candidates in this city (and state) do not have a chance. The Republican Party for all intents and purposes no longer exists. And, of course, the media are all politically correct, except for a few radio talk hosts.

Hollywood -- of course -- is uberwoke.

People have to be aware of their surroundings...

"tougher on crime" bullshit, same recycled conservatives crap. If conservatives weren't such moronic assholes worshipping greedy corporations, we could actually address root causes of most crime, poverty, drug addiction, mental health.

But no, they shit on everybody, then get upset when those people turn to crime, or get fed up and lose their shit and get violence.

Unempathetic dumbasses, same "tough on crime" nonsense, highest rate of imprisonment in the industrialized world, up there with some real shithole countries, but yeah, more police, more punishment, that's the answer.
I thought it was liberal policies like making shop lifting legal if under a certain amount that was the problem...

You can cry and scream all you want. Seattle has seen a great increase in crime since the left local politicians have allowed it to. Allowing people to commit crimes and have no consequences are one of the causes of an increase in crime.

Great. Another bleeding heart excusing criminal behavior. Being a criminal and victimizing others is a conscious choice. Doing drugs, especially trying them for the first time which then can lead to addiction, is a conscious choice. Most poor people dont turn into criminals. Most people are not drug addicts.

Great. Another bleeding heart excusing criminal behavior. Being a criminal and victimizing others is a conscious choice. Doing drugs, especially trying them for the first time which then can lead to addiction, is a conscious choice. Most poor people dont turn into criminals. Most people are not drug addicts.

Alcohol, caffeine and nicotine are addictive drugs. Most adults ARE drug addicts.

Marijuana is legal in WA too. Though it's not so addictive.

Bringing us to the point. Do you have any evidence at all that the mugger was a drug addict?

Back
Top Bottom