• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is sad.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Mitch McConnell has an approval rating in the twenties. Is this the best republicans can do?

What I want to know is if this man wins, how? How does a senator with a twenty something approval rating win another term?

Mitch McConnell has an approval rating in the twenties. Is this the best republicans can do?

What I want to know is if this man wins, how? How does a senator with a twenty something approval rating win another term?
That is a good question. I think if people really wanted to drain the swamp, they would get rid of him. He is swampiest person. He is the grim reaper of the Senate. He will shut down the government. He refuses to bring anything up to vote except tax cuts for the rich and supreme court votes. Under his leadership, the Senate can't do anything. He is openly appointing judges in order to legislate. The Senate needs to run and function in order for us to have a healthy government as designed by the founders. McConnell is a terrible person for what he has done to this country.

That is a good question. I think if people really wanted to drain the swamp, they would get rid of him. He is swampiest person. He is the grim reaper of the Senate. He will shut down the government. He refuses to bring anything up to vote except tax cuts for the rich and supreme court votes. Under his leadership, the Senate can't do anything. He is openly appointing judges in order to legislate. The Senate needs to run and function in order for us to have a healthy government as designed by the founders. McConnell is a terrible person for what he has done to this country.

He is no worse than Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the House.

The people of his state vote for him; the rest of us don't have a voice. Out of curiosity how do Schumer and Pelosi's approval look?

He is no worse than Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the House.
Pelosi is swampy, and she is good at trolling Trump supporters. However, she hasn't damaged the country nor it's checks and balances like McConnel.

Back
Top Bottom