• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"This is one of the great losers of all time."

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Trump speaking of being President.

What a piece of **** he is.

I thought this was a joke but it's not.

Here's the exert from the interview:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/us/politics/trump-wall-investigations-interview.html

At one point, he scoffed at the notion that he was making money from the presidency, calling the job a “loser” financially.

“I lost massive amounts of money doing this job,” he said. “This is not the money. This is one of the great losers of all time. You know, fortunately, I don’t need money. This is one of the great losers of all time. But they’ll say that somebody from some country stayed at a hotel. And I’ll say, ‘Yeah.’ But I lose, I mean, the numbers are incredible.”

I think he was just trying to say, in his own special way, that he took a great loss financially as President not that he's saying the US Presidency is a loser as maybe it's being implied. I don't know, he's a liar that I can't trust but I don't see it that he called the presidency a loser or believe he has the greatest loss of all time.

It's such a loser, he'll run again in 2020 cause "I love this job". What a psycho.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/us/politics/trump-wall-investigations-interview.html

I think he was just trying to say, in his own special way, that he took a great loss financially as President not that he's saying the US Presidency is a loser as maybe it's being implied. I don't know, he's a liar that I can't trust but I don't see it that he called the presidency a loser or believe he has the greatest loss of all time.

He is clearly referring to the cash aspect and I have heard no one position it differently but the idea that he would be talking about it having the most powerful job in the world? Being the center of the world? having so many humans depending on him. Only a sick **** would talk about his personal finances like this. (and I don't believe him for a minute)

The guy is garbage.

It's such a loser, he'll run again in 2020 cause "I love this job". What a psycho.

This.

He said he "loved the job" yesterday also. He's just a sick ****.

He is clearly referring to the cash aspect and I have heard no one position it differently but the idea that he would be talking about it having the most powerful job in the world? Being the center of the world? having so many humans depending on him. Only a sick **** would talk about his personal finances like this. (and I don't believe him for a minute)

The guy is garbage.

When I googled to try and find out what this was all about the first couple headlines stated "Trumps calls US Presidency one of the greatest losers of all time"

https://www.google.com/search?q=thi...l2j69i61j0.11531j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I think those headlines try to slant it a different way than the cash angle.

And yes, Trump is still garbage. :mrgreen:

It was an attempt at a humble brag. He wanted to show how rich he is by claiming that he is losing money by being president.

When I googled to try and find out what this was all about the first couple headlines stated "Trumps calls US Presidency one of the greatest losers of all time"

https://www.google.com/search?q=thi...l2j69i61j0.11531j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I think those headlines try to slant it a different way than the cash angle.

And yes, Trump is still garbage. :mrgreen:

Headlines are only there to get you interested. It's no more or less slanted than any headline. Has nothing to do with pushing a misleading agenda which is what I read that you are suggesting.

It was obvious from the day he announced he was running for president that he had no idea what it meant to be the leader of the country. He now appears to be unraveling right before our eyes.

It was an attempt at a humble brag. He wanted to show how rich he is by claiming that he is losing money by being president.

Exactly.

Like I said, he's a sick ****.

You are just saying it differently.

Think about how insulting that is to you and me. He is our president and he is telling us how he stepped down to do the job. **** you bitch, you sure did this country no favor.

It was obvious from the day he announced he was running for president that he had no idea what it meant to be the leader of the country. He now appears to be unraveling right before our eyes.

now appears?

All of our President's have become multi-millionaires, except Truman. It goes with the job. Trump will amass more beaause he started with more, thank you, Daddy. That about sums it up.
/

Trump is deranged, and his comments (heard about them on the television this morning) just confirm that, as if we needed more confirmation.

There's something seriously wrong with him. When he was younger, he was just an obnoxious trust fund baby who thought he was all that. He was corrupt and stinky, but not insane. Now he's clearly insane.

Dementia? Syphilis? Brain tumor? I have no idea what it is, but it's real.

now appears?

His obsession with his wall has become intolerable to most people. Unraveling was a poor choice of words by me. Crazier would have been better.

He doesn't have any money. He's a complete fraud, that's why he won't release tax returns. And of course, he's lying, he is not losing money, there are countless examples of him enriching himself with his presidency.

he's the loser

Exactly.

Like I said, he's a sick ****.

You are just saying it differently.

Think about how insulting that is to you and me. He is our president and he is telling us how he stepped down to do the job. **** you bitch, you sure did this country no favor.

hes a narcissit that equates wealth with self worth

The guy is garbage.

I don’t buy for a nanosecond that he’s losing money by being president.

I don’t buy for a nanosecond that he’s losing money by being president.

I dunno. All those bankruptcies suggest he can lose money doing just about anything.

Not that he isn't trying. Every day at Mar a Lago is tens of thousands of dollars in Trump company coffers, courtesy of the taxpayers.

This guy has lied so much that if he were to claim the sun rose in the east I'd be inclined to look for myself.

Why do you respond in a childish manner when one of your claims is proven to be false?

I figured you'd be looking for work and it's right up your alley.
\/

Why do you hate being corrected?

Most people would simply learn from their mistake.

You didn't correct me but referred to a Wiki link. I figured another gubmint twisted post by Goebbels.
\/

Back
Top Bottom