• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is now what peaceful look like.

Emptying a couple of 30-rd AR-15 mags would have prevented it.

I wonder how China would handle its Portland. Would it be over in days or hours?

It definitely made the Kenosha mob scatter like roaches when the lights come on :lol:

I wonder how China would handle its Portland. Would it be over in days or hours?

So in other words we should act just like the PRC?

So much for the Trump cult caring about “liberty” :lol:

So in other words we should act just like the PRC?

So much for the Trump cult caring about “liberty” :lol:

Yes. If you decide to throw a brick a cop, you should die in the next three seconds. Any problems with that concept?

Yes. If you decide to throw a brick a cop, you should die in the next three seconds. Any problems with that concept?

But not if someone runs over a protester or sprays bear mace at them, right?

There are "Black Lives Matter" protests in Tokyo (which has almost no black people), but not Beijing. I wonder why?

It looks like where filthy pigs have been...

Then you should definitely die if you storm into a government building with a bunch of guns to protest a lockdown.....right? :roll:

Hey, way to show everyone that Trump cultists are just as fascist as they’ve been saying.

You want that type gov’t, move to China.

But not if someone runs over a protester or sprays bear mace at them, right?

If they're not in the street, they're not apt to get run over.

You want that type gov’t, move to China.
I want the kind that makes setting things on fire and killing cops EXTREMELY unappealing.

If you think about, killing saves lives. There are no attacks on the gun stores because that would be suicide. Good.

If I can defend myself with a deadly force at home, cops should be allowed to do the same when their lives are threatened, no matter where they are.

I want the kind that makes setting things on fire and killing cops EXTREMELY unappealing.

If you think about, killing saves lives. There are no attacks on the gun stores because that would be suicide. Good.

If I can defend myself with a deadly force at home, cops should be allowed to do the same when their lives are threatened, no matter where they are.

Exactly, fight or run from cops....well, one should understand they possibly could be shot....this is plain ole common sense.

They sure know how to paint a picture of their side of things, don't they?

Wait. I thought our Law and Order President was going to show 'em how it's done in Portland. Great work, looks like. When are you guys gonna figure out he's nothing but a bunch of hot air?

That vid makes me itch for a broom, a hose and a sandblaster. Don't tell me business is going on there. So where is the court's business taking place? Or have they still got the courts on lockdown in Oregon? Does anyone there know?

If they're not in the street, they're not apt to get run over.

I didn't ask for excuses, I asked if violent counter protesters should be treated to the same immediate justice. Waiting for an answer.

Yes, because you're living on this fantasy planet where the police can identify the assailant in a crowd, and fire into that crowd hurting only the assailant.

In reality, what you are proposing is "kill everyone in the vicinity regardless of guilt." I have a problem with that. Do you?

Wait. I thought our Law and Order President was going to show 'em how it's done in Portland. Great work, looks like. When are you guys gonna figure out he's nothing but a bunch of hot air?

That vid makes me itch for a broom, a hose and a sandblaster. Don't tell me business is going on there. So where is the court's business taking place? Or have they still got the courts on lockdown in Oregon? Does anyone there know?

ROFL....you mean it's Trump's fault? Don't remember seeing our President on the side of the rioters and looters....don't think he was there. Or do you think Trump is the mastermind behind all of the riots?....kinda makes one wonder.....into the twilight zone.

Yes, because you're living on this fantasy planet where the police can identify the assailant in a crowd, and fire into that crowd hurting only the assailant.

In reality, what you are proposing is "kill everyone in the vicinity regardless of guilt." I have a problem with that. Do you?

If someone chooses to participate in a violent mob, their life ought to be forfeit.

Summary executions are antithetical to our Constitution, and police everywhere in America have the legal right to use lethal force whenever they are threatened with great bodily harm or death.

Fortunately or not, depending on your perspective, the videos of cops doing wrong vastly outnumber the many times more when cops are doing right. IMO, more of those positive police/citizen interactions needs to be shown.

Right now is a **** time in America for police. They are over tasked and under supported.

ROFL....you mean it's Trump's fault? Don't remember seeing our President on the side of the rioters and looters....don't think he was there. Or do you think Trump is the mastermind behind all of the riots?....kinda makes one wonder.....into the twilight zone.

Where's the Law and Order? The standard excuse is those dirty Dem leaders who can't control things, but that underscores that Law and Order isn't something that Trump can deliver. He tried the federal intervention in Portland and it didn't do squat.

Back
Top Bottom