• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is new, Trump attacks Fox News host

Sandy Shanks

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is new, Trump attacks Fox News

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!
12:49 PM - Apr 12, 2020

Another Fox News host fired back at Trump after the President's immature tweet concerning Chris Wallace, host of "Fox News Sunday."

Jedediah Bila, weekend co-host of "Fox & Friends," criticized Trump for his "3rd grade name-calling," adding that Wallace "is doing his job."

"Enough with the 3rd grade name-calling. Chris is doing his job. The news should not be any president’s friend, ally, or buddy. If it bothered you when Obama complained about Fox News, but you’re silent on this complete nonsense, then just stop," she tweeted Sunday afternoon.

"Fox and Friends" is euphemistically called the "Donald Trump Show." Via phone talk, Trump often appears on "Fox and Friends" and he takes advice from the show's guests and its commentary.

The network had no idea what set Trump off.

Many are convinced that Trump is losing it. His leadership in the coronavirus pandemic is highly questionable, and nearly every poll in the country has him losing his reelection. Worse not even his supporters can defend him, and Republican leaders in Congress largely ignore him and are strangely silent about his conduct during this national emergency.

Trump is forced to be his own spokesman.

Trump is very much aware of all this, and, at times, he lashes out blindly. His tweet concerning Wallace provides an excellent example of his mental dysfunction. Wallace, "Fox and Friends," and Fox News are his friends.

Last edited:
it's disappointing that Chris Wallace ever agreed to surrender his career in exchange for money. they hired him to give themselves an argument for legitimacy that only duped right wing partisans would ever believe. i've watched him a few times, and he definitely has the potential to be a good journalist. not on fox, though.

As long as man-baby doesn’t completely destroy our Nation, let him continue to show his presidential response to a virus he let get out of hand.

He didn’t act for 90 days, and now he blame-shifts. The sad fact is that we can’t go back and start over. This is on mcconnell and the GOP Senate more than anyone else.

I would hate to see Chris Wallace leave Fox News, but if Trump keeps complaining about him that might be all it takes for Fox to drop him.

Re: This is new, Trump attacks Fox News

He just called the conservative Wall Street Journal "Fake News", the other day. Now this. So now, he's not just going after liberal news, but also conservative news. So, what's left?

I would hate to see Chris Wallace leave Fox News, but if Trump keeps complaining about him that might be all it takes for Fox to drop him.

CNN or MSNBC would snap him up in a heart-beat. Both stations grab good, intelligent conservative journalists and hand them a forum where they are respected and are able to get their views across. For example, S.E. Cupp, ex-Fox anchor now has her own show on CNN, and regularly appears throughout the week as an analyst with other CNN anchors.

it's disappointing that Chris Wallace ever agreed to surrender his career in exchange for money. they hired him to give themselves an argument for legitimacy that only duped right wing partisans would ever believe. i've watched him a few times, and he definitely has the potential to be a good journalist. not on fox, though.

They lost Shep Smith, looks like Chris Wallace is next, and before long, the metastasis will be complete.

Trump is cracking under the pressure, and that's hard for him to do because he never takes anything seriously enough to be under pressure to begin with. He has no loyalty to Fox or anyone else in the long run, he's only loyal to himself, if you don't suck up to him and cover his rear then he will attack like a schoolyard bully. I like when he reminds Americans and the rest of the world what a piece of immature garbage he is. Tomorrow's a new day, what will his tantrum be about tomorrow?
tr-george-washington-first-president-john-f-kennedy-first-catholic-25923558.png

They lost Shep Smith, looks like Chris Wallace is next, and before long, the metastasis will be complete.

saying negative things about the precious isn't a good career move at the fox.

CNN or MSNBC would snap him up in a heart-beat. Both stations grab good, intelligent conservative journalists and hand them a forum where they are respected and are able to get their views across. For example, S.E. Cupp, ex-Fox anchor now has her own show on CNN, and regularly appears throughout the week as an analyst with other CNN anchors.

I like S.E. Cupp, but her name leaves something to be desired. What do you call her?

Hey, "S. E." ? Weird. Why to people do this? Is she ashamed of her name?

Reminds me of L. Ron Hubbard, the creator of Scientology, where the "L." stands for LaFayette.

He just called the conservative Wall Street Journal "Fake News", the other day. Now this. So now, he's not just going after liberal news, but also conservative news. So, what's left?

National Enquirer?

Which is a tabloid, and wouldn't you know that Trump thought that NE should have gotten a Pulitzer for it's 'reportage' on Ted Cruz's dad being mixed up on the JFK assassination?

The man clearly is stupid.

What's left? Maybe try the true...

I could not agree more, and he supports Trump by implication and omission of essential facts. I suspect that tears him apart, but that is what his bosses want. They got rid of the last Fox News host who told the truth about the Trump administration, Shepherd Smith.

I miss Shep greatly. He was so unconventional for a news host.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!
12:49 PM - Apr 12, 2020

Another Fox News host fired back at Trump after the President's immature tweet concerning Chris Wallace, host of "Fox News Sunday."

Jedediah Bila, weekend co-host of "Fox & Friends," criticized Trump for his "3rd grade name-calling," adding that Wallace "is doing his job."

"Enough with the 3rd grade name-calling. Chris is doing his job. The news should not be any president’s friend, ally, or buddy. If it bothered you when Obama complained about Fox News, but you’re silent on this complete nonsense, then just stop," she tweeted Sunday afternoon.

"Fox and Friends" is euphemistically called the "Donald Trump Show." Via phone talk, Trump often appears on "Fox and Friends" and he takes advice from the show's guests and its commentary.

The network had no idea what set Trump off.

Many are convinced that Trump is losing it. His leadership in the coronavirus pandemic is highly questionable, and nearly every poll in the country has him losing his reelection. Worse not even his supporters can defend him, and Republican leaders in Congress largely ignore him and are strangely silent about his conduct during this national emergency.

Trump is forced to be his own spokesman.

Trump is very much aware of all this, and, at times, he lashes out blindly. His tweet concerning Wallace provides an excellent example of his mental dysfunction. Wallace, "Fox and Friends," and Fox News are his friends.

Yes the quiet from the Senate is deafening. I think they finally realized that they will go down with the Trumptanic.

As long as man-baby doesn’t completely destroy our Nation, let him continue to show his presidential response to a virus he let get out of hand.

He didn’t act for 90 days, and now he blame-shifts. The sad fact is that we can’t go back and start over. This is on mcconnell and the GOP Senate more than anyone else.

You nailed it. Fortunately, Americans will have the last word come November.

Yes the quiet from the Senate is deafening. I think they finally realized that they will go down with the Trumptanic.

As they should.

It's weird when the President is talking about TV personalities and I dunno who he's talking about. It's like the person at work that reads People magazine and you wonder, "who are they even talking about". He's the guy at the water-cooler going on about a random celebrity as if anyone could care or that was his job. You wanna say, "dude, no one cares about the Kardasians and there's work to do." Except, it's the President.

Last edited:

I wish they would ...

Pelosi and her lap dogs

EVgJIuuXsAY_weo

Red State. Infowars. Errr... Hannity, and Limbaugh.

Trump's okay with the Enquirer, he can buy them off to hide his dirty laundry for him. National Enquirer hid Trump secrets in a safe, removed them before inauguration

And that, yes. Until they report that Bat Boy plans to vote against Trump later this year. (I typed "in 2020" at first. Time flies...)

Chris Wallace might even have a possibility on PBS if he proves that he can be unbiased and posses the journalistic chops of his father.

Back
Top Bottom