• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is me - is it you?

It's sexy and awesome in a relationship, and in my case a requirement. However, if I want a fling, I'll take a stone-dumb slut.

one should use his intelligence to prove his love.otherwise ,no need to love him.....

Sort of. Intelligence is very important, but it's only going to result in friendship if it doesn't go hand in hand with that special physical chemistry. I've met countless intelligent men, but only a handful I actually fell in love with.

To the equation of "Smart + Chemistry = Hawt" I would also add common interests. Smart only helps when it enables you to converse on subjects you both find interesting. :)

That's true. I could care less how smart someone is if they spend all their time talking about subjects that make me yawn. That's like the opposite of sexy.

Dammit, now I am going to have to shelve my in depth discussion of trends in Elizabethan carpenterial techniques regarding the development of wainscotting treatments in countryside manors between 1874 and 1887.

and after spending so many years in research, too!

Titillating.

Dammit, now I am going to have to shelve my in depth discussion of trends in Elizabethan carpenterial techniques regarding the development of wainscotting treatments in countryside manors between 1874 and 1887.

and after spending so many years in research, too!

If you're trying to make me yawn, it's not working. :2razz:

If you're trying to make me yawn, it's not working. :2razz:

I simply cannot mask that innate geriatric charm of mine no matter how hard I try, can I?

Might I possibly suggest a little something to help you yawn, though? I have it upon good authority that certain forms of strenuous physical activity can help elicit such a response.

At least I always fall asleep immediately afterwards, anyway. Of course, I'm getting to that age when I can fall asleep mid

I simply cannot mask that innate geriatric charm of mine no matter how hard I try, can I?

Might I possibly suggest a little something to help you yawn, though? I have it upon good authority that certain forms of strenuous physical activity can help elicit such a response.

At least I always fall asleep immediately afterwards, anyway. Of course, I'm getting to that age when I can fall asleep mid

Getting weak in the hips, but strong in the lips?

I played the saxiphone in high school.

Intelligence I find attractive. Though, it isn't the most important factor.

I prefer an attractive woman with an amicable disposition to someone with intelligence. Guess I'm just shallow.

Yea, I actually had an ex-girlfriend get off to my nerdyness. She loved it when I spoke confidently about something, it didn't matter what. Too bad she was dumb, and wasn't sure of who she was. Intelligence is hot in my book all day long. Many girls I talk to are too scared to show how smart they are, they would rather be cool. It's like: thanks, you just blew your BF chance, no refunds. Be cool with out me, I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom