• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is inexplicable.

I did not comment on Fox New’s “fair and balanced” slogan. I simply commented on the CNN host’s assertion that there is no liberal network trying to bring down Trump. That assertion is beyond absurd. There are five mainstream broadcast networks continually railing against everything Trump does or says.

yes. I guess it never occurred to you that they were railing against trump for WHAT HE DOES, WHAT HE DOESNT DO, and WHAT HE SAYS. God forbid they should heap praise upon his incompetent divisive dishonest bullying crooked behavior.

Nah he is deserving of nothing but praise for his brilliant leadership against covid. 163K and counting.

What? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all staunchly anti Trump. Their broadcasts dedicated to protecting Biden and tearing down Trump

Twump just pisses everyone off but his cult base. Much easier explanation and more accurate.

A CNN host actually says that there’s no liberal anti Trump network in the media. Do these people actually believe this? If they do, this is a step beyond delusional.

CNN'''s Brian Stelter claims there are no anti-Trump news outlets, but his network'''s coverage suggests otherwise | Fox News

CNN's media guru Brian Stelter suggested on Sunday that there are right-wing media outlets whose sole purpose is to tarnish Joe Biden ahead of the 2020 election and that there are no such outlets that are doing the same to President Trump.

If there was a true media bias against Trump, then the MSM would not continuously give interviews to him, and the people who work for or support him. It's rather well known that Trump supporters in the media are empty suit sellouts who are despicable douchebags and borderline criminals who no one likes so they are often fired and have to revert to 15 min infomercials selling magic potions for a quick buck rather than tell the truth. But you know they get ratings so...

I think the longest running Trump supporting talking head on network TV has to be Rick Santorum, or maybe Steve Cortes. Everyone else has been shuffled around the media barn like horse manure. Some have even gone to jail. Others have gone to the WH and some are now supporting Biden.

Last edited:
A CNN host actually says that there’s no liberal anti Trump network in the media. Do these people actually believe this? If they do, this is a step beyond delusional.

CNN'''s Brian Stelter claims there are no anti-Trump news outlets, but his network'''s coverage suggests otherwise | Fox News

CNN's media guru Brian Stelter suggested on Sunday that there are right-wing media outlets whose sole purpose is to tarnish Joe Biden ahead of the 2020 election and that there are no such outlets that are doing the same to President Trump.

Well there's so far no secret media undercurrent of liberal bias, nor an anti-Trump cabal plotting against him.

Instead the media is by tradition liberal and forward thinking and typically opposed to the sort of authoritarianism that Trump encourages.

"It is what it is" and always has been - there's no need for a 'network' because they wear it on their sleeves.

The "king of the Right Wing":

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

Why would the "sycophants at Fox news" be any better?

Well there's so far no secret media undercurrent of liberal bias, nor an anti-Trump cabal plotting against him.

Instead the media is by tradition liberal and forward thinking and typically opposed to the sort of authoritarianism that Trump encourages.

"It is what it is" and always has been - there's no need for a 'network' because they wear it on their sleeves.
I agree that the liberal bias is not a secret conspiracy. It’s their default position. They come by it naturally. They don’t need to conspire.

That being said, do you agree with the CNN narrative that there’s no network out there actively working against Trump?

I agree that the liberal bias is not a secret conspiracy. It’s their default position. They come by it naturally. They don’t need to conspire.

That being said, do you agree with the CNN narrative that there’s no network out there actively working against Trump?

Except maybe MSNBC. Both networks certainly show their bias on their sleeve. However if the facts hurt Trump, that's no reason for the news to stop reporting them. 'Fair and balanced' does not mean, 'sweep it under the rug'.

Trump's tweets and speeches consistently show he's a corrupt, incompetent megalomaniac. All the news does is roll the tape more often than his supporters would like.

I don't think CNN is anti-Trump. They just report all of Trumps lies and ineptness. If Trump wasn't such a lying piece of ****, there wouldn't be anything to report negatively about him. Should they just simply ignore his madness the way FOX News does?

If Stelter said that, then he is an idiot.
It reminds me of that famous line from the movie "The Usual Suspects":
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone."

How many times do we have to see statistics about negative coverage of Trump.?

Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study

06:10 PM ET 10/10/2018

Anti-Trump Media: To say that the big networks haven't exactly had a love affair with Donald Trump, as they plainly did with President Obama, is an understatement. A new survey shows that not only is coverage of Trump overwhelmingly negative, but the president's biggest accomplishment — the roaring economy — gets almost no attention.

For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.

What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

Moreover, the very focus of what the media cover is highly selective. Some two-thirds of the Trump coverage came from five topics, including the Russia investigation, immigration, the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, North Korea, and U.S.-Russia relations.

see Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

Certain shows such as Maddow's on MSNBC can be called anti Trump, but the networks as a whole, there is no real credible evidence of that.

True,
But you will never convince the cult of this.....

No, but getting your opinion from Fox News could mean your perception is biased. How neutral is Fox News as a news source "who gave you your opinion"?

What does Fox News have to do with the comments of a CNN host and panel of liberals?

Every show on MSNBC is a Trump rant from start to finish. Morning Joe is all anti-Trump from start to finish.

On the bright side, Stephen Colbert resurrected his dying career with his nightly infantile anti-Trump schtick, so there's that.

On the bright side, Stephen Colbert resurrected his dying career with his nightly infantile anti-Trump schtick, so there's that.
uh, yeah...about that...

The views have been tallied and the late night ratings for the past season are in. The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is once again on top of the late night television world.

The traditional broadcast season came to an end on May 21. CBS proudly announced that The Late Show finished as the most-watched late night television show. It marked the fourth consecutive season that Stephen Colbert was crowned as king.

Late night ratings report: Stephen Colbert wins fourth consecutive season

Every show on MSNBC is a Trump rant from start to finish. Morning Joe is all anti-Trump from start to finish.

i recall about fur years ago when tRump would call into the morning joe program almost daily
they helped to jump start his campaign

i recall about fur years ago when tRump would call into the morning joe program almost daily
they helped to jump start his campaign

Have you watched Morning Joe at all in the last four years? Some liberal hacks on CNN claiming there’s no anti-Trump movement in the media is just flat out dumb. It’s delusional.

Besides, you’ll need to prove the claim that the helped jump start Trump’s campaign.

uh, yeah...about that...

The views have been tallied and the late night ratings for the past season are in. The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is once again on top of the late night television world.

The traditional broadcast season came to an end on May 21. CBS proudly announced that The Late Show finished as the most-watched late night television show. It marked the fourth consecutive season that Stephen Colbert was crowned as king.

Late night ratings report: Stephen Colbert wins fourth consecutive season

My local news station of choice (we have only two) is a CBS affiliate, and so I accidentally catch a few minutes sometimes of Colbert. I try not to because his openings are just so immature. What's sad is that behind the schtick is a very decent and thoughtful man with whom I share much in common. Look up sometime what he has said about the death of his brother and how this devastated his family and what he learned. You will meet an entirely different Stephen Colbert.

My local news station of choice ....
I could not care less about your anecdotal/opinionated bs, his career since "the Daily Show"...to "The Colbert Report"....to "The Late Show...has been a steadily increasing share of viewers.

Have you watched Morning Joe at all in the last four years? Some liberal hacks on CNN claiming there’s no anti-Trump movement in the media is just flat out dumb. It’s delusional.

Besides, you’ll need to prove the claim that the helped jump start Trump’s campaign.

Morning Blow: How Joe and Mika Became Trump’s Lapdogs
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski should be herded into a rocket and shot into space for their brown-nosing of Trump
Morning Blow: How Joe and Mika Became Trump's Lapdogs - Rolling Stone

Back
Top Bottom