• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is inexplicable.

Just look at the guy. All that clown is missing is a big red nose and floppy shoes.

Every time a Trump supporter calls out someone’s appearance, a devil get it’s horns.........

A CNN host actually says that there’s no liberal anti Trump network in the media. Do these people actually believe this? If they do, this is a step beyond delusional.

CNN'''s Brian Stelter claims there are no anti-Trump news outlets, but his network'''s coverage suggests otherwise | Fox News

CNN's media guru Brian Stelter suggested on Sunday that there are right-wing media outlets whose sole purpose is to tarnish Joe Biden ahead of the 2020 election and that there are no such outlets that are doing the same to President Trump.

These idiots, on both sides, are freaking loony tunes now... they spout so much hateful rhetoric that they can't even see what they are doing anymore.

Certain shows such as Maddow's on MSNBC can be called anti Trump, but the networks as a whole, there is no real credible evidence of that.

The same can be said of FOX...

CNN speaks truth to power. Which is the rightful place of a proper Fourth Estate. Unfortunately, Trump has a poor relationship with truth. That's the conflict.

OK, Montesquieu... :lol:

Every time a Trump supporter calls out someone’s appearance, a devil get it’s horns.........

If a Trump supporter called out the devil's appearance does Stelter look like Jason Statham?

If you are going to say that the three major networks are not anti-Trump, there’s no discussion to be had here.

Yeah, truth tends to be anti-Trump. It is what it is.

I would argue that while CNN has factual reporting in their regular news segments, the segments themselves are biased to provide a pro-Democratic news line. Fox News regular segments are similarly biased to provide pro-Republican news lines. I actually did a comparison two weeks ago since this came up with another person here. I meant to go back and talk to him about it, but I never found time.

CNN News started their news on July 29th with COVID-19 analysis by John King, and then they talked about how the House, Senate, and White House could not come to an agreement on the new relief program. They gave Trump's reason as to why an agreement could not be reached and then provided more details about the Democrats' side of things from Phil Mattingly, "What The President described isn't even close to the reality of the talks ... The President said the Democrats won't make the payments high enough. Is not the issue that the Republicans, including The President's team, keep saying the Democrats want to spend too much, not too little." Some of the wording does show a bit of bias, but I do think the content is factual.

Fox News started their news on July 29th with "Portland sees the 62nd night of unrest," showing what appeared to be fireworks going off in the streets. William La Jeunesse reported from Portland, "Now there's a disagreement inside the protests, if you will, about tactics. Some want these to be peaceful; others are more confrontational." They also showed segments of Barr's testimony regarding the protests damaging the federal courthouse. The next segment was about Trump's conversation with Putin and his decision not to discuss the bounties by the Taliban placed on US soldiers, as outlined in the Axios interview. As in the CNN case, the wording showed a slight bias, in this case toward Republican viewers, but overall seemed to present facts.

The stories networks choose to focus on can show bias just as much as how the stories are portrayed.
Alright, fair enough.

A CNN host actually says that there’s no liberal anti Trump network in the media. Do these people actually believe this? If they do, this is a step beyond delusional.

CNN'''s Brian Stelter claims there are no anti-Trump news outlets, but his network'''s coverage suggests otherwise | Fox News

CNN's media guru Brian Stelter suggested on Sunday that there are right-wing media outlets whose sole purpose is to tarnish Joe Biden ahead of the 2020 election and that there are no such outlets that are doing the same to President Trump.

Refusing to tell any moronic lie to defend Trump as anti-Trump bias. How about that...

What? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all staunchly anti Trump. Their broadcasts dedicated to protecting Biden and tearing down Trump

Every show on MSNBC and CNN are completely anti Trump. ABC, CBS and NBC are dedicated to defending Biden and tearing down Trump. Anyone who will agree with the CNN narrative that there's no liberal media effort to tear down Trump is a person who can't be reasoned with. It's a drill in futility to try.

I knew that this thread would expose the delusional mind-set on the left. It's a sign of insanity.

That's not the issue. The issue is a CNN host and panel of commentators claiming that there's media network trying to tear down Trump. Do you agree with that?

I knew this thread woukd expose the true hacks. It worked.

That is complete nonsense. Plus it has nothing to to do with the subject of this thread. Just so I can adjust the way I respond to you, how old are you?

Again, that's not the issue. Do you agree with the narrative presented by the CNN host?

You are completely misrepresenting what I said and the premise of this thread. If you can't address this in an honest manner just back out. Listen to the video clip of the CNN show. Do you you are with that or not?

I see that no one will support or even address the contention of the CNN piece.

If you are going to say that the three major networks are not anti-Trump, there’s no discussion to be had here.

The vast majority of the media supports establishment Democrats. They admit this.

You created a thread. You made an assertion. And then instead of backing it up, you ignored everything said and just kept repeating your assertion at people. That's when you weren't calling people "hacks" without so much as quoting them because they did not agree with you.

Hate to break it to you, but that isn't "debate."

You proved nothing other than the pointlessness of having an exchange with you.

You created a thread. You made an assertion. And then instead of backing it up, you ignored everything said and just kept repeating your assertion at people. That's when you weren't calling people "hacks" without so much as quoting them because they did not agree with you.

Hate to break it to you, but that isn't "debate."

You proved nothing other than the pointlessness of having an exchange with you.
How do you politely respond to trolls and hacks?

Its like calling fox fair and balanced. Seems your outrage is a one way street called "No Shame Lane".

Its like calling fox fair and balanced. Seems your outrage is a one way street called "No Shame Lane".

I did not comment on Fox New’s “fair and balanced” slogan. I simply commented on the CNN host’s assertion that there is no liberal network trying to bring down Trump. That assertion is beyond absurd. There are five mainstream broadcast networks continually railing against everything Trump does or says.

Like Fox news is less biased.

The choice really comes down to "no...the know they are full of ****" or "yes, the really are so ****ing deranged that they actually believe it".

And thats a tough question. Every day on this site, some leftist repeats again the lies about Trump calling all Mexicans rapists or Trump calling the KKK very fine people.

Come to think of it...there is a third option...they could just be mindless ****ing o-bots still regurgitating the lies they have been spoon fed and are literally too stupid to know the difference. But I suspect Stelter just knows he is full of ****.

What’s with with Fox News diversions? This is about the CNN claim that there’s no liberal media opposition to Trump
That claim is delusional.

I actually started watching PBS when the right wing's guy started calling MSM, fake news; and, it got to them.

The choice really comes down to "no...the know they are full of ****" or "yes, the really are so ****ing deranged that they actually believe it".

And thats a tough question. Every day on this site, some leftist repeats again the lies about Trump calling all Mexicans rapists or Trump calling the KKK very fine people.

Come to think of it...there is a third option...they could just be mindless ****ing o-bots still regurgitating the lies they have been spoon fed and are literally too stupid to know the difference. But I suspect Stelter just knows he is full of ****.

Look at the average liberal response in this thread. When asking if they can support the CNN claim that there is no liberal media network trying to bring down Trump, they say “like Fox News isn’t biased”.

Who taught you to spell inexplicable?

Curious as to why you whine about the Left Wing Media but have nothing to say about the Right Wing media, selective vision? You should have someone look at that, just make sure it isn't trumps doctors, they will want you to pick out the Elephant. But, Just In Case, it is the one with the big ears and long nose, it is your Party symbol, well try anyway.

Right wing media? What's that? You mean the media that nobody can see unless you go out of your way to see it, like OAN and Breitbart?

There is no mainstream right wing media, there is only centrist Fox that tries to balance but ends up swinging back and forth like a drunk, and there's the far left extremist media like MSNBC and CNN. That's it.

What? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all staunchly anti Trump. Their broadcasts dedicated to protecting Biden and tearing down Trump

Actually, Trump tears himself down. All the media does is report it.

Back
Top Bottom