• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is inexplicable.

I see that no one will support or even address the contention of the CNN piece.

If by anti-Trump you mean that the majority or the entire network is out to get Trump by any means necessary including lying, fake news, etc.,...then no. That is not to say that there aren't individuals who offer opinions in pundit shows that are against Trump, there are...but they are a handful of pundits as opposed to the entirety of a news network that tells its viewers what is opinion and what is news.

Unlike OAN and FOX who often present opinion as news (FOX has been doing that for years and now OAN as well)...lies that get debunked (remember, FOX has a really bad fact check record) and like to skew videos and transcripts and had an anti-Obama bent during that entire administration.

The thing about those networks that actually provide news that makes Trump look bad...are simply reporting news that makes Trump look bad. If he wants good coverage then he should stop lying, stop saying stupid things, learn the Constitution and come to terms with the fact that everything he does...will be looked at under a microscope.

For example, Trump claims that he was the one who got through Congress and signed into law the Veteran's Access to Care through Choice, Accountability and Transparency Act. He's made that claim over 150 times. Yet anyone with a pulse can look up at the it was a bipartisan bill created by Sanders and McCain, passed through Congress with huge support and was signed into law in 2014 by Obama. Now...that has nothing to do with media bias...that has to do with Trump lying and getting caught lying (yet again, I might add) and why shouldn't the people know about it?

In the end, honestly, it's not about a media bias as it is Trump's behavior and incompetence. And also...don't right wing media shows do better in ratings? So...why get upset?

Last edited:
You are completely misrepresenting what I said and the premise of this thread. If you can't address this in an honest manner just back out. Listen to the video clip of the CNN show. Do you you are with that or not?

All I am doing is pointing out your hypocrisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A CNN host actually says that there’s no liberal anti Trump network in the media. Do these people actually believe this? If they do, this is a step beyond delusional.

CNN'''s Brian Stelter claims there are no anti-Trump news outlets, but his network'''s coverage suggests otherwise | Fox News

CNN's media guru Brian Stelter suggested on Sunday that there are right-wing media outlets whose sole purpose is to tarnish Joe Biden ahead of the 2020 election and that there are no such outlets that are doing the same to President Trump.

Everyone including the entire left knows thats an hilarious lie

A CNN host actually says that there’s no liberal anti Trump network in the media. Do these people actually believe this? If they do, this is a step beyond delusional.

CNN'''s Brian Stelter claims there are no anti-Trump news outlets, but his network'''s coverage suggests otherwise | Fox News

CNN's media guru Brian Stelter suggested on Sunday that there are right-wing media outlets whose sole purpose is to tarnish Joe Biden ahead of the 2020 election and that there are no such outlets that are doing the same to President Trump.

You might have a point if your boy wasn't tarnishing himself and the country as a whole on a daily basis.

As opposed to team trump pressuring a desperate foreign government to make stuff up and then sending Stupid Dracula with his personal TV network there to cozy up to criminal politicians to manufacture dirt on Biden when they couldn't get the Ukrainian president to do it.

You do understand there's a difference between reporting on what we all saw with our own eyes and making stuff up from whole cloth and getting that on the air as if it is actual news, right?

Every show on MSNBC and CNN are completely anti Trump. ABC, CBS and NBC are dedicated to defending Biden and tearing down Trump.

Anyone who will agree with the CNN narrative that there's no liberal media effort to tear down Trump is a person who can't be reasoned with. It's a drill in futility to try.

With Trump, there is rarely any real good news. Trump creates all the scandals and upheaval that so called 'MSM' report on. It may seem to some people that all they do is knock Trump, but that's because the bad news on Trump is endless.

It thrills me to death I don't have to worry about reasoning with you.

Actually, it is quite easy to explain.

Mr. Stelter has to eat and pay the rent. So he is going to say whatever is necessary to stay employed.

If (as is likely), President Trump loses on November 3, he will have the cold comfort of seeing CNN's ratings once again plunge as it no longer has Donald J. Trump to kick around.

Even Dems will turn off CNN as it gushes over Vice President Harris 24/7.

That is complete nonsense. Plus it has nothing to to do with the subject of this thread. Just so I can adjust the way I respond to you, how old are you?

Here is a question for you. Why do you think it is that the majority of the MSM reports constantly on Trumps misdeeds? Is it perhaps they have the majority audience of the American people?

If the majority didn't want to hear Trump bashing, they would watch Fox and OANN.

People used to ask what is the best beer in the world? I would answer, Budweiser sells more beer than all others combined, you tell me which one is the best. Same goes for Trump. He is only liked by a small minority of Americans. It would stand to reason that most media outlets are going to report on his negatives.

Again, that's not the issue. Do you agree with the narrative presented by the CNN host?

Yes, I agree with the host. Trump's coverage in the major media is no different than it would be for any other president that conducted himself in such an utterly disgraceful manner thus there is no great conspiracy against him in the media.

Actually, it is quite easy to explain.

Mr. Stelter has to eat and pay the rent. So he is going to say whatever is necessary to stay employed.

If (as is likely), President Trump loses on November 3, he will have the cold comfort of seeing CNN's ratings once again plunge as it no longer has Donald J. Trump to kick around.

Even Dems will turn off CNN as it gushes over Vice President Harris 24/7.

That wont happen. We'll be tuning in to watch all the investigations and trials concerning Trump and his associates. That should last at least a few years.

What? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all staunchly anti Trump. Their broadcasts dedicated to protecting Biden and tearing down Trump

Really quite humorous

All they do is report Trump's false statements. He gives them plenty of ammunition

Every show on MSNBC and CNN are completely anti Trump. ABC, CBS and NBC are dedicated to defending Biden and tearing down Trump.

Anyone who will agree with the CNN narrative that there's no liberal media effort to tear down Trump is a person who can't be reasoned with. It's a drill in futility to try.

Of course you could just be under the influence of a scientifically designed campaign to cause you to believe that any criticism of anything trump does is fake news. Trump ****s up a lot, so he gets criticized a lot.

And all criticism of trump is fake news.

Therefore all media that criticizes trump is engaged in a conspiracy to hurt his presidency.

Occam would both be appealed at conservate "logic" these days. Olympic level mental gymnastics and complete suspension of disbelief are required to accept the narratives y'all bring here 24hrs after the latest poodle plowing by your idiot president.

It is only 30 years of conditioning that makes you swallow every one whole.

Lest you have to admit to yourself you have been deceived by your politicians and media to convince you to vote against your interests and hate your fellow Americans. (Which they know human beings are highly resistant to doing as it causes an existential crisis. Which is why con men can get money from the same mark two or even three times)

Trump keeps doing stupid things and the news reports it, does that make the news Anti-Trump?
Trump sends out idiotic tweets and is quoted verbatim is that Anti-Trump?

I see that no one will support or even address the contention of the CNN piece.

Did you? :lol:

It's your OP and and you deny the CNN claim there is no ani-Trump bias yet you have brought no evidence yourself except another competing network's opinion of it and your opnion the majority of networks are anti-Trump with nothing to back it up.

Sorry but any person that lives in reality knows this is completely delusional and will report it as such:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The “suburban housewife” will be voting for me. They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge!
@foxandfriends

6:59 AM · Aug 12, 2020

Good thing there is not 160,000+ dead Americans on his mind this morning, eh? It's all about the election.

Speaking of delusion:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

John Bolton, one of the dumbest people I’ve met in government and sadly, I’ve met plenty, states often that I respected, and even trusted, Vladimir Putin of Russia more than those in our Intelligence Agencies. While of course that is not true, if the first people you met from....

6:45 AM · Aug 11, 2020

Yes, we all saw him in Helsinki take Putin over American intelligence. Only some of us are not up his butt to believe his gaslighting.

Last edited:
Did you? :lol:

It's your OP and and you deny the CNN claim there is no ani-Trump bias yet you have brought no evidence yourself except another competing network's opinion of it and your opnion the majority of networks are anti-Trump with nothing to back it up.

Sorry but any person that lives in reality knows this is completely delusional and will report it as such:

Good thing there is not 160,000+ dead Americans on his mind this morning, eh? It's all about the election.

1000 children died from h1n1 while Obama was in his first term as President. 1000 children. Did they weigh on your support of Obama (assuming you voted for him) as he ran for a second term?
Was ANYONE talking about 1000 dead children at ANY point during Obama's Presidency?
Obama attempted to covered up 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, as a result of a radical Islamic terrorist attack on 9/11/2012 because it would negatively affect his re-election 2 months later.

Of course it's all about the election.

1000 children died from h1n1 while Obama was in his first term as President. 1000 children. Did they weigh on your support of Obama (assuming you voted for him) as he ran for a second term?
Was ANYONE talking about 1000 dead children at ANY point during Obama's Presidency?
Obama attempted to covered up 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, as a result of a radical Islamic terrorist attack on 9/11/2012 because it would negatively affect his re-election 2 months later.

Of course it's all about the election.

Oh, can you point to where Obama was tweeting nonsense daily while those children were dying so we can compare? Thanks.

Oh, can you point to where Obama was tweeting nonsense daily while those children were dying so we can compare? Thanks.

I don't think I can point to ONE tweet about from Obama about 1000 dead or dying children.
Not even the ones he droned to death.
That was my point.
Thanks for making it for me.

I don't think I can point to ONE tweet about from Obama about 1000 dead or dying children.
Not even the ones he droned to death.
That was my point.
Thanks for making it for me.

The point is Obama was not perfect and made many mistakes but he did not put himself out there daily to have the media backlash like Trump. Trump is not a victim, he brings it on himself, no?

The point is Obama was not perfect and made many mistakes but he did not put himself out there daily to have the media backlash like Trump. Trump is not a victim, he brings it on himself, no?

Let's see. RussiaGate- fake. UkarineGate-fake.
Democrats have spent their every waking moments since Trump came down his escalator, trying to destroy his candidacy and Presidency. Yes, he's been victimized.
Obama, by virtue of the color of his skin and race he prefers to identify with, despite being as much white as he is black, was given a pass over and over and over.
1000 children died from h1n1 and 60 MILLION Americans were infected.
Did you see one mask? One school closed? The economy brought to a halt?
Of course not.
That would never have happened to Obama.

What? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are all staunchly anti Trump. Their broadcasts dedicated to protecting Biden and tearing down Trump

There is a mistake here. The vast majority of Americans get their news from the three big networks, NBC, CBS, and ABC. Cable channels can't hold a candle to them in regards to viewership. And, yet, the cable talk shows, where opinion rules the day are all anyone talks about, as if they represent the views of America. It's like reading only the opinion columns of newspapers and thinking you're informed about the news of the day.

I think they actually believe their own lies. No other way to explain the hypocrisy.

Oh I can explain it!....Mental illness! As in these people lost there ****ing minds when Trump got elected and they're still nuts!

There is a mistake here. The vast majority of Americans get their news from the three big networks, NBC, CBS, and ABC. Cable channels can't hold a candle to them in regards to viewership. And, yet, the cable talk shows, where opinion rules the day are all anyone talks about, as if they represent the views of America. It's like reading only the opinion columns of newspapers and thinking you're informed about the news of the day.

If you are going to say that the three major networks are not anti-Trump, there’s no discussion to be had here.

Consider your own POV.... is it informed? By what inputs do you "know what you know"?

Instead of covering "the story", mendacious, incoherent, impeached, POTUS under multiple, ongoing criminal investigations and promising everybody everything (instant affordable healthcare plan, cap gains tax cut, eviction moratorium "study" impossible to implement supplemental unemployment benefit by executive order instead of by congressional appropriation and elimination of SS and Medicare payroll withholding if you vote for him) while in a state of total autocratic flavored panic,

...belts out these gems... (yes, the link below to whitehouseDOTgov resolves, it always displays in this forum's threads as "access denied".

Access Denied

Remarks by President Trump in Press Briefing | August 10, 2020
Issued on: August 11, 2020
SHARE:ALL NEWS
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
5:48 P.M. EDT

...Nobody understood it because nobody has ever seen anything like this. The closest thing is, in 1917, they say — right? The great — the great pandemic certainly was a terrible thing, where they lost, anywhere from 50- to 100 million people. Probably ended the Second World War; all the soldiers were sick....
Q Thank you, Mr. President. First of all, thank you for coming back to finish the briefing —

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Thank you.

Q — after the scuffle. So I have an opinion question for you.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay.

Q Joe Biden is set to announce his running mate. At any time now, we expect him to announce her.

Many of your supporters feel that the reason that Obama’s former NSA, Susan Rice, is at the top of — of Biden’s list is that she can best cover up a lot of the Obamagate surveillance crimes that have taken place during your campaign.

What are your thoughts? What is your opinion? Do you — do you subscribe to that line of thought? And how do you feel about it?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, look, the Obama campaign spied on our campaign. And they’ve been caught, all right? And now let’s see what happens to them. But they have been caught. They’ve been caught red-handed. It’s probably treason. It’s a horrible thing they did. It probably never happened before; at least nobody got caught doing it.

But they used the intelligence agencies of our country to spy on my campaign, and they have been caught. And there are a lot of people involved. I don’t want to say how much she’s involved. Frankly, if he chooses her, that’s fine. But that’s a potential liability. We’ll see.

But President Obama knew about it. Joe Biden knew about it. Comey — (laughs) — knew about it. Brennan, Clapper, the whole group, they all knew about it. Lisa Page and her lover Strzok, they all knew about it.

And we have it documented. We have it in text. We have it in all sorts of forms. They knew about it. It was a terrible thing. It should have never happened and should never be allowed to happen again to a President. This should never happen again.

This was a setup like we’ve never seen. I think it’s the political crime of the century, and they’ve been caught. So let’s see what happens to them all.

Thank you very much. Thank you.

END

Oh no!, The news sources CNN and MSNBC, who Trump supporters are convinced are bitter politcal foes of and unfairly torment this noble anti-science, petroleum industry lobbyist-in-chief, the swamp draining, truth telling, deal maker and self-outed racist, and groper, are ignoring what came out of his mouth yesterday, the alleged excuse for their coverage of him at the time, and every day, in favor of marveling over the uniqueness, of his vile, senseless spew being interrupted with, "sir, we have to go", because someone just outside the Royal Dwelling Perimeter, claimed he had a gun, but didn't.

Last edited:
Here is a question for you. Why do you think it is that the majority of the MSM reports constantly on Trumps misdeeds? Is it perhaps they have the majority audience of the American people?

If the majority didn't want to hear Trump bashing, they would watch Fox and OANN.

People used to ask what is the best beer in the world? I would answer, Budweiser sells more beer than all others combined, you tell me which one is the best. Same goes for Trump. He is only liked by a small minority of Americans. It would stand to reason that most media outlets are going to report on his negatives.

The vast majority of the media supports establishment Democrats. They admit this.

Just look at the guy. All that clown is missing is a big red nose and floppy shoes.

Back
Top Bottom