• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Is How We Know The NRA Is Full Of Sh*t

I ask again, why are toy guns so scary?

I guess that the concept "Let's take a look at the official website and its FAQs." is one that had never occurred to you.

Why am I not surprised?
What an odd flex. Actually, I did look for the page and could not find it which is why I asked for the link. Went to the NRA website and also did a reverse image search. The NRA website has hundreds of links, there is nothing on the provided screenshot that hints a source.

Why not call out the person who posted a random screenshot as evidence instead of a link?

<SARC>Why do free, patriotic, right-thinking, patriotic, hard working, patriotic, honest, patriotic, real, patriotic, true, patriotic, conservative, patriotic, Christian, patriotic, White, patriotic, American, patriotic, patriots have to submit to the dictates of the fascist secret police who are under the control of the person who is, illegally, usurping the office of President of the United States of America?</SARC>
There might be tickets available. You should go ask them.

Therefore it’s a voluntary honor system/scouts honor/if I’m lying I’m dyin”
Attendees are getting searched, right? I don't think the USSS operates on the honor system.

What an odd flex. Actually, I did look for the page and could not find it which is why I asked for the link. Went to the NRA website and also did a reverse image search. The NRA website has hundreds of links, there is nothing on the provided screenshot that hints a source.

Why not call out the person who posted a random screenshot as evidence instead of a link?
I should have linked, but your search skills really suck.

So this is your extremely extremely cherry picked take on the NRA? This is as dumb as shit can get. He's a former president STILL UNDER SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION. Get a ****ing clue!
<SARC>Are you actually telling us that Mr. Trump has to do whatever the Secret Police (who are under the control of someone who is illegally usurping the office of President of the United States of America) tells him to do?

Are you actually expecting anyone rational to believe that, if Mr. Trump were to say something like

"These are my people, they are loyal to me, they would never harm me, and they would all die to protect me. They can exercise their God Given Second Amendment Rights at any time and you WILL NOT prevent anyone from demonstrating that they are willing to keep and bear arms in defence of America by bringing their guns so that they can show them to me."​

that the Secret Police would have any say in the matter?

Are you saying that, if the Secret Police were to tell Mr. Trump

"For your own safety, you will have to move to the bottom of this abandoned coal mine and stay there for the rest of your natural life."​

that Mr. Trump would have to do so?</SARC>

Or are you merely attempting to rationalize your way out of hypocrisy?

Criminals don't respect doors or locks. It makes no sense to lock your house or car. Only libtards think it's dumb to leave your car unlocked with the keys in the car. And why make burglary illegal? A criminal isn't going respect laws.

Did you read your own post? it's the secret service banning the guns not the NRA

Are the guns banned or not? Why host an event where guns are going to be banned?

And your search skills suck. Google returned this result in 0.47 seconds.
Says the guy who hastily posted a SNOPES link as evidence that actually contradicted his own narrative. Have a LOVELY day.

You posted a discredited rumor about the NRA and pushed it at truth and you are questioning the NRAs principles????????

I made conventions plural when it shouldn't have been. Other than that, the op stands and the link stands. Guns are banned for at least the Trump appearance.

Criminals don't respect doors or locks. It makes no sense to lock your house or car. Only libtards think it's dumb to leave your car unlocked with the keys in the car. And why make burglary illegal? A criminal isn't going respect laws.
"libtard"

There ya go....

It took me about 10 seconds to find it.

Possibly you should sign up for "Remedial Research Techniques 001" (sometimes known as "Google for Dummies")?

PS - Did you know that an "image search" will not find a page that is NOT an image?

I made conventions plural when it shouldn't have been. Other than that, the op stands and the link stands. Guns are banned for at least the Trump appearance.
So, this entire thread is much ado about nothing?

There might be tickets available. You should go ask them.
You have to actually get to the convention in order to register because advance registration is closed.

As I understand it, there are no "tickets" because all that is required is an NRA membership and there is no charge for attending the convention or any of its events.

You have to actually get to the convention in order to register because advance registration is closed.

As I understand it, there are no "tickets" because all that is required is an NRA membership and there is no charge for attending the convention or any of its events.
Thanks for the info.

It took me about 10 seconds to find it.

Possibly you should sign up for "Remedial Research Techniques 001" (sometimes known as "Google for Dummies")?

PS - Did you know that an "image search" will not find a page that is NOT an image?
Why do you keep trying to make the thread about me with your thinly veiled personal insults and finger-wagging?

Back
Top Bottom