• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'This is how I'm going to die': Officers tell Jan. 6 stories

LOL!! So they followed through with an insurrection but were afraid to bring guns to it? The amount of stupid necessary to accept the twisted logic of the Democrats narrative is truly amazing... but so many people still manage it!
Yes, they were rather piss poor for insurrectionists, and I NEVER called them smart by any means... :cautious:

But most were overweight fools who thought they just needed to shove and shout to stop the Constitution, one big tRump rally and once the first cop went down they reacted like a mindless pack.... :mad:

Not calling them good insurrectionists by any means- rather punk once they got home and tried to hide- but insurrectionists none the less. That they were deluded into thinking tRump and his MAGA Congress critters would throw open the doors and embrace them... the MAGA Congress critters ran and hide like the cowards they always were... ✌️

I don't really know what to say about the right-wingers here and elsewhere who watched the testimony of the police officers and saw videos from both body cameras and elsewhere and still can't find it in themselves to in any way criticize the rioters for their actions. I find them to be disgusting examples of human beings, if that term can even be applied to them. Yes, I'm, talking about YOU, the right-winger now reading this post and remaining unwilling to believe the police officers and condemn the actions towards them during the riot. YOU are a disgusting piece of sh*t, and there is simply no doubt about that.

Given the thousands of hours of video versus the amount of video evidence, the vast majority wasn't the bad stuff.

I watched the nitwits crying on Capitol hill explain away and bail out rioters for a year while police were actually murdered. They can take their crocodile tears and shove them where the sun don't shine.
see, that's also not a bad way to protect the insurrectionists. just talk about other stuff.

you should post about Hunter Biden next.

Sure they do... we talk about it at our regattas and galas.
... wait, regattas and galas are the measure of rich where you're at? They invite Carrot Top to those kinds of things in America.

Where's your proof that his claims are true? Show me the evidence that he was tazed and that the things were said that he claimed were said.
Nice post, from the party of law and order, no less. Is that trumps DNA on your shirtfront?

I don't really know what to say about the right-wingers here and elsewhere who watched the testimony of the police officers and saw videos from both body cameras and elsewhere and still can't find it in themselves to in any way criticize the rioters for their actions. I find them to be disgusting examples of human beings, if that term can even be applied to them. Yes, I'm, talking about YOU, the right-winger now reading this post and remaining unwilling to believe the police officers and condemn the actions towards them during the riot. YOU are a disgusting piece of sh*t, and there is simply no doubt about that.
Hillary got it right in 2016. These are the deplorables she spoke about.

Third time you accuse me of this, but I dont see any proof behind it. Just an insolent person unable to deal with the words they use, while the forum watches.

It is kind of sad really, I bet you'd get a better response if you didn't defend the insurrectionists.
Hatuey

Once you right wingers show some empathy and/or sympathy towards the Capitol police who were injured in the riot instead of sarcasm, then we can move on to the topic of your choice. I don’t expect thst to happen any time soon at all.
Translation: you dont give a crap about police, you are just pretending to for the moment for purely political reasons. Thanks for clearing that up.

Translation: you dont give a crap about police, you are just pretending to for the moment for purely political reasons. Thanks for clearing that up.

POINT PROVEN that I did not expect in the least that you would actually show any outrage over the injuries of the Capitol police by the Trump-driven rioters. How on Earth do yo ulive with yourself???????

She isn't lying. Your posts are absolutely disgraceful. Traitorous, even.
Lol traitorous. Invest in a dictionary. Or if you cant afford one, dont use big words you dont understand.

POINT PROVEN that I did not expect in the least that you would actually show any outrage over the injuries of the Capitol police by the Trump-driven rioters. How on Earth do yo ulive with yourself???????
Translation: you dont give a crap about police unless it suits your political purposes. Thanks for clearing that up. Again.

Everyone has criticized the riot and the rioters. You just hear what you want to hear and think what you are told to think.

Everyone has criticized the riot and the rioters. You just hear what you want to hear and think what you are told to think.

Not true. You have spent the evening being sarcastic towards their testimony. Are you proud of yourself?

Not true. You have spent the evening being sarcastic towards their testimony. Are you proud of yourself?
And you have spent the last year ignoring the plight of police across this country at the hands of your Marxist pals. Sorry if your phony sympathy for cops now falls on deaf ears.

And you have spent the last year ignoring the plight of police across this country at the hands of your Marxist pals. Sorry if your phony sympathy for cops now falls on deaf ears.

You keep repeating yourself instead of condemning the actions of the Trump-inspired rioters towards the Capitol police. In other words, you keep making my prediction correct that you and the outer right wingers simply refuse to do so.

You keep repeating yourself instead of condemning the actions of the Trump-inspired rioters towards the Capitol police. In other words, you keep making my prediction correct that you and the outer right wingers simply refuse to do so.
I have condemned their actions. Everyone has. I shouldnt have to repeat myself simply because you refuse to pay attention.

Hillary got it right in 2016. These are the deplorables she spoke about.
No, you simply do nothing but listen to propaganda. The capital riot has been denounced by everyone on the right. Its just that you libs would rather lie than make honest arguments.

I have condemned their actions. Everyone has. I shouldnt have to repeat myself simply because you refuse to pay attention.

See post #3. Sarcasm is not condemnation. Making fun of the testimony of an officer who was beaten and feared for his life is not condemnation.

No, you simply do nothing but listen to propaganda. The capital riot has been denounced by everyone on the right. Its just that you libs would rather lie than make honest arguments.
No, it hasn't. Your own posts here counter your claim and you have shared the same views as the insurrectionists have. You own your propaganda and your words @Fletch.

See post #3. Sarcasm is not condemnation. Making fun of the testimony of an officer who was beaten and feared for his life is not condemnation.
Wake up dude. This is a show trial. There is a reason why these 4 guys were selected to speak. And spoiler alert: it was not to get to the truth. Dont be so easily manipulated.

Very disturbing testimony from these Officers. I fear this is the tip of the ice berg.

No, it hasn't. Your own posts here counter your claim and you have shared the same views as the insurrectionists have. You own your propaganda and your words @Fletch.
I stand by my posts, i do not support violent mob behavior and your accusations are just your typical garbage

Oh really.
Former President Donald Trump has kept many of these false narratives alive, saying on Fox News in July that the riot was “peaceful” and there was “love in the air.”

One of the biggest promoters of the idea that the riot was actually a largely peaceful event is Ron Johnson, the only Republican senator who has been an outspoken denier of the January 6 events.

Echoing Johnson, Rep. Andrew Clyde made one of the most egregious comparisons to downplay the riot, suggesting many members of the mob looked like regular tourists.

Back
Top Bottom