• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is how Democrats plan to defeat Trump, by warning about the White House

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I opened the Trump white house ???? site today.

I got this warning.

McAfee called out a warning. Seems Democrats are tampering with the White House site.

Whoa! Are you sure you want to go there?

https://whitehouse.us19.list-manage.com/track/click may be risky to visit. information icon

Search with McAfee® WebAdvisor
search icon

That is not the whitehouse site. Try this link: WhiteHouse

That is not the whitehouse site. Try this link: WhiteHouse

More likely it was some deep state Democrat chicanery... They're behind everything that could possibly make Republicans look bad.

You probably have a virus now. Should have been wearing a mask.

Done by Democrats as I said. I checked what they called the White house site and sure enough it was tweets by Trump haters. And if I am infected, they managed to escape my other protections.

What that so called white house site launched was attacks by Democrats. Some super ugly attacks. So Democrats are using the white house letters site to launch attacks on Trump.

Here is part of the Betsy DeVos letter to parents.

The first part is about school choice.

Remember it is Democrats that deny school choice to parents and not Republicans.

More broadly, we believe families need more options than ever to find the right fit.

If you want or need to send your child to school in-person, we support you. We support additional emergency federal taxpayer funding to support schools that safely reopen and offer in-person instruction.

If virtual learning is best for your family, we support you. We have set aside significant taxpayer funding to support improvements in distance education and other innovative models.

I wish you told the truth Redress and admit you are a very loyal Democrat.

I have never denied I am a loyal democrat. That does not make your OP any less ****ing stupid.

Here is how the Communist based NY Times hoots over the Markey win. He beat a Kenedy they gloat.

Ed Markey holds off Joseph Kennedy in Mass. Senate race
Senator Edward J. Markey turned back a primary challenge Tuesday, handing the Kennedy family its first-ever electoral loss in Massachusetts and demonstrating the growing strength of the progressive left. | The New York Times

I have never denied I am a loyal democrat. That does not make your OP any less ****ing stupid.

It is Democrats that are stupid for posing as the Trump white house.

I got this warning.

McAfee called out a warning. Seems Democrats are tampering with the White House site.

https://whitehouse.us19.list-manage.com/track/click may be risky to visit. information icon

search icon

1.jpg

What that so called white house site launched was attacks by Democrats. Some super ugly attacks. So Democrats are using the white house letters site to launch attacks on Trump.

Here is part of the Betsy DeVos letter to parents.

The first part is about school choice.

Remember it is Democrats that deny school choice to parents and not Republicans.

This is some of the most moronic **** I've seen in a long time.

You failed in a truly epic fashion. Please, just stop while you're behind.

I got this warning.

search icon

What a load of BS.

The Democrats don't have to do anything to beat Trump. Trump is doing it all by himself.

BTW, here is the link to the White House site. No problem going there. I do not know where you went, but it wasn't the White House site.

Trying to do some conning yourself, Robert? As usual, you are failing miserably.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom