• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

this is how a republican talks

memberya2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
this is how a republican talks trans people in sports sports sports critical race theory!!!!!!!!
sports gas prices biden sleepy joe gas prices sports trans people in sports people are in sports
sports.

its like we get it just stop focusing on gender so much they say that democrats focus on race and gender?
its like everyday fox news is talking about black people the black lifes matter movement or trans people
and gender identity.

im so sick of hearing it they just spam trans people in sports sports
everyday i hear the word sport its like sport sport you know its like
sport sport everyday i hear the word sport and then i hear the word
sport and then i hear the word about its sport.

now you know how i feel but why do republicans focus on this so much
lets focus on other things.

this is how a republican talks trans people in sports sports sports critical race theory!!!!!!!!
sports gas prices biden sleepy joe gas prices sports trans people in sports people are in sports
sports.

its like we get it just stop focusing on gender so much they say that democrats focus on race and gender?
its like everyday fox news is talking about black people the black lifes matter movement or trans people
and gender identity.

Because they are riling up the hate within their base. It's the only way they know to win elections, as they have no other ideas for the American people. It's culture wars and hate. And it works.

Because they are riling up the hate within their base. It's the only way the see to win elections, as they have no other ideas for the American people. It's culture wars and hate. And it works.
i think your exactly right thats obviously whats happening, like i dont understand what the word woke means
it seems to be another word that they use.

i think your exactly right thats obviously whats happening, like i dont understand what the word woke means
You're not alone. I never got the 'woke' thing either.

@ memberya2:

Just a comment or two, if I may?

Not all Republicans follow the same political palaver program. Senators Willard Romney and Susan Collins are offered in evidence.

We can, though, find a sharing of topics du jour among 'conservative' AM radio talk show hosts. I don't subscribe to the idea that they get together and agree on each day's topics. Their ability to 'read' their audience and pick out those items which will appeal to their listeners is sufficient to explain their relative lockstep. They also have, ready to hand, a number of words and phrases which can be woven into their spiels. These include 'open borders', 'woke', 'Benghazi', and the like.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

sports.

and gender identity.

Let all the hate hate out.

They create a lot of words to use to demonize 'enemies' to rally support from their base.

Woke essentially is synonymous with "politically correct", the same thing demonized a while ago.

Culture issues are a politicians best asset for malleable voters…

Not all Republicans follow the same political palaver program. Senators Willard Romney and Susan Collins are offered in evidence.

Sorry, but I think you're mistaking *branding* differences with policy differences. They try to 'look' different without actually being very different at all. It's a similar branding to when McCain and Palin called themselves "mavericks". There are some different Republicans - they're usually called former Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom