• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is hilarious.

Hughinn

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

After firing anybody who refused to get the shot, because you know, they were a danger to entire world...

Now, it's okay to come to work with COVID-19, as long you've been vaccinated. Because you know, the vaccine doesn't stop you from contracting or spreading covid.

But at least they can spread covid safely now.

Makes sense.

Just to make sure I understand this. Democrats will allow vaccinated covid positive workers to deal with the already vulnerable hospital patients, even though we know they can give covid to others. However, we will not allow unvaccinated covid negative workers, who have no virus to transmit to patients, just because they have not fallen in line.

Go Brandons.

Shows the flaming idiocy of the left. The unvaccinated workers were not fired because they presented a danger or threat. We KNOW that vaccinated and unvaccinated alike can both catch COVID and spread COVID. They were fired because they didnt bend the knee and bow to a forced mandate...a mandate imposed based on politics, and one that only a clown would believe should still be in place.

I love the how they play with the quarantine times too. First it was 10 days, now 5 days... they just make things up as they go along and call in science.

Just to make sure I understand this. Democrats will allow vaccinated covid positive workers to deal with the already vulnerable hospital patients, even though we know they can give covid to others. However, we will not allow unvaccinated covid negative workers, who have no virus to transmit to patients, just because they have not fallen in line.
You misunderstand. Here's your chance at enlightenment:

"The Rhode Island Department of Health stands by the decision to allow COVID positive health care workers to return to their jobs instead of rehiring unvaccinated workers who were terminated because of their inoculation status.

Updated quarantine and isolation guidance from the Rhode Island Department of Health allows employees to continue working at hospitals and nursing homes without restrictions if the facility is so short-staffed it's a safety hazard for patients and residents. The updated guidance sparked some criticism after health care workers were placed on unpaid leave for not getting vaccinated, with critics questioning if lifting the mandate would be a better solution to staffing shortages.

Rhode Island Health Department spokesman Joseph Wendelken told The Providence Journal that unvaccinated health care workers are at a "greater individual risk" given the number of COVID-positive patients in facilities. Wendelken added that a vaccinated person who tests positive for COVID-19 has a lower viral load compared to an unvaccinated person who contracts COVID-19.

"That means the likelihood of transmission is much less," Wendelken said."

I love the how they play with the quarantine times too. First it was 10 days, now 5 days... they just make things up as they go along and call in science.

According to whatever political message they want to send to thier mindless minions.
As long as it doesn't hit them in the ass pocket

You misunderstand. Here's your chance at enlightenment:

"The Rhode Island Department of Health stands by the decision to allow COVID positive health care workers to return to their jobs instead of rehiring unvaccinated workers who were terminated because of their inoculation status.

Updated quarantine and isolation guidance from the Rhode Island Department of Health allows employees to continue working at hospitals and nursing homes without restrictions if the facility is so short-staffed it's a safety hazard for patients and residents. The updated guidance sparked some criticism after health care workers were placed on unpaid leave for not getting vaccinated, with critics questioning if lifting the mandate would be a better solution to staffing shortages.

Rhode Island Health Department spokesman Joseph Wendelken told The Providence Journal that unvaccinated health care workers are at a "greater individual risk" given the number of COVID-positive patients in facilities. Wendelken added that a vaccinated person who tests positive for COVID-19 has a lower viral load compared to an unvaccinated person who contracts COVID-19.

"That means the likelihood of transmission is much less," Wendelken said."

In other words, it's okay to spread covid, as long as you have been vaccinated.

Makes sense ☺️

Makes sense ☺️
Like talking to hamsters in a cage spinning on the wheel!

Makes sense ☺️
In general, would you say that those who have been vaccinated against COVID have better or worse critical thinking skills than those who refuse to be vaccinated?

It does seem we are at that point, due in large part to the resistance of so many to getting the vaccine and contributing to the spread of the disease as well as the mutations. I find it tragic that some people find humor in the desperate struggle of health care workers to provide care.

Another point you missed in your OP is that these places have the option of assigning covid infected staff to take care of ONLY covid infected patients. There is tragic irony in that.

After firing anybody who refused to get the shot, because you know, they were a danger to entire world...

Now, it's okay to come to work with COVID-19, as long you've been vaccinated. Because you know, the vaccine doesn't stop you from contracting or spreading covid.

Makes sense.
No one fired anyone, some employees made a choice to seek employment elsewhere rather than accept the employer's request.

Yeah, the memes about CDC guidance, etc. have become epic at this point.

Everything about this has been made up. The masks were initially...and correctly...declared to be ineffective against viral transmission by Dr Fauci, by the leaders of the WHO, many others. Then they changed their story and everyone began wearing face panties made of everything from bandanas to silk cloth, hell some people are wearing masks made of sheer decorative sequined fabric FFS. Surgical masks dont prevent the spread of viral infections. They even openly admitted they lied while trying to preserve the production and distribution of the N-95 masks to health care workers (you know...the same heroes that they then turned around and fired because they didnt bow to the mandate). They lied about the quarantine times...or rather...just fabricated that shit from thin air. Same goes with the social distancing declaration...6 feet was not determined because it was effective or appropriate or even necessary...it was determined because it was the maximum distance they thought they could get away with....that the public would accept. It literally has no measure of scientific value.

Yet the mindless ****ing sheep will still bleat on...."get the vax! Listen to Dr Fauci! Do what you are told!"

Sure, and?

If you just ignore all the times natural immunity has failed, I'm sure the data looks great. Why do you think this is valid?

Let me ask you this: which is the stronger immunity scenario:

1) Unprotected person contracts covid and recovers, gaining natural immunity.

or

2) Person gets vaccinated, acquiring vaccination immunity, then contracts covid and recovers, gaining natural immunity in addition to the vaccination immunity.

In general, would you say that those who have been vaccinated against COVID have better or worse critical thinking skills than those who refuse to be vaccinated?

It's no different than Obama and his birthday bash.

It was "a sophisticated crowd" so no masks or social distancing necessary.

Translation - they're all democrat party loyalists and don't have to follow their own rules. Which we all know are a joke.

Yet the mindless ****ing sheep will still bleat on...."get the vax! Listen to Dr Fauci! Do what you are told!"
At least the sheep can still bleat whereas so many unvaxxed have gurgled out their last breath and relieved us of their strident shouts of freedom.

It does seem we are at that point, due in large part to the resistance of so many to getting the vaccine and contributing to the spread of the disease as well as the mutations. I find it tragic that some people find humor in the desperate struggle of health care workers to provide care.

Another point you missed in your OP is that these places have the option of assigning covid infected staff to take care of ONLY covid infected patients. There is tragic irony in that.
I find it tragic...no...wait...tragic isnt the right word....****ing disgusting...thats better...I find it ****ing disgusting that the same people that were just a few months ago CHEERING health care workers getting fired for not bowing to a mandate were the same asswipes that were pretending to give a shit about those health care workers when they spent a year and a half working multpiple shifts, putting their lives on the line when no vaccine was available. I find those same 'people' ****ing repugnant that they are HAPPY they caused the manpower shortages in the first place and are gleeful that those heroes are now out of work.

At least the sheep can still bleat whereas so many unvaxxed have gurgled out their last breath and relieved us of their strident shouts of freedom.
There are just as many vaxxed getting sick as un vaxxed...and most of the people dying are STILL elderly people and/or people with on average 4 morbid ailments that are likely going to die with or without COVID. The CDC data was exposed...all that is full on display...but the sheep dont care about the facts. Just do what you are told!

I find it tragic...no...wait...tragic isnt the right word....****ing disgusting...thats better...I find it ****ing disgusting that the same people that were just a few months ago CHEERING health care workers getting fired for not bowing to a mandate were the same asswipes that were pretending to give a shit about those health care workers when they spent a year and a half working multpiple shifts, putting their lives on the line when no vaccine was available. I find those same 'people' ****ing repugnant that they are HAPPY they caused the manpower shortages in the first place and are gleeful that those heroes are now out of work.
Nice description of the antivax contingent. They should hire you to do their PR.

the sheep dont care about the facts. Just do what you are told!
You are so correct. They bleat to the tune of the orange Trumper, or at least they did, until he bleated that vaccines are now good.

Nice description of the antivax contingent. They should hire you to do their PR.
:ROFLMAO:

PRETTY sure you know that was a pretty accurate description of damn near every leftist and sheep on the planet. PRETTY sure you know where you fit in all this.

Makes sense.

Rules and Guidelines for the *Breaking News* forum

I
- All Forum Rules apply here

II - All Opening Post threads posted in *BN* must have:

• Static link to an article from a news organization or website (the 'source')
• Dateline within the past 48 hours
Exact same title as the cited article
• Your own unique content to spur discussion

Did Fox News say "This is hilarious"?

Back
Top Bottom