• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This is exactly why I'm glad jury is all female...

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I tend to trust the integrity of females over males... Men, especially those with a political/personal agenda, are far more low down and slimy as this Martin supporter proved this week...

Last edited:
Whoa....he gained a lot of weight!

I tend to trust the integrity of females over males... Men, especially those with a political/personal agenda, are far more low down and slimy as this Martin supporter proved this week...
IME, women are no better than men. they just do different things.
Jail food, yum!
I thought GZ made bail.

IME, women are no better than men. they just do different things.
I thought GZ made bail.

George did make bail.. twice.

I think George has always had a weight problem.. In 2010 he weighed 255.. and you should see his brother's DUI mugshot.

Does that stealth juror in the video remind anyone else of some of the Martin supporters around here?

Too many people care about their side rather than justice. I'm subbing at a local police academy right now. Dang if a good number of these future impartial cops don't have him convicted in their minds. No amount of discussion or evidence changes their minds.

I'm glad they caught this douche. The only way that our legal system works is if the Jury is impartial.

Back
Top Bottom