• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is an Assistant Chief?

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Is that some sort of a Youtube you've posted there Bodi?

Let me guess.....80 IQ fatherless punk antagonizing Police?

Yeahhhhhhh. Most likely.

I'll pass.

😴💤😴

tl;dr The black guy did it and cried racism.

You sure like posting anti cop stuff. Did you have a negative experience?

Yeahhhhhhh. Most likely.

I'll pass.

😴💤😴
It has occurred to me that costume stores let us rent police uniforms and those little badges. Who can't produce this little epic with a cell phone and a willing actor bored with the local television offerings on a sunny day.

All experiences with cops are negative... unless you can name one that is positive...

Any particular reason you don't think police misconduct should be paid attention to?

Yeahhhhhhh. Most likely.

I'll pass.

😴💤😴
I don't hear anything but my dog is losing his mind

Sounds like something that a person might overhear a criminal saying. Hmmmm. Interesting. :unsure:
It is also something a person using logic might say... maybe you could try?

All experiences with cops are negative... unless you can name one that is positive...
In 1999 there was a murder a block from my house. My best friend at the time was doing his paper route and watched the guy go into the house, then heard the shots. My friend came to my house and called 911. My father, who was also a cop, made sure my friend was safe with us before he went and secured the scene. One hour later, the murderer was arrested, and later sentenced to life in prison. I'd say that was pretty positive.

Here is another positive experience with a cop, saving a black mother's child's life. I'd say that's pretty positive

Here is another positive experience with a deputy sheriff, who pulled a black guy over for speeding, then helped then helped his wife deliver their baby. I'd say that's pretty positive.

How about these officers who found 3 missing children in the woods. I'd say that's pretty positive.

...or this video of officers saving an 8 year old girl from the person who kidnapped her. I'd say that's pretty positive.

...and for your entertainment, good cops who made sure bad cops got fired after they witnessed a situation not being handled correctly.

In 1999 there was a murder a block from my house. My best friend at the time was doing his paper route and watched the guy go into the house, then heard the shots. My friend came to my house and called 911. My father, who was also a cop, made sure my friend was safe with us before he went and secured the scene. One hour later, the murderer was arrested, and later sentenced to life in prison. I'd say that was pretty positive.
A person was murdered? That is not positive.
Here is another positive experience with a cop, saving a black mother's child's life. I'd say that's pretty positive

The baby almost died? That is not positive.
Here is another positive experience with a deputy sheriff, who pulled a black guy over for speeding, then helped then helped his wife deliver their baby. I'd say that's pretty positive.

Speeding is not positive/
How about these officers who found 3 missing children in the woods. I'd say that's pretty positive.

Kids lost in the woods almost dying? That is not positive.
...or this video of officers saving an 8 year old girl from the person who kidnapped her. I'd say that's pretty positive.

8 year old girl kidnapped? That is not positive.
...and for your entertainment, good cops who made sure bad cops got fired after they witnessed a situation not being handled correctly.

Police abuse of a person? That is not positive.

A person was murdered yes, but the experience with the cop was positive.

The baby's life was saved by the cop. The experience with the cop was positive.

The cop who pulled over the speeder helped the family give birth. The experience with that cop was positive.

Kis lost in the woods FOUND by the cop. The experience with that cop was positive.

8 year old girl FOUND by the cop. The experience with that cop was positive.

You said "all experiences with cops are negative". Using your quote, you are implying that circumstances don't matter, when they do. For example. If the cops who pulled over the speeder decided to not help give birth, and wrote them the ticket, then that would definitely be negative. However, the cop did the right thing, so it was positive. Once again you try to troll and try to wordplay just to get a rise out of people.

However, since you want to play that game, how about this?

How is the experience WITH THE COP not positive? Yes, the kids experience with the murderer was certainly not positive, but how is the experience with THE COP not positive?

A person was murdered yes, but the experience with the cop was positive.
What part? Talking about murder? Seeing a dead body? Negative.
The baby's life was saved by the cop. The experience with the cop was positive.
A baby almost dying is always negative... Negative.
The cop who pulled over the speeder helped the family give birth. The experience with that cop was positive.
Stopping them for speeding instead of allowing them to get to the safety of the hospital? Negative.
Kis lost in the woods FOUND by the cop. The experience with that cop was positive.

8 year old girl FOUND by the cop. The experience with that cop was positive.

You said "all experiences with cops are negative". Using your quote, you are implying that circumstances don't matter, when they do. For example. If the cops who pulled over the speeder decided to not help give birth, and wrote them the ticket, then that would definitely be negative. However, the cop did the right thing, so it was positive. Once again you try to troll and try to wordplay just to get a rise out of people.

However, since you want to play that game, how about this?

Video evidence of tons of cops wasting time and taxpayers money goofing off while on the job? Negative.

What part? Talking about murder? Seeing a dead body? Negative.

A baby almost dying is always negative... Negative.

Stopping them for speeding instead of allowing them to get to the safety of the hospital? Negative.

Video evidence of tons of cops wasting time and taxpayers money goofing off while on the job? Negative.
Still not talking about the interactions with the cop. You're talking about the people who committed the crimes.

Still not talking about the interactions with the cop. You're talking about the people who committed the crimes.
The entire thing is the interaction with the cop. If a kid is lost in the woods then that means that the cop is out there looking for a lost kid. A lost kid is negative. The interaction with the cop is not positive because you are looking for or worried about a lost child. The moment the cop finds the kid might be positive... but I said that all interactions with cops are negative... not that every moment of the interaction is negative... if a cop is there something negative has happened. If a positive result occurs it does not negate all the negative that brought the cop there. That is the point that you are not grasping and that I honestly doubt you ever will.

The entire thing is the interaction with the cop. If a kid is lost in the woods then that means that the cop is out there looking for a lost kid. A lost kid is negative. The interaction with the cop is not positive because you are looking for or worried about a lost child. The moment the cop finds the kid might be positive... but I said that all interactions with cops are negative... not that every moment of the interaction is negative... if a cop is there something negative has happened. If a positive result occurs it does not negate all the negative that brought the cop there. That is the point that you are not grasping and that I honestly doubt you ever will.
I'm gonna say it again, I interacted with a cop every day, my father. Are you saying my interactions with my father were negative?

There are plenty of other families who have cops in their families. Are all of those interactions negative?

My wife was put through a gun safety course by a cop. Was that interaction negative?

I'm gonna say it again, I interacted with a cop every day, my father. Are you saying my interactions with my father were negative?
OMG. Dude... interactions while they are on the job... not as he is tucking you (pl) in for night night after reading you The Cat In The Hat.
There are plenty of other families who have cops in their families. Are all of those interactions negative?

My wife was put through a gun safety course by a cop. Was that interaction negative?
Why do you keep making all this stuff personal? You have done this before. People are not their job.

And I as right... you didn't get it.

OMG. Dude... interactions while they are on the job... not as he is tucking you (pl) in for night night after reading you The Cat In The Hat.

Why do you keep making all this stuff personal? You have done this before. People are not their job.

And I as right... you didn't get it.
No, YOU don't get it. You said the interactions WITH THE COPS are negative. My examples are certainly not. The interactions with the kidnappers, murderers, woods, etc... are negative. Using YOUR wording, you are lumping the cops in with the kidnappers, murderers, etc...

Now, if you said the interaction with the situation as a whole is negative, then I have no problem. I am simply using YOUR wording that all interactions WITH COPS are negative. The people who were saved by the cops, the interaction WITH THE COP is positive. The interaction with the kidnapper, murderer, etc... is negative. They are two different interactions.

I don't lump my interactions with you with interactions with others here on DP. If I say all interactions with DP posters are negative, that would be wrong.

No, YOU don't get it. You said the interactions WITH THE COPS are negative.
I said "experiences" with cops. Not interactions.
My examples are certainly not. The interactions with the kidnappers, murderers, woods, etc... are negative. Using YOUR wording,
You should do so then...
you are lumping the cops in with the kidnappers, murderers, etc...

Now, if you said the interaction with the situation as a whole is negative, then I have no problem. I am simply using YOUR wording that all interactions WITH COPS are negative.
All experiences with cops are negative

The people who were saved by the cops, the interaction WITH THE COP is positive. The interaction with the kidnapper, murderer, etc... is negative. They are two different interactions.
You seem to think that they are two interactions and it was negative and that BOOM!... the cop is there and it now is happy times!! LOL
I don't lump my interactions with you with interactions with others here on DP.
You still don't get it. You are comparing apples to oranges. I am not lumping interactions with kidnappers with cops.

I am talking about the experience. The experience is negative. Being kidnapped or lost is negative. Being found is not purely positive because the kid might be hurt, scared of the experience or kidnapper, afraid to tell the truth, etc. The cop being there does not make it all sunshine and rainbows.
If I say all interactions with DP posters are negative, that would be wrong.

No. If all of your experiences with DP posters were negative and you said that they were negative you would be right.

I said "experiences" with cops. Not interactions.

You should do so then...

All experiences with cops are negative

You seem to think that they are two interactions and it was negative and that BOOM!... the cop is there and it now is happy times!! LOL

You still don't get it. You are comparing apples to oranges. I am not lumping interactions with kidnappers with cops.

I am talking about the experience. The experience is negative. Being kidnapped or lost is negative. Being found is not purely positive because the kid might be hurt, scared of the experience or kidnapper, afraid to tell the truth, etc. The cop being there does not make it all sunshine and rainbows.

No. If all of your experiences with DP posters were negative and you said that they were negative you would be right.
Ok, you tell that to the mom whose baby was saved by the cop.

"Hey mom, I know that cop saved your baby's life, but you know your experience with him was still negative right?"

"Hey kids, I know those cops found you in the woods while you were lost, but your experience with them was still negative."

"Hey guys, I know that cop helped your wife deliver your new baby, but your experience with him was still negative right?"

You said the experience with the cops, you did not say the experience as a whole. I broke my ankle as a kid. The doctor put a cast on it. My experience with the doctor was positive. My experience as a whole was negative.

Ok, you tell that to the mom whose baby was saved by the cop.

"Hey mom, I know that cop saved your baby's life, but you know your experience with him was still negative right?"

"Hey kids, I know those cops found you in the woods while you were lost, but your experience with them was still negative."

"Hey guys, I know that cop helped your wife deliver your new baby, but your experience with him was still negative right?"
Your counter argument is that if it not something that you would want to say to a mother that just got her baby back... then you are right? LOL
You said the experience with the cops, you did not say the experience as a whole. I broke my ankle as a kid. The doctor put a cast on it. My experience with the doctor was positive. My experience as a whole was negative.
No. The experience with the doctor is negative. You were in pain during the office visit.... You had to go to a Dr. office instead of having fun. You had to wear a cast. There is a lot that is negative.

Back
Top Bottom