• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

...'This Is About the Happiest' GOP Has Been in a While...

Is the GOP (AKA:The Republican party) about the happiest it has been in a long time ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Utility Man

Sidewalk Inspector
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sean Hannity:
"....and joining me now with reaction to today's lack of developments with regards to the Obama Reid shutdown, congresswoman Michelle Bachmann...."

....Despite the health and livelihood of millions being at stake, Bachmann sought to assuage Hannity's concerns that certain GOP lawmakers were "buckling" and just wanted to "bend down at the altar of Reid and Obama."

"We're really very energized today, we are very strong," Bachmann assured Hannity. "This is about the happiest I've seen members in a long time, because we see we are starting to win this dialogue on a national level."...

Watch Bachmann's full appearance below:

Read more here:
Michele Bachmann: Republicans Are "The Happiest" They've Been In a While

So the question is:

Is the GOP (AKA:The Republican party) about the happiest it has been in a long time ?

Also, why is it that GOP politicians are thrilled to talk about how evil the AFA is, but never want to discuss what they would replace it with?

To their TEAaudiences, Repubs shut it down.
To America, Repubs say it's on Reid and Obama.

They seem happy about accomplishing it, but wait until next election time. They are just cocking back the hammer. It is not going to be right away, but the reconing is coming

If it means blocking the Jerk-in-Chief and his sycophants from spending us into oblivion, then yeah...I can see the joy.

Back
Top Bottom