• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is a hell of an endorsement

This candidate is....

• A Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Republican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama's brother in Kenya

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bush's skeleton in the closet

• I woudn't wish him on either party

• Represents both parties, and all that is wrong with them

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A political comedian's wet dream

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Pro abortion

• Not a nice guy

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Can't answer the question - Too busy laughing

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
District 21 judicial candidate John Mantooth is not a good father, not a good grandfather and in my opinion a review of his 37 year record as an attorney in Cleveland, Garvin and McClain Counties reveals that he would not be a good judge.

Who does this negative endorsement come from? His own daughter. That family must be a 3 ring circus. So take a guess - Is this candidate for office one of those Republican family values guys, or is he a Liberal whose daughter is the result of his Liberal upbringing?

Answer the poll.

Article is here

Who does this negative endorsement come from? His own daughter. That family must be a 3 ring circus. So take a guess - Is this candidate for office one of those Republican family values guys, or is he a Liberal whose daughter is the result of his Liberal upbringing?

Answer the poll.

Article is here

I haven't looked to see what the guy is, but it's also possible that his daughter is just a pissy little ingrate. I have a very wealthy uncle that handed his daughter everything she could ever want, got her the best education etc. Instead opted for getting pregnant at 16. He paid all her bills, gave her a lucrative job at his business, paid her insurance, car bills, mortgage etc. and she still tells people that he only does that crap cause he want's to control her and the like. Some people are just nuts.

No, he really is that bad. I was in college in Norman (Cleveland County, OK), and heard about him even though his practice is primarily in a smaller town about 10 miles south. Never heard a good thing about him.

Answer the poll.

Article is here

Have personally never been a big fan of judges being elected to office. Think there should be a better process based on appointment with explicit qualifications....

(Think you're in the wrong Cleveland...)

There are TWO Clevelands?

There should be a law against that sort of thing.

Not about two cities sharing a name, mind you. I mean specifically Cleveland.

Yeah they already made a law about Cincinnati, don't know why they stopped there...

Make that 3 Clevelands. There is one just North of Houston, in San Jacinto County. LOL.

if he wasn't before, i bet he's pro-abortion after his daughter said that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom