• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This DNC national convention is boring.

Justin Jared

Reaction score
Okay, this thing is dry and boring this election cycle. No roaring crowds, boring straight talking to the camera one-on-one videos, and repetitive talks as to why people shouldn't vote for Trump an should vote for Joe Biden.

The convention is supposed to be about why their candidate is to be the best candidate for President and not the incumbent or the other major Party's candidate, but due to "Covid-19" the convention has become dry and boing. Anyone agree?

Okay, this thing is dry and boring this election cycle. No roaring crowds, boring straight talking to the camera one-on-one videos, and repetitive talks as to why people shouldn't vote for Trump an should vote for Joe Biden.

The convention is supposed to be about why their candidate is to be the best candidate for President and not the incumbent or the other major Party's candidate, but due to "Covid-19" the convention has become dry and boing. Anyone agree?

Who cares. Less drama is better.

It is a total downer and sounds like they are making a case to dissolve America and give it back to the Indians!

Siri, what is a political convention?

It is not much different from 2004 with john kerry, bush bad me good vote for me because I am not him. Historically the not me candidate loses even if polls show them doing well much of the cycle like it did for kerry.

Biden needs to tell the dnc to piss off and stand before the american people and tell them what his platform is, what his goal for america is etc, simply having a website saying what he supports or opposes is not a platform, and biden needs one or his support will crumble. Polls have shown narrowing already, and trump is going back up in approval ratings as well, biden can not afford to be im not him and hope poorly motivated voters will show up in mass because he is not trump, historically it shows the im not him candidate ends up with too many no shows come election day.

The only preexisting condition my Father had was trusting Trump.

I thought the message of AmeriCAN Unity is one tRump will never understand OR be able to comptete with.

I had heard that someone was actually watching. You must be him.

There's absolutely no reason why Biden is the best candidate. So Trump bad is all they got.

Don't watch. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom