• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This country has a major problem

What’s odd about all of this? Trump keeps undermining his own AG. Barr has said there is zero evidence of voter fraud.

Damn, I knew that I should've called it.
Another one folds.

No one requires your validation that you’ve been proven wrong repeatedly. They just need eyes.

Hillary has already told Biden not to concede under any circumstances. I swear, democrats actually do what they accuse Trump of planning to do. Who the hell wants the job but broke dick grifters like the Obama’s and the Bidens? Trump doesn’t need the headaches. Shit, he’s doing America a favor wasting his time trying to fix it.

Hillary Clinton was the Dem nom in 2016. Joe Biden has made no such comments.

y’all know Donald Trump gets zero say in staying, right? He can contest whatever his fat little heart wants to. But when he loses he leaves either on his feet or off ‘em.

Really.

Can you give me a quote of him saying he will sue to not count mail in ballots?

And after that, give me a quote of him saying he won't leave office if he loses the election.

Thanks...I'll wait. (but I won't hold my breath)
"Get rid of the ballots, and you'll have a very - you'll have a very peaceful - there won't be a transfer, frankly, there'll be a continuation."
Asked if his concerns over mail-in voting are why he thinks it’s so critical to have a full slate of Supreme Court justices before the election, Trump said “yes, I think it’s very important, I think this will end up in the Supreme Court.”

The only way it ends up at the Supreme Court is if he challenges the election and sues. It's obvious to anyone not willfully blind.

chuckiechan said:
Hillary has already told Biden not to concede under any circumstances. I swear, democrats actually do what they accuse Trump of planning to do. Who the hell wants the job but broke dick grifters like the Obama’s and the Bidens? Trump doesn’t need the headaches. Shit, he’s doing America a favor wasting his time trying to fix it.
What Mrs. Clinton says isn't relevant. She is neither the president nor the candidate.

"Get rid of the ballots, and you'll have a very - you'll have a very peaceful - there won't be a transfer, frankly, there'll be a continuation."
Asked if his concerns over mail-in voting are why he thinks it’s so critical to have a full slate of Supreme Court justices before the election, Trump said “yes, I think it’s very important, I think this will end up in the Supreme Court.”

The only way it ends up at the Supreme Court is if he challenges the election and sues. It's obvious to anyone not willfully blind.
That means he...and the Dems...will be challenging everything. That does NOT mean he won't leave office if he loses the election.

Come on...give me a quote of Trump saying he won't leave office if he loses the election.

That means he...and the Dems...will be challenging everything. That does NOT mean he won't leave office if he loses the election.

Come on...give me a quote of Trump saying he won't leave office if he loses the election.
i don't think even the Vulcan mind-melt could get through to you.

What is the difference between that and declaring the only way he loses is if it’s rigged? He’s on record saying that, no? And then this week he stated no peaceful transfer of power unless we throw out the votes. You saw that quote too.
The difference is...I'm asking for a quote of Trump saying he won't leave office if he loses the election.

Your turn. Let's see you give me the quote.

Disingenuous argument.
Not at all.

If you claim he says he won't leave office if he loses the election, give me the quote of him saying that.

No mycroft, we've been listening to trump. You should try it sometime you would be amazed at the stuff he says.
And yet, you STILL cannot provide the quote.

All you need to do is provide a quote. Much easier than the Vulcan mind-meld, don't you think?

The difference is...I'm asking for a quote of Trump saying he won't leave office if he loses the election.

Your turn. Let's see you give me the quote.

Donald Trump has not said “I will not leave office if I lose” because that’s not how this works. He has said the election is rigged unless he wins; there could be violence if he loses; he will trust the results if the SC says he won.

You’re just sea lioning. Boring. If you don’t want to participate, just don’t reply.

He knows exactly what he’s doing. This is stupid. Next time he mentions open borders and marxism and blah blah blah, ask him for exact quotes and he directs you to “look it up”

THey’re losing. This is what flailing looks like. Good.

To the OP:

Just because you don't like Trump doesn't mean that he doesn't have some good ideas that have helped the country. He isn't 100% wrong. To say that he is shows a lack of maturity. Start to discuss actual issues and stop the personal insults.

Donald Trump has not said “I will not leave office if I lose” because that’s not how this works. He has said the election is rigged unless he wins; there could be violence if he loses; he will trust the results if the SC says he won.

You’re just sea lioning. Boring. If you don’t want to participate, just don’t reply.
So...if Trump has not said, "I will not leave office if I lose.", then when you say that Trump says he will not leave office if he loses the election, you are lying.

Thank you for clearing that up.

So...if Trump has not said, "I will not leave office if I lose.", then when you say that Trump says he will not leave office if he loses the election, you are lying.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Oh no he sprung his trap everyone.

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
The very reasonable democrat plan to impeach him everyday before the election should motivate him to leave .

Like this has anything at all to do with the thread. Bring up a point about Trump and 75% of the time the best the right can do is comeback with a commentt about Hillary, Bill, Obama or Biden. Kind of weak.
Do you prefer a cheering squad?

There is almost nothing in the Constitution about the electoral college. So it won't be a Constitutional issue. How come it will go to the Supreme Court?

This is a serious question, if anyone has the patience to explain. Thanks.

There is almost nothing in the Constitution about the electoral college. So it won't be a Constitutional issue. How come it will go to the Supreme Court?

This is a serious question, if anyone has the patience to explain. Thanks.
The same way it did with the Bush/Gore Florida vote challenge. This is why we need a full court.

Like this has anything at all to do with the thread. Bring up a point about Trump and 75% of the time the best the right can do is comeback with a commentt about Hillary, Bill, Obama or Biden. Kind of weak.
Oh it is relevant. It is not Trump or the republicans that cannot accept the outcome of our election process when they lose. Sorry if the facts get in the way of lies.

What makes me think that? Um, I listened to him say what his plan was, sue to not count mail in ballots and install a new SCOTUS justice that will back his suit.

If counting those mail in ballots would violate the relevant state law, it is not clear why Trump would want to countenance lawlessness.

So there's no way Biden challenges the election and sues?

The EC has not been fine for decades and the Dems have been pointing this out. In the last 30 years there has been 4 Presidents, 2 Democratic and 2 Republican... Only the Democratic ones were elected with a majority of the population behind them.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
The EC the same as the senate protect the minority from mob rule which is exactly what I want. The left needs to learn to lose and play by the rules not change them when they lose. The EC has been working just fine for a lot longer than 30 years. Now it is the Supreme court that must change. Instead voting the loser leaders out of office that have not removed bad cops from our police departments we have the brown shirts in the streets threatening our citizens. This not the way to run a country with thugs and mobs.

Back
Top Bottom