• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

This country has a major problem

Three groups of losers, lowlifes and criminals, united by a commonality of hatred for strangers they blame for all their problems and life's failures.

To the above picture can we add 'virgins' as well?

To those believing Trump would not leave office after legitimately loosing the election, answer this for me. Why would you think the one that fought against using an unsecure method such as widespread mail in balloting be the one who was planning on using it to cheat and then not leave?
If YOU were in a competition with someone who has spent 4 years doing everything in their power to remove, destroy, obstruct and defeat you, who was insisting on using methods with a high potential for fraud in the upcoming election, would YOU be ok with that? To quickly accept an outcome which could very possibly be corrupted? I wouldnt. So why would Trump? No one here can HONESTLY say the man hasnt been attacked and obstructed from the left at every chance on every level from BEFORE he was even given the oath.

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
Our bigger problem is disillusioned lefties. Present company included.

Really.

Can you give me a quote of him saying he will sue to not count mail in ballots?

And after that, give me a quote of him saying he won't leave office if he loses the election.

Thanks...I'll wait. (but I won't hold my breath)
The left claims they're not a cult and yet miraculously dozens of posts appear that all express the same theme. Their slogans are synchronized meticulously. From Russian collusion, to impeachment to COVID to impeachment part deus, to ACB confirmation, to "he didn't pay taxes" and on and on. It never stops.

It never ceases to amaze, anger and sadden me that an overwhelming majority of those who are anti Trump have had their opinions formed through calculated propaganda, loose hearsay or outright fiction. Rarely seeking out a primary source, a statements intended context or other supporting facts around whatever Trumps newest "evil fascist deed" may be that day. If they did, they would begin to realize judt how much they were being used and manipulated. I get it. Most people hate politics and I cant blame them. But those days are over. The consequences are too great. And Im sorry to tell ya, Trump aint the one you gotta be worried about.

The left claims they're not a cult and yet miraculously dozens of posts appear that all express the same theme. Their slogans are synchronized meticulously. From Russian collusion, to impeachment to COVID to impeachment part deus, to ACB confirmation, to "he didn't pay taxes" and on and on. It never stops.

Yes, many of those things listed are, in fact, real things.

I have no obsession with Hillary only thankful the better person won. Trump hasn't lost yet. I want Trump to win because he is focused on a vaccine to end this pandemic while the left is fearmongering the people over the the vaccine for political gain. Trump and the republicans are the winners not the ones who still cannot accept defeat.

You brought her up in a thread having nothing to do with her. Nobody said Trump lost yet.

Stop obsessing over Mrs. Clinton. It's sad and pathetic.

Not at all, Luce...what I believe and also trying to say is; I have faith in the perception and common sense of voters.

I believe; most Americans are smart enough to see that Joe Biden no longer has the mental capability to be POTUS.

He's no doubt under the care of doctors and medications for such conditions as dementia and Alzheimers among others.

This is exactly what I said. You believe that most people believe what you want them to believe.

As an aside, when did you get your medical license?

This is exactly what I said. You believe that most people believe what you want them to believe.
I suppose it's a possibility.....or maybe what I have is more a hope than a belief.

As an aside, when did you get your medical license?
Apparently; the MSM has been editing out Biden's all too regular bouts with dementia and memory loss.

If you ever do see the real Joe Biden, you'll realize it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to diagnose the obvious.

Don't you think it odd for a presidential candidate to avoid the publicity of interviews and public appearances?

And when his handlers do allow an interview, it's staged with prearranged questions and cherry picked journalists.

And his public appearances are short, sweet and rare; with a quickie speech and out the door fast to avoid questions.

I do realize the Covid19 Pandemic is a safety concern but no where near the extremes taken by the Biden Campaign.

The MSM, Democrat Party, and Biden's handlers/doctors are working night and day to hide his condition till election day.

I suppose it's a possibility.....or maybe what I have is more a hope than a belief.

Apparently;
the MSM has been editing out Biden's all too regular bouts with dementia and memory loss.

If you ever do see the real Joe Biden, you'll realize it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to diagnose the obvious.

Don't you think it odd for a presidential candidate to avoid the publicity of interviews and public appearances?

And when his handlers do allow an interview, it's staged with prearranged questions and cherry picked journalists.

And his public appearances are short, sweet and rare; with a quickie speech and out the door fast to avoid questions.

I do realize the Covid19 Pandemic is a safety concern but no where near the extremes taken by the Biden Campaign.

The MSM, Democrat Party, and Biden's handlers/doctors are working night and day to hide his condition till election day.

You should be more honest and stop with the constant lying.

But the left's unhinged response to them is, well, unhinged. :LOL:

It's normal to be angry that an immoral, incompetent, idiotic crook is the President and does immoral, incompetent, idiotic, and criminal things as President.

What's not normal is a Trumper's reaction in the face of clear evidence that Trump is unfit for office in every way:

LOL ROFL MAGA STUPID LIBTARTD AHAHAHAHAH LOL ROFL ROFL MAGA HAHAHAHAHAH LOL ROFL MAGA MAGA MAGA YOU GOT TRIGGERED HAHAGHAHA ROFL LOL MAGA MAGA TRUMP 2020. LIBTARD HAHA ROFL LOL

It's normal to be angry that an immoral, incompetent, idiotic crook is the President and does immoral, incompetent, idiotic, and criminal things as President.

What's not normal is a Trumper's reaction in the face of clear evidence that Trump is unfit for office in every way:

LOL ROFL MAGA STUPID LIBTARTD AHAHAHAHAH LOL ROFL ROFL MAGA HAHAHAHAHAH LOL ROFL MAGA MAGA MAGA YOU GOT TRIGGERED HAHAGHAHA ROFL LOL MAGA MAGA TRUMP 2020. LIBTARD HAHA ROFL LOL
Apparently, it's also normal to do Biden initiations.

You should be more honest and stop with the constant lying.
You should be more diverse whenever in search of the truth.

And more discerning if it's only merit is confirmation of what you want to believe.

You should be more diverse whenever in search of the truth.

And more discerning if it's only merit is confirmation of what you want to believe.

Truth is a binary function.

Back
Top Bottom