• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Catholic teen/Native American issue is timed too perfectly

srexob715

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I willing to bet that this whole thing is a set up by someone in the right wing. Its very interesting because Twitter has banned the account that posted the initial video(https://nypost.com/2019/01/22/twitt...ideo-of-native-americans-standoff-with-teens/) and it just seems to feed into the right wing "fake news" narrative a little too nicely.

Here's my theory:
1. Someone(most likely right wing or Russian bot) released portions of a video that they knew would enrage liberals.
2. But they knew what they released didn't tell the full story.
3. Days later they released the full video to prove liberals wrong and cause them to change their mind.
4. This plays right into the right wing trap of "fake news".

Thoughts?

I willing to bet that this whole thing is a set up by someone in the right wing. Its very interesting because Twitter has banned the account that posted the initial video(https://nypost.com/2019/01/22/twitt...ideo-of-native-americans-standoff-with-teens/) and it just seems to feed into the right wing "fake news" narrative a little too nicely.

Here's my theory:
1. Someone(most likely right wing or Russian bot) released portions of a video that they knew would enrage liberals.
3. Days later they released the full video to prove liberals wrong and cause them to change their mind.

Thoughts?

Yeah...the Fake News/Lying Left GETTING CAUGHT LYING AGAIN....is "the Right Wing's fault".

Those MEAN CONSERVATIVE MADE THEM LIE!!!! :lamo

straws-grasping-at-you-are.jpg

Last edited:

Here's my theory:

Thoughts?

The "video" came from a school teacher SJW, you do know that, right? ;)

Tim-

Tim-

The HEAVILY EDITED FAKE NEWS version...the full video, which SHOT DOWN the Fake News/Lying Left Liespeak Narrative came from several other sources.

Here's my theory:

Thoughts?

It comes on the heels of the Trump hotel in Russia bogusness. It's deflection on the Left's part or just their status quo of rhetoric.

Here's my theory:

Thoughts?
I take it from this OP that you realize just how completely stupid this whole thing makes leftists look...and thats why you are banking on the whole conspiracy theory thing.

Tim-

The person who posted the small portion of the video was banned by twitter.

Here's my theory:

Thoughts?
Sure that is much more believable than someone releasing an edited video supporting their view of anyone in a MAGA hat. Then we find out there is much more to the story than a 30 second clip.

Yeah a secret Russian set up to fool journalist into making comments without all the facts has to be it

Here's my theory:

Thoughts?

The problem with this theory is that, the media, which ALWAYS talks down to people about their "journalistic integrity" and how they "always check and fact check", could avoided this ENTIRE THING had they checked their sources....you know, like journalists are supposed to do. And had they done their jobs, there would be no need for you to make outrageous conspiracies that do nothing to alleviate their massive faliure.

So assume it was a russian bot....who cares? How could the media be duped so easily, that's the real question. You're literally make this a "who's worse, the shlomiel or shlomazel?" gambit.

I take it from this OP that you realize just how completely stupid this whole thing makes leftists look...and thats why you are banking on the whole conspiracy theory thing.

Yes, this makes the right wing look desperate. LMAO!

The problem with this theory is that, the media, which ALWAYS talks down to people about their "journalistic integrity" and how they "always check and fact check", could avoided this ENTIRE THING had they checked their sources....you know, like journalists are supposed to do. And had they done their jobs, there would be no need for you to make outrageous conspiracies that do nothing to alleviate their massive faliure.

So assume it was a russian bot....who cares? How could the media be duped so easily, that's the real question. You're literally make this a "who's worse, the shlomiel or shlomazel?" gambit.

But if only some of the video is made public...…...that means you can hold back what you show to the media.

Sure that is much more believable than someone releasing an edited video supporting their view of anyone in a MAGA hat. Then we find out there is much more to the story than a 30 second clip.

Yeah a secret Russian set up to fool journalist into making comments without all the facts has to be it

The account was flagged because of unusual activity and ultimately suspended...…...bot maybe?
I claimed banned, but should have said suspended.

The person who posted the small portion of the video was banned by twitter.

The Fake News/Lying left who promoted the LIE, running amok with accusations and threats against an innocent kid, were not.

Yes, this makes the right wing look desperate. LMAO!
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Its the RIGHT WING that looks desperate....

:lamo

But if only some of the video is made public...…...that means you can hold back what you show to the media.

It's up to the media to VET THE STORIES BEFORE PUBLISHING, which the Fake News NEVER DOES, it is promotes the preferred Fake News/Lying left agenda.

"some video...." Dude...any amateur journalist should have been able to say "this video was clearly cut and only showed a portion of what happen. Let's send someone to go investigate" you know....what journalists used to do before clickbait.

"some video...." Dude...any amateur journalist should have been able to say "this video was clearly cut and only showed a portion of what happen. Let's send someone to go investigate" you know....what journalists used to do before clickbait.

The twitter acct from where it went viral was suspended.

The twitter acct from where it went viral was suspended.
I'm aware, colonel. So why did the media run with this story, based on one twitter account, without any research at all? Had they taken their time, he may have been suspended before breaking the story. This isn't solely about the account, this also about the media's failure to........................it's coming....................investigate

Just tell me that you don't believe that the media shouldn't have to investigate their sources. Too 'troublesome" you think? hmm.

Back
Top Bottom