• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This board is missing a function the other board had

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
On the other board, I could find either all my posts, or all my threads
On this board, I can only find all my threads, or all threads with my posts, which link to the threads, not my posts.
So, on this board, unlike the other board, I can't find all my posts in one convenient location.

And there are many times when I'm posting I need to do this. It's not hard to do when the post I'm searching for was recent, but going further back, that's when the function is really handy.
Can you add a "find all my posts' feature to this board? And, if you could add a 'date range' feature to that function, which neither board has, that would be wonderful.

On the other board, I could find either all my posts, or all my threads
On this board, I can only find all my threads, or all threads with my posts, which link to the threads, not my posts.
So, on this board, unlike the other board, I can't find all my posts in one convenient location.

And there are many times when I'm posting I need to do this. It's not hard to do when the post I'm searching for was recent, but going further back, that's when the function is really handy.
Can you add a "find all my posts' feature to this board? And, if you could add a 'date range' feature to that function, which neither board has, that would be wonderful.

Go to your profile. RIght near you avatar, there is a button labeled "Find" with a downarrow. If you click it, one of the options is "Find all content by...". Select that.

Go to your profile. RIght near you avatar, there is a button labeled "Find" with a downarrow. If you click it, one of the options is "Find all content by...". Select that.

Ah, thanks.

Didn't the former software/forum have a race issues board? Seem to remember it had one and can't find a race relations topics board. Just inquiring, not requesting.

Didn't the former software/forum have a race issues board? Seem to remember it had one and can't find a race relations topics board. Just inquiring, not requesting.
No, it did not.

Why isn't RedAkson moving? He seems very still these days.

Back
Top Bottom