• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This administration has some odd positions on immigration and public safety

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
What's up with the CDC? It's OK for immigrants from South and Central America to come into the country without vaccinations, but I'm fully vaccinated and double boosted and I have to show proof of a negative covid test to fly back to the US?

C'mon Joe, this makes absolutely zero sense.

Huh?

What's up with the CDC? It's OK for immigrants from South and Central America to come into the country without vaccinations, but I'm fully vaccinated and double boosted and I have to show proof of a negative covid test to fly back to the US?

Huh?
Got a link?

They have to be tested did you miss that? Also, they aren't immigrants, but tourists

They have to be tested did you miss that? Also, they aren't immigrants, but tourists
There are hundreds of thousands of "tourists" moving toward the border right now, since Title 42 has been trashed.

Huh?
They aren't flying.

Back
Top Bottom