• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Third Oath Keepers defendant pleads guilty to sedition in Capitol riot case

And cooperating with authorities. I guess that means the cavalry isn't going to bail them out.

I thought there were no traitors?

Can any of you libs, who hate Trump, who I also hate, cause I'm like a Trump follower who no longer cares about Trump, cause he's a loser show me Trump's involvement in all this other than asking people to show up, and then watching the events he set in motion?

No? I didn't think so.

Can any of you libs, who hate Trump, who I also hate, cause I'm like a Trump follower who no longer cares about Trump, cause he's a loser show me Trump's involvement in all this other than asking people to show up, and then watching the events he set in motion?

No? I didn't think so.
Here ya go...

Now there are three. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Our justice system wishes to find these sh*ts guilty of seditious conspiracy, but I'm sticking with my own recognition of these perps being the enemy of the state. If any of them sing for our investigators, then I'll call those who do cooperate being the enemy of the state who cooperated after the fact during the process of finding them guilty.

When do we start to see the posts from the antidemocracy group apologizing for saying...'no one's been convicted of sedition or insurrection'?
They are too dishonest to ever do something classy like that.

No? I didn't think so.
At the very least, his involvement is he knew about all the coup plots, the storming of the capitol and approved of it all. He did nothing to stop it. He encouraged it. He didn't have to tell that crowd to march to the capitol and he'd be right there with them. And of course, he lied. You have to remember Trump is a very sneaky criminal type. He uses other people to get his dirty work done.

Can anyone actually prove that he was involved in the planning of 1-6, maybe not. But his refusal to stop it and his reveling in it prove him unworthy for office and possibly criminally negligent.

Trump never told anyone to commit violence, especially his supporters. It's obvious that Antifa and black lives matter members did.
Only obvious to you. It's funny, the rest of us don't see that.

Mr Wilson has been quite helpful. The assault was planned and he did his planned part of this by stashing weapons in what they called 'quick reaction forces'. The Oath Keepers leader was also in phone contact with an Individual, name unknown.

1651767805779.png
For two months after the 2020 presidential election, William Todd Wilson made preparations for an attack on the U.S. Capitol from his home in North Carolina, where he was a county leader of the far-right Oath Keepers group. On Jan. 5, 2021, according to court records, he drove to a hotel in Tysons Corner in Virginia with an AR-15-style rifle, a 9mm pistol, about 200 rounds of ammunition, body armor, pepper spray and a large walking stick “intended for use as a weapon,” according to court records filed Wednesday.

Wilson stashed the weapons as part of teams of “quick reaction forces” waiting in various hotels outside of the District, ready to be summoned if needed during the Jan. 6 riot, the court records state.

On Wednesday, Wilson admitted he traveled from Tysons Corner to the Capitol with Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes that morning, entered the Capitol through the west side and then joined a mob of people who forced open the Rotunda doors on the east side of the building, enabling a column of fellow Oath Keepers to join the melee.

Back
Top Bottom