• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things you see on the river

Fiddytree

Neocon Elitist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
So I am eating some good food along the river with some family, and out comes this boat with guys at least in their 30s, and strapped on top was a blow-up doll with a rod up its bum to keep it up top.
7u2aqevy.jpg

Don't see that everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So I am eating some good food along the river with some family, and out comes this boat with guys at least in their 30s, and strapped on top was a blow-up doll with a rod up its bum to keep it up top.
7u2aqevy.jpg

Don't see that everyday.

Was Carlos Danger anywhere in the crowd?

bachelor party cruise or fraternity reunion wold be my guess.

what is the thing that looks like a giant robo-cop head on the other shore?

Hmm....a lure to catch other guys......I've heard about that branch of the navy.

When I had a boat we had one of those blow up women to put in the passenger seat to fool the lake cops into seeing a third person when we water skied. She had a mouth in an 0 shape and always looked surprised.:lol:

7u2aqevy.jpg

Don't see that everyday.

Did anyone report that space ship that landed across the river? WTF

We discussed that today. We heard it might be a water treatment facility they are building.

I was going to ask if this was the Chicago River and uhm the things that could be seen.....in it. :lamo

Obviously, it's a flotation safety device. I don't see what all the fuss is about it.

Back
Top Bottom