• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things that make you irrationally happy

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
-When a rookie baseball player gets his first career hit. He always has a massive grin on his face, the players on the other team congratulate him and make sure that the ball goes back to his team's dugout, his parents are all crying and clapping. So great.

With the fear of subverting your thread into actions taken by others, or by myself (dunno which you intended people to feel happy about).

I would say one of the things, and I'll post more in the next couple of days, but one of the things was, and still is putting the Soccer ball in the back of the net, way back in England I have been the hero of games, I've scored the winning goals, and there is just nothing like it... sex is a close second though ;)

When my bowling team finished first place last month. First time in 30 years.

Opening one of those really tightly-closed jars.

Oh, and also solving one of those really annoying untraceable script errors when writing a program.

Back
Top Bottom