• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Things that make you go WHAT?

stsburns

American Infidel
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Why can an obvious libertarian reporter using the world "War!" I think they use it for anything they don't like, such as these news story titles: "War on Drugs", "War on the Middle Class", "War on Health Care", "War on Katrina Victims", "War on Seniors", "War on Privacy", "War on Iraqi People" etc...I mean did the fire their headliner writer. :rofl

Then their is FNC (Fox News Channel). All I here is Jesus this and Jesus that, I feel like im watching the freekin Christian Channel!

Also, the countless so-called "reporter's" both Conservative and Liberal that have been lawyers or have been pushed out of Government Office and on to your TV to promote their own government agenda's. Purhaps the ones that they didn't get to finnish while working for the government?

Anti-Government news. Now sure their is freedom of the press, but do you really want to "F" with the people who print your paycheck! Unless of course, they have an illegal insider!

:rofl :rofl

Back
Top Bottom